Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2018, 09:48 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
It's too early for tonight's show to be up yet but I will try to remember to check back and post the link if I find it.

I took some notes and here is the gist of what I got:

In 2005 Bill Clinton went to Kazakhstan and was able to get their uranium mining rights. The Russians wanted to corner the world market on uranium so started planning to get ours. Informant William Campbell discovered Russia was double dealing with Iran when they'd told Obama they weren't. Republicans didn't want to do the deal because they didn't trust Russia.

The Russians bragged about their relationship with the Clintons and assured Campbell that with the Clintons involvement (Hillary was Sec of State) it was a done deal. Campbell told the FBI all the companies involved were corrupt. Obama chose to ignore the intel and authorized the sale to the Canadian mining company which sold uranium later to Russia as planned.

Campbell was shocked to hear that the deal went through after he'd presented all the evidence to the FBI but his hard work was suppressed by them. When he asked why, he
was told it was "just politics."

By the way, Obama got this information in his intel daily briefings twice. Guess who was Dir. of the FBI at that time? Robert Mueller. Comey was his protege. Mueller lied to Congress so that is why his head should be on the chopping block, not Trump's. I'm sure he is hoping to get Trump before Trump gets him. Isn't it funny how Trump seems to be the only one not involved in crooked deals with the Russian government?

I think I just figured out why Obama seems to be such a wealthy man after a life of public service. I bet he got a cut of this deal. I wonder if he is chummy with Richard Branson because perhaps Branson laundered that money for him, perhaps buying an island for him? Stranger things have happened...
He did sell a few fiction books.

Old 02-14-2018, 07:39 PM

57,271 posts, read 26,199,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
It's too early for tonight's show to be up yet but I will try to remember to check back and post the link if I find it.

I took some notes and here is the gist of what I got:

In 2005 Bill Clinton went to Kazakhstan and was able to get their uranium mining rights. The Russians wanted to corner the world market on uranium so started planning to get ours. Informant William Campbell discovered Russia was double dealing with Iran when they'd told Obama they weren't. Republicans didn't want to do the deal because they didn't trust Russia.

The Russians bragged about their relationship with the Clintons and assured Campbell that with the Clintons involvement (Hillary was Sec of State) it was a done deal. Campbell told the FBI all the companies involved were corrupt. Obama chose to ignore the intel and authorized the sale to the Canadian mining company which sold uranium later to Russia as planned.

Campbell was shocked to hear that the deal went through after he'd presented all the evidence to the FBI but his hard work was suppressed by them. When he asked why, he was told it was "just politics."

By the way, Obama got this information in his intel daily briefings twice. Guess who was Dir. of the FBI at that time? Robert Mueller. Comey was his protege. Mueller lied to Congress so that is why his head should be on the chopping block, not Trump's. I'm sure he is hoping to get Trump before Trump gets him. Isn't it funny how Trump seems to be the only one not involved in crooked deals with the Russian government?

I think I just figured out why Obama seems to be such a wealthy man after a life of public service. I bet he got a cut of this deal. I wonder if he is chummy with Richard Branson because perhaps Branson laundered that money for him, perhaps buying an island for him? Stranger things have happened...
So what's new, the informant testified again and.......

Any facts or just more fiction.

Old 02-14-2018, 08:01 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,096,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
So what's new, the informant testified again and.......

Any facts or just more fiction.
How do you what this informant said was fiction?

He was there, were you?

Old 02-15-2018, 06:04 AM

57,271 posts, read 26,199,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
How do you what this informant said was fiction?

He was there, were you?
The poster I was responding to threw in the usual speculation, I didn't state that it was the informant.

So what's new, this was supposed to be the largest event ever.

Sessions was also supposed to be looking into this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies