Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2018, 02:32 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,576,536 times

Advertisements

Watch Hannity tonight for more details. Sarah Carter, the reporter who has worked on this story for a year, will be on. The informant's information about this crooked deal was withheld from Congress before they approved the deal and many have said if they had known, they'd have voted no. I believe Mueller and Rosenstein were involved. Uh oh!

Old 02-07-2018, 02:40 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,741,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Watch Hannity tonight for more details. Sarah Carter, the reporter who has worked on this story for a year, will be on. The informant's information about this crooked deal was withheld from Congress before they approved the deal and many have said if they had known, they'd have voted no. I believe Mueller and Rosenstein were involved. Uh oh!
Definitely will watch. Is he the one where the female lawyer was often on TV for?

Old 02-07-2018, 02:45 PM

9,254 posts, read 3,585,801 times
How do we know that the FBI / Deep State / Nunes memo conspiracy narrative is dead? Why, the exhuming of Uranium One, of course!

Old 02-07-2018, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
How do we know that the FBI / Deep State / Nunes memo conspiracy narrative is dead? Why, the exhuming of Uranium One, of course!
Uranium One and Fushion GPS as well as the Anyi Trump fake Dossier are all linked so you have to stay focused!

Follow the facts and the web is expanding and grabbing more players by the day that are caught to be part of the collusion and obstruction of fair elections.

But in the end the outcome is that We The People have decided for the best candidate!

The one thing Obama government didn't think about!

Old 02-07-2018, 02:59 PM

The Uranium One investigation never had the information from this informant who has docs and audio recordings. I think he worked for the FBI for six years. Left wing propaganda will ignore it to protect their own.

His lawyer is Victoria Toensing, a former Justice Dept official and former chief counsel for Senate Intel Cmte. She knows her stuff!

" Victoria Toensing, the attorney representing the FBI informant, said there's "on-the-record quid pro quo" surrounding the deal, with Bill Clinton receiving a $500,000 speaking fee from a Russian bank and the Clinton Foundation getting tens of millions of dollars from people interested in the Uranium One deal.

"My client can put some meat on those bones and tell you what the Russians were saying during that time," Toensing said.
"To pay bribes and kickbacks? Yes! It certainly is [illegal]," Toensing said. "The other thing that's against the law is the quid pro quo of whether the Clintons benefited - and we know that they did. And that would be up for a jury to look at it and say, 'Well, was there evil intent?'"

Old 02-07-2018, 03:18 PM

37,170 posts, read 19,194,865 times
Quote:
The president is the one who approved the deal, since there were no objections from Hillary or anyof her eight counterparts. Congress was not involved. William Campbell, BTW, never mentioned Hillary to the FBI.

The whole thing is a crock.

https://www.snopes.com/hillary-clint...m-russia-deal/

Old 02-07-2018, 06:58 PM

Quote:
The Uranium One investigation never had the information from this informant who has docs and audio recordings. I think he worked for the FBI for six years. Left wing propaganda will ignore it to protect their own.

His lawyer is Victoria Toensing, a former Justice Dept official and former chief counsel for Senate Intel Cmte. She knows her stuff!

" Victoria Toensing, the attorney representing the FBI informant, said there's "on-the-record quid pro quo" surrounding the deal, with Bill Clinton receiving a $500,000 speaking fee from a Russian bank and the Clinton Foundation getting tens of millions of dollars from people interested in the Uranium One deal.

"My client can put some meat on those bones and tell you what the Russians were saying during that time," Toensing said.
"To pay bribes and kickbacks? Yes! It certainly is [illegal]," Toensing said. "The other thing that's against the law is the quid pro quo of whether the Clintons benefited - and we know that they did. And that would be up for a jury to look at it and say, 'Well, was there evil intent?'"
She is very smart but liberals don't like smart good looking females! The hate by the left against working smart beautiful women is unbelievable!

The left won't even listen for five minutes to anything Victoria has to say.

But one day in the near future the left will pay attention and that's when the glass ceiling comes crashing down!

That's the opposite of what Hillary was expected to do!

Old 02-07-2018, 08:15 PM

57,269 posts, read 26,199,434 times
Quote:
So what nuggets of wisdom did Hannity offer.

Old 02-07-2018, 09:45 PM

It's too early for tonight's show to be up yet but I will try to remember to check back and post the link if I find it.

I took some notes and here is the gist of what I got:

In 2005 Bill Clinton went to Kazakhstan and was able to get their uranium mining rights. The Russians wanted to corner the world market on uranium so started planning to get ours. Informant William Campbell discovered Russia was double dealing with Iran when they'd told Obama they weren't. Republicans didn't want to do the deal because they didn't trust Russia.

The Russians bragged about their relationship with the Clintons and assured Campbell that with the Clintons involvement (Hillary was Sec of State) it was a done deal. Campbell told the FBI all the companies involved were corrupt. Obama chose to ignore the intel and authorized the sale to the Canadian mining company which sold uranium later to Russia as planned.

Campbell was shocked to hear that the deal went through after he'd presented all the evidence to the FBI but his hard work was suppressed by them. When he asked why, he
was told it was "just politics."

By the way, Obama got this information in his intel daily briefings twice. Guess who was Dir. of the FBI at that time? Robert Mueller. Comey was his protege. Mueller lied to Congress so that is why his head should be on the chopping block, not Trump's. I'm sure he is hoping to get Trump before Trump gets him. Isn't it funny how Trump seems to be the only one not involved in crooked deals with the Russian government?

I think I just figured out why Obama seems to be such a wealthy man after a life of public service. I bet he got a cut of this deal. I wonder if he is chummy with Richard Branson because perhaps Branson laundered that money for him, perhaps buying an island for him? Stranger things have happened...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies