Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2018, 09:32 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Omari's a ... what else is there to say! Fired! Again!

She may get the record of most times being fired.
The first three were good for ratings.

That does not explain why Trump brought her into his Admin. He alone owns it.

Huckabee- Sanders previously made clear she resigned. Today the story changed to being fired.

Old 02-08-2018, 09:33 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
The first three were good for ratings.

That does not explain why Trump brought her into his Admin. He alone owns it.

Huckabee- Sanders previously made clear she resigned. Today the story changed to being fired.
I don't care what the message is -- but The White House struggles for a consistent message. We get two or more messages or they change the message.

How can we take anything at face value from this administration.

It doesn't really matter but it is the point of a consistent message.

Old 02-08-2018, 09:35 PM

7,680 posts, read 5,529,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
And what is lost in this entire thread is that the WH comes out in rebuttal saying well we fired her four time. I means WTF. Is that some kind of defense? It is saying we are so dumb we hired this incompetent fool three times. There is no way for the Trump WH to paint this in a good light. And saying they fired her four times they managed to put themselves in the worst light.
You’ve got it wrong. On The Apprentice about 16 contestants competed for an apprentice job with Trump. Each week they were given an entrepreneurial-type task and one person was fired, based on how they performed with the task. In the final week only two contestants were left and Trump decided which one would get the job.

It kind of reminds me of the current White House. Trump hires a bunch of people, and one by one he fires them.

Old 02-08-2018, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Uh yeah. Just like when she was on Celebrity Apprentice. Watch that show and no sane person would make he a McDonalds manager.
And yet Trump did so and paid her more than 3x the average family income.

Old 02-08-2018, 09:39 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,495,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnirene View Post
You’ve got it wrong. On The Apprentice about 16 contestants competed for an apprentice job with Trump. Each week they were given entrepreneurial-type tasks and one person was fired, based on how they performed in the task. In the final week only two contestants were left and Trump decided which one would get the job.

It kind of reminds me of the current White House. Trump hires a bunch of people, and one by one he fires them.

I got nothing wrong. A WH spokesperson said Omarossa was fired four times. Three time by Trump on Celebrity Apprentice and once by the WH. I stand by that. if I am wrong then the WH lied.

Old 02-08-2018, 09:41 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
Yeah the President of the USA thinks she is competent and smart and intelligent and worth of a White House Admin. Job.....not so sure about his skills assessing people.

Old 02-08-2018, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
I wonder (as I said before), if that's what he saw in her, a street fighter personality.

It's funny though, Hollywood is now giving her a chance. She's now trying to fit in with Celebs and of course she'd need to Trump bash to fit in.
She's teasing on spilling the beans with the Admin.

She's not likely to say anything negative about Trump. The rest of the inner circle is fair game.

She will get a book deal and make the rounds of the talk shows to sell it.

Old 02-08-2018, 09:46 PM

8,502 posts, read 3,341,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Of course something in her background suggested she could be an adviser. She's a fighter, kind of like a street fighter and that can be good if she's on your side, bad if you p*ss her off. Of course we should expect her to attack the WH. She's been embarrassed in public and needs to save face, she wants to be accepted in liberal land. Come on, use your common sense and street smarts.
Sometimes the gulf in our mutual understanding sounds so very wide.

Common sense tells ME that no sensible person - be they conservative or liberal - responds well to opportunists and back-stabbers.

Omarosa changing her tune all of a sudden now that she's out of the White House isn't going to win her friends in "liberal land." A spot on a junk TV show, maybe, but there's a lot more to life outside the conservative bubble than Big Brother.

Nobody responds well to fakes - at least to ones who have unpleasant personalities.

Omarosa did nothing but clash with her co-workers on the Apprentice, reportedly did the same in the White House, and no doubt will do the same in new gig.

Old 02-08-2018, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
I don't care what the message is -- but The White House struggles for a consistent message. We get two or more messages or they change the message.

How can we take anything at face value from this administration.

It doesn't really matter but it is the point of a consistent message.
Consistently inconsistent

Then there's those pesky " alternative facts".

Old 02-08-2018, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Yeah the President of the USA thinks she is competent and smart and intelligent and worth of a White House Admin. Job.....not so sure about his skills assessing people.
His picker is broken.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies