Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2018, 09:56 PM

6,351 posts, read 9,979,937 times

Advertisements

Well well well...

Something tells me that the same angry feminists who called for Aziz Ansari's blood over a bad date will somehow find a way to forgive or—more likely—ignore Assmblywoman Garcia's allegations of groping from not one but two young men.

She was one of the women on that stupid Time magazine cover for "The Silence Breakers"...yeah, she broke the silence when she said something disgusting to a man who didn't ask for it.

But I bet you ten dollars none of the crazy feminists who scream if a man so much as looks twice at a woman in yoga pants will not have jack to say about this. The reaction from Twitter, Tumblr, and all the usual suspects in the media will be this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg

Why is this always the case? They want equality between the genders...but women just have to be a little more equal then men

She will get away with it and continue being a scumbag and continue to "grab em by the #!*( " and none of the pink hat crowd will have anything to say.

And they wonder why people make jokes about Social Justice Warriors.

Assemblywoman at forefront of #MeToo movement accused of sexual misconduct
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2018, 10:00 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,138,284 times
Another vile hag is pictured grabbing a mans junk... but somehow, it’s all good

Old 02-08-2018, 10:03 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
Well well well...

Something tells me that the same angry feminists who called for Aziz Ansari's blood over a bad date will somehow find a way to forgive or—more likely—ignore Assmblywoman Garcia's allegations of groping from not one but two young men.

She was one of the women on that stupid Time magazine cover for "The Silence Breakers"...yeah, she broke the silence when she said something disgusting to a man who didn't ask for it.

But I bet you ten dollars none of the crazy feminists who scream if a man so much as looks twice at a woman in yoga pants will not have jack to say about this. The reaction from Twitter, Tumblr, and all the usual suspects in the media will be this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg

Why is this always the case? They want equality between the genders...but women just have to be a little more equal then men

She will get away with it and continue being a scumbag and continue to "grab em by the #!*( " and none of the pink hat crowd will have anything to say.

And they wonder why people make jokes about Social Justice Warriors.

Assemblywoman at forefront of #MeToo movement accused of sexual misconduct

I'd like to know how a man can be sexually abused by a woman?
I'd have to marry that woman!

Old 02-08-2018, 10:06 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,138,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I'd like to know how a man can be sexually abused by a woman?
I'd have to marry that woman!
Tell me this wouldn’t make you hurl
Joy Behar grabs Robin Williams’ crotch. Not sexual harassment? – Pacific Pundit

Old 02-08-2018, 10:27 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post

Hey! I have never seen the back or top of a womans head I didn't like.

Old 02-09-2018, 05:54 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,445,026 times
This is exactly why the movement is bogus. You have drunk hypocrites like this hag that does the very things she is supposedly speaking out against. I'm telling you, there is a notion that it's ok for women to do this to men but not the other way around. The entire movement is bunk.

Old 02-09-2018, 06:13 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,458,447 times
It's ok though .. because women can't harass men .

Just like only white people can be racist .

Old 02-09-2018, 06:06 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,098,111 times
Default Lib Dem Cristina Garcia accused of groping male staffer

The irony is that she is one of the biggest voices for the #metoo movement and was featured as a Silence Breaker on Time Magazine. Very weird

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/californ...daniel-fierro/

Old 02-09-2018, 06:09 PM

3,618 posts, read 3,055,372 times
probably some uptight pub wanting to get payback on the metoo movement.

Old 02-09-2018, 06:14 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,098,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zach_33 View Post
probably some uptight pub wanting to get payback on the metoo movement.

It's possible, but will she also get the same immediate calls to resign like men who are accused?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies