Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2018, 07:51 AM

3,637 posts, read 1,697,553 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
What conspiracy-ladened garbage. I can't believe I wasted a few minutes of my time to read about the "Deep State-media Conspiracy" and such other vile lies and distortions.

This link just goes to show who the real purveyors of fake news are and that Trumpers are truly the most gullible people in this Country.

At the end of the day, none of their spinning adds up to a hill of beans. These are simply people on a forum, trying to make themselves and other Trump supporters feel better, and in the meantime, the real stuff is happening right now with Mueller in the driver's seat. We've seen this game so many times before, and will continue to see it long after he is gone from office.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2018, 07:55 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,866,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Why do you defend high level corruption? What's in it for you? Money? High level position in Russia? A Totalitarian government? What is it? Why are you Leftists so bent on defending such treason and corruption? It's insanity.
There is a difference between defending "high level corruption", and pointing out that the assertion of this same "high level corruption" is just bs. It may be bs that pleases you, or that validates your warped version of reality, but it is still just bs.

Old 02-09-2018, 07:55 AM

20,100 posts, read 9,006,146 times
Once again, President Trump said jump and Schumer and Pelosi asks how high. He owns them.

Old 02-09-2018, 07:56 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,585,453 times
They got away with cheating to allow Hillary to beat Bernie. I guess they were used to it.

Old 02-09-2018, 08:03 AM

13,947 posts, read 5,619,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
They got away with cheating to allow Hillary to beat Bernie. I guess they were used to it.
Hillary and Obama both got away with tons of stuff, so yeah, they had to have been feeling pretty puffed up and ballsy about it. None of this was ever supposed to see the light of day, and after Hillary's coronation, the weaponized FBI, IRS and DoJ were likely on standby to begin a nice cleanup and removal of anything that could ever find its way back to either Hillary or Obama.

And history proves how loyal both are to people who solve, cover up or otherwise dispose of their problems.

Once again, the irony is that had they just accepted the Trump presidency and slithered off to their dark holes in the wall, most if not all of this would have just gone away. So freaking desperate to get the super rare GOP pelt on the wall, they just lost sight of their surroundings and what juicy targets they were themselves.

Old 02-09-2018, 08:12 AM

955 posts, read 744,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Why do you defend high level corruption? What's in it for you? Money? High level position in Russia? A Totalitarian government? What is it? Why are you Leftists so bent on defending such treason and corruption? It's insanity.
Yeah, these libs will be nothing but a doormat for the elite to wipe their feet on. You're just being used just like the blacks and illegals are.

Old 02-09-2018, 08:15 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,605,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Which is exactly why the Russian investigation is going on.

2 FBI operatives, planted into the Trump campaign. That is why the Russian investigation got started.

Old 02-09-2018, 08:20 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,116,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
What conspiracy-ladened garbage. I can't believe I wasted a few minutes of my time to read about the "Deep State-media Conspiracy" and such other vile lies and distortions.

This link just goes to show who the real purveyors of fake news are and that Trumpers are truly the most gullible people in this Country.
Listen up Skippy. The Democrats didn't think their scheme to take out Trump would see the light of day.

The crimes committed by YOUR side are breathtaking, and the names are at the top of Obama's government.

It's all coming apart now, and we'll be watching for your posts once the arrests begin.

Old 02-09-2018, 08:22 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,209,554 times
Fiction
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Old 02-09-2018, 08:22 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,000,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
Once again, President Trump said jump and Schumer and Pelosi asks how high. He owns them.
He should -- why are your surprised. Republicans control The White House & Congress.\\

Am I missing something?
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies