Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2018, 06:03 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,324,549 times

Advertisements

I'm still amazed at the plot Democrats put in play to take down Trump.

From Michael Walsh -

"As the Obama wall of silence begins to crumble, the FBI’s reputation is befouled by its own rash actions, a politicized Justice Department stands revealed as, well, politicized, and the Democrats furiously spin the facts outlined in the Nunes Memo and subsequent revelations, there’s only one overarching question left to ask: what made them think they could get away with it?

And by “them,” I mean the lot of them—the corrupt, partisan officials, the political operatives masquerading as selfless public servants, the intelligence community pooh-bahs who betrayed their trusts, the preening “straight arrows,” the talking heads, the Washington bureau chiefs, the White House correspondents, every man jack of whom did his level best to create, run, and disseminate a disinformation operation designed to do one thing: destroy the unwanted and unwelcome presidency of Donald J. Trump."

https://amgreatness.com/2018/02/08/tear-wall-silence/

Of course everyone expected Hillary to win and their criminal behavior would be rewarded. It will be interesting to see how hysterical Democrats get now because attention is starting to focus on Obama. Are they willing to go to the mats for him? Or will they be thinking about their own careers and reputations?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2018, 06:06 AM

13,899 posts, read 6,440,051 times
They thought they would get away with it because Obama stacked those agencies with treasonous people and thought HRC would get in and cover it all up. BTW, Mueller is destroying much of this evidence as we speak.

Old 02-09-2018, 06:14 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,397,040 times
What conspiracy-ladened garbage. I can't believe I wasted a few minutes of my time to read about the "Deep State-media Conspiracy" and such other vile lies and distortions.

This link just goes to show who the real purveyors of fake news are and that Trumpers are truly the most gullible people in this Country.

Old 02-09-2018, 06:16 AM

13,899 posts, read 6,440,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
What conspiracy-ladened garbage. I can't believe I wasted a few minutes of my time to read about the "Deep State-media Conspiracy" as such other vile crap.

This link just goes to show who the real purveyors of fake news are and that Trumpers are truly the mist gullible people in this Country.
Why do you defend high level corruption? What's in it for you? Money? High level position in Russia? A Totalitarian government? What is it? Why are you Leftists so bent on defending such treason and corruption? It's insanity.

Old 02-09-2018, 06:19 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post

From Michael Walsh -

"As the Obama wall of silence begins to crumble, the FBI’s reputation is befouled by its own rash actions, a politicized Justice Department stands revealed as, well, politicized, and the Democrats furiously spin the facts outlined in the Nunes Memo and subsequent revelations, there’s only one overarching question left to ask: what made them think they could get away with it?

And by “them,” I mean the lot of them—the corrupt, partisan officials, the political operatives masquerading as selfless public servants, the intelligence community pooh-bahs who betrayed their trusts, the preening “straight arrows,” the talking heads, the Washington bureau chiefs, the White House correspondents, every man jack of whom did his level best to create, run, and disseminate a disinformation operation designed to do one thing: destroy the unwanted and unwelcome presidency of Donald J. Trump."

https://amgreatness.com/2018/02/08/tear-wall-silence/

Of course everyone expected Hillary to win and their criminal behavior would be rewarded. It will be interesting to see how hysterical Democrats get now because attention is starting to focus on Obama. Are they willing to go to the mats for him? Or will they be thinking about their own careers and reputations?

When you cheat at the game you usually win. They thought they had it in the bag with all the cards lined up.
The underestimated Donald Trumps popularity.

Old 02-09-2018, 06:20 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,397,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Why do you defend high level corruption? What's in it for you? Money? High level position in Russia? A Totalitarian government? What is it? Why are you Leftists so bent on defending such treason and corruption? It's insanity.
Funny, I am not the one defending Trump. Your post fits Trump to a tee...Corruption, Russian connections, totalitarian tendencies, treason...why do you defend Trump?

Old 02-09-2018, 06:21 AM

37,172 posts, read 19,174,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
When you cheat at the game you usually win. They thought they had it in the bag with all the cards lined up.
The underestimated Donald Trumps popularity.
Which is exactly why the Russian investigation is going on.

Old 02-09-2018, 06:21 AM

8,377 posts, read 4,359,448 times
Some people are so obsessed with history they can not see the present.

Old 02-09-2018, 06:32 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Talking Relax, Trumplings...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post

Democrats are powerless and irrelevant. They haven't been in such dire shape since 1929, remember?

Nope, it's not the Dems taking down tRump.

It's this guy.

Carry on.

Old 02-09-2018, 06:52 AM

8,452 posts, read 4,747,353 times
Do the people dismissing the DNC/FBI corruption story as a conspiracy theory not realize that the whole Trump/Russian collusion story is a conspiracy theory? One with less actual proof than the FBI story, even.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies