Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2018, 08:37 AM

2,828 posts, read 824,998 times

Advertisements

Finally someone with some common sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RHoMfsaAgw
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2018, 10:20 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Few adults would use a YouTube video from a source named "warriorcode" and believe it to be taken seriously.

Old 02-10-2018, 10:47 AM

8,059 posts, read 3,945,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Few adults would use a YouTube video from a source named "warriorcode" and believe it to be taken seriously.
That's a weak attempt to throw shade on the Rubin Report. Here's the full interview if it makes you happier:

Larry Elder and Dave Rubin: Real Racism, Trump, Fake News, and More (Full Interview)

Old 02-10-2018, 10:51 AM

7,474 posts, read 7,034,396 times
The far-right blindly supports a man-child in Trump who they wouldn't have trusted with their money, house, or wife a few years ago. They don't believe in science or facts, hate anyone who's different, and back up most of their "reasoning" with nutty conspiracy theories, obviously partisan crap they "found on the internet," double-standards, or appealing to buffet-style religious quotes.

They are in no position to accuse anyone else of "lunacy."

Old 02-10-2018, 10:58 AM

11,142 posts, read 10,711,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
The far-right blindly supports a man-child in Trump who they wouldn't have trusted with their money, house, or wife a few years ago. They don't believe in science or facts, hate anyone who's different, and back up most of their "reasoning" with nutty conspiracy theories, obviously partisan crap they "found on the internet," double-standards, or appealing to buffet-style religious quotes.

I wouldn't be pointing fingers, considering that the left's last candidate knowingly and willfully aided her husband in covering up his predatory behavior. Last words I'd ever want to hear from my daughter: "I'm going to spend the night at Chelsea Clinton's house." I could use as many pages pointing out the hypocrisy of the left as you could pointing out the hypocrisy of the right. In fact, I could write a book about both.

Old 02-10-2018, 11:01 AM

8,059 posts, read 3,945,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post

LOL! You just became exhibit A in Op's treatise.

Old 02-10-2018, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
LOL! You just became exhibit A in Op's treatise.
The OP's post is utter nonsense, so I honestly don't care what he thinks.

Neither he, nor anybody else on the far-right can justify any of their actions whatsoever with facts.

You cannot trust cultists, and that is all they are these days.

Old 02-10-2018, 11:11 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Cultists? You mean like the people who think Progressive ideology can actually work? It is all based on emotion, and the failed belief that a Utopia can be created, and that humans would actually want that. In addition, its premise is that you can get something for NOTHING.

Old 02-10-2018, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
I wouldn't be pointing fingers, considering that the left's last candidate knowingly and willfully aided her husband in covering up his predatory behavior. Last words I'd ever want to hear from my daughter: "I'm going to spend the night at Chelsea Clinton's house." I could use as many pages pointing out the hypocrisy of the left as you could pointing out the hypocrisy of the right. In fact, I could write a book about both.
You can fit all of Hillary's supporters in the nation in a minor league stadium with seats to spare. Nobody cares about her. Nobody likes her. Trumpers are the only ones who still talk about her in a sad attempt to justify their vote for a worse person than her. Almost nobody voted FOR her vs. voting AGAINST Trump. Hillary was the 2nd worst candidate on a major party ticket to run in the last 100+ years, with only Trump being worse. If both of them, and their crime rings, could be successfully brought to trial and taken away, it would be a great day for this nation.

No progressive actually wants her to run again, save for maybe a few crazies, and you don't have 1 in 3 progressives mindlessly believing everything she says... unlike the 1 in 3 Americans who mindlessly believe everything Trump says.

No, the facts make it painfully clear that it is the far-right, not the left, who is lost in a personality cult, beyond all facts and reason, in their support of Trump... a man they would not have trusted with their money, house, or wife a few years ago.

Old 02-10-2018, 11:22 AM

13,601 posts, read 4,932,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pgh guy View Post
Finally someone with some common sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RHoMfsaAgw
"Debating like adults"?? I watched the clip and I didn't see any debate. I saw one guy running off at the mouth, dominating the conversation and interrupting the other fellow whenever he tried to speak. That's not a debate.

I also didn't see any "liberal lunacy". I heard the one person try to make a case that racism remains a problem in America, although he did admit that it might not be in the form of systemic discrimination. You may disagree, but it's hardly lunacy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies