Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-14-2018, 05:58 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,418,117 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
I won't vote for someone who isn't a Christian or at least an agnostic friendly to Christians.
Really? Yet you voted for President Two Corinthians who has never asked God for forgiveness per his own admission.

What kind of Christian never asks God for forgiveness? The entire premise of Christianity is that we are all flawed sinners in need of forgiveness.

I've spent my life in the Church.

Whereas Obama proclaimed Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior.

When has Two Corinthians ever done that?

Old 02-14-2018, 05:59 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,336,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
Could a candidate really ever get worse than Hillary?
I'm confident the left could easily find a worse candidate. Just look at who they're considering already. You think Fauxcohauntus would be better than Hillary?

Old 02-14-2018, 06:00 PM

8,410 posts, read 6,788,797 times
Seems trailer park America is never going to recover from Obama Derangement Syndrome. Poor souls. Do you have PTSD ? Maybe a couple of Budweisers will help.

Old 02-14-2018, 06:06 PM

3,349 posts, read 1,215,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
I consider Obama to be an average President, not the worst. Objectively speaking, Obama deserves credit for doing some good things for America during his Presidency.

However, I believe he was racially divisive and rather blatantly took the side of criminals and thugs against the police. It still bewilders me why he did that. I suppose it's because he wanted to cater to the most radical people in his base - those who consider it a virtue to show love and compassion to degenerate people in society.
When exactly did he side with criminals and thugs over law enforcement?

Old 02-14-2018, 06:17 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,299,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volobjectitarian View Post
This.

Absolutely the worst President thus far. Nobody has had more far reaching success at wrecking the ideals and concepts this nation was founded on than Woodrow Wilson.

It's one of my favorite modern day ironies actually, because the various victimology professionals decided that his image needed to be erased at Princeton, and they seem to have zero effing clue that he is the patron saint of every whackadoodle, gooftard progressive piece of tyranny they now practice. He is the VI Lenin, Trotsky and Marx of American leftism all rolled into one person.

Obama was a very successful leftist, no doubt, and his policies were destructive, but Wilson is a demigod of implementing destructive leftist policy.
I have to agree. Wilson (D,NJ) is the worst in my book.

• Wilson was an out-and-out racist who segregated the federal work force after R's had desegregated it.
He was an academic who bought into claptrap eugenics, which was all the rage in academia at the time.

•He gave us the fed. income tax.

•He kicked off the war on drugs (Harrison Act of 1914). Before that, pot, coke, and opium had been sold at corner pharmacies.

•Wilson initiated the idea of US as world police by getting us into WWI. And he put people in jail for passing out anti-war pamphlets (Schenk case).

Wilson put us on the road to serfdom.

Old 02-14-2018, 06:17 PM

34,259 posts, read 19,262,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
I'm confident the left could easily find a worse candidate. Just look at who they're considering already. You think Fauxcohauntus would be better than Hillary?
Yes.

Biden is more likely though.

Old 02-14-2018, 06:36 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,472,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Trump has proven, Obama's goal was to implode the economy with stagnation and sow division, making it ripe for a Communist Revolution.
Cloward & Piven Strategy put in full play.

Look how easy it was, for Trump to bring back a robust and dynamic economy. It is like they were keeping us down and giving our sovereignty away to a world government, for a reason. and on purpose.
It was here when he arrived!!!

Old 02-14-2018, 06:40 PM

11,119 posts, read 5,546,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
Always interesting to see how folks in the next parallel universe over are ignoring the current elephant in the White House. I never thought that I might actually sort of miss GW Bush, but life is always full of surprises. Carry on, oh Trumpanistas!

This thread has certainly brought the racists and ethnic bigots out of the woodwork. We can thank Trump for luring them into exposing what they really are. As long as they live, we won't forget who they are.
Those on forums will of course, drop their old identities, after Trump's fall, but the ones in our neighborhoods and cities, can't undo our memories of the campaign signs in their yards.

Old 02-14-2018, 06:47 PM

11,119 posts, read 5,546,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
I have to agree. Wilson (D,NJ) is the worst in my book.

• Wilson was an out-and-out racist who segregated the federal work force after R's had desegregated it.
He was an academic who bought into claptrap eugenics, which was all the rage in academia at the time.

•He gave us the fed. income tax.

•He kicked off the war on drugs (Harrison Act of 1914). Before that, pot, coke, and opium had been sold at corner pharmacies.

•Wilson initiated the idea of US as world police by getting us into WWI. And he put people in jail for passing out anti-war pamphlets (Schenk case).

Wilson put us on the road to serfdom.

The points about income tax and anti-drug laws, are positive things about Wilson. Before his reforms, soft-drink manufacturers were putting cocaine into their products and causing mass addiction. If we hadn't intervened in the two world wars, we all would probably be living in right-wing dictatorships now.

Old 02-14-2018, 06:49 PM

30,241 posts, read 20,986,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
We've all known for many years that Obama was the worse president that they US has ever had. But when Hillary was running for office, it wasn't clear that he would remain the worst president of all time. Now that Hillary has lost and will never be president, we can confidently conclude that there will never be a worse president than Obama.
I agree 100%. But Bush1 and 2 came close.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies