Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2018, 02:44 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,746,643 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
It tells us Bruce Ohr could very well be cooperation with the investigation.

Someone pointed out a very interesting piece of information that I missed.

In the Nunes memo, Bruce Ohr revealed that Steele told him that he was desperate to keep Trump from getting elected.

Remember Ohr has not testified to congress, so who did Ohr tell this to?

Bruce Ohr is talking to somebody, either investigators in the DOJ, or the IG.

There is reason to believe that Ohr, Priestap, Strzok, and Paige may be cooperating with investigators, things could get very interesting when the IG report comes out in about a month.

Also, don't forget that there are two separate sources now that confirm that Obama was being briefed on everything that was going on. This scandal has already gone all the way to the White House, directly to President Obama.

I notice a distinct lack of democrats in this thread, I wonder if we are approaching the point where they can no longer deny that the Russian investigation is being exposed as being highly dubious, if not outright fraudulent.
Judge Rudolph Contreras has some 'splaining' to do as well. The FISA applications will soon be released. When it's proven that Contreras was both the FISA judge that issued the warrant despite it not being legal and also sat on the bench to oversee the Flynn case, based on his FISA warrant, it will open a huge can of worms. Why would he grant FISA warrants on unsubstantiated hearsay? Was he only incompetent or was he in on it with the DOJ/FBI guys? If he was just an unsuspecting bobo, why did he then agree to preside over the Flynn case? He had to have known that was a direct conflict of interests. Why did he stay on until he was removed from the case without alerting anyone to his obvious conflict?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2018, 03:00 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,365,659 times
Yawn. Man you folks are desperate.

Old 02-15-2018, 03:03 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,746,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
It's so much fun watching this all happen in slow motion. Can't wait for March when the IG report comes out.

Old 02-15-2018, 03:03 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,573,399 times
Ohr won't be the only one. Maybe the prison will give taxpayers a group discount.

Old 02-15-2018, 03:31 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,095,135 times
Quote:
Desperate about what?

We already know where this is going, and have for quite some time now.

It really was so easy to see the media reporting on the Russian collusion stories were all narratives that lacked any evidence to back them.

The Russian hacking, and collusion stories were never based on any tangible facts, and were based on media spin, and manufactured narratives.

Go back, and look at the the stories. This time ignore the narratives, focus solely on verifiable facts.

You will see the narratives are based on very little, if any facts.

That is how I knew from the beginning that the Russian collusion story was not real.

Maybe Mueller has something we don't yet know about, but with everything we have today, there is absolute no evidence of Russian collusion.

Old 02-15-2018, 03:35 PM

7,736 posts, read 4,986,761 times
Him and his wife need to go to jail. I bet they are already being spied on.

Old 02-15-2018, 04:37 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,327,541 times
Default What Did Comey Tell President Trump about the Steele Dossier?

I was going to create another thread but I'm just exhausted reading about the duplicity of the Obama administration. After awhile you start to hope there is a special place in hell for all these people for the damage they've inflicted on this country.

Rice Email Reveals Plan: Don

Old 02-15-2018, 04:40 PM

Yup....any moment now. Seriously, do you folks ever go back and read threads you started in the past?

When nothing happens over and over, the problem is you are believing too many falsehoods.

Old 02-15-2018, 05:08 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,327,541 times
Quote:
Yup....any moment now. Seriously, do you folks ever go back and read threads you started in the past?

When nothing happens over and over, the problem is you are believing too many falsehoods.
I wish you were right, but I have a feeling we are on the precipice of one of the biggest scandals this country has ever seen. Obama keeps effing this country even when he isn't in office.

Old 02-15-2018, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
I wish you were right, but I have a feeling we are on the precipice of one of the biggest scandals this country has ever seen. Obama keeps effing this country even when he isn't in office.
Please. The guy had like ZERO actual big scandels. You folks flipped your lids when he put his feet on the desk once.

And you have all tried over and over to make Benghazi a thing, and the idiotic uranium one which none of you actually even seem to understand.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies