Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2018, 08:41 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,096,148 times

Advertisements

Well, our favorite twice demoted DOJ official fail to disclose in ethics documents that his was wife was working for Fusion GPS, and failed to list how much she was being paid.

I guess it slipped his mind.

Bruce could be looking at jail time for this.

BTW: I just read an interesting article that made a pretty good case that Bruce Ohr has flipped, and is fully cooperating.

Bruce Ohr, the Department of Justice official who brought opposition research on President Donald Trump to the FBI, did not disclose that Fusion GPS, which performed that research at the Democratic National Committee’s behest, was paying his wife, and did not obtain a conflict of interest waiver from his superiors at the Justice Department, documents obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation show.

The omission may explain why Ohr was demoted from his post as associate deputy attorney general after the relationship between Fusion GPS and his wife emerged and Fusion founder Glenn Simpson acknowledged meeting with Ohr. Willfully falsifying government ethics forms can carry a penalty of jail time, if convicted.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...d-in-2017.html

Bruce Ohr Hid Fusion GPS Payments | The Daily Caller
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2018, 09:20 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,370,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Well, our favorite twice demoted DOJ official fail to disclose in ethics documents that his was wife was working for Fusion GPS, and failed to list how much she was being paid.
That's the kind of thing that should get you 10 years in prison.

Old 02-14-2018, 10:09 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,329,966 times
Quote:
BTW: I just read an interesting article that made a pretty good case that Bruce Ohr has flipped, and is fully cooperating.
Why not? All the people you thought would be there to welcome and promote you might be facing jail time too. Better to be the first to flip and get the shortest sentence.

Old 02-15-2018, 04:42 AM

12,039 posts, read 6,568,955 times
Why was he just demoted and not fired?
That tells me a lot about Mueller and Rosenstien......

Old 02-15-2018, 06:06 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,443,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Of course it does. Those two didn't want the light shined on their cockroaches because it would have shown that they are the egg layers.

Old 02-15-2018, 11:12 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,096,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
It tells us Bruce Ohr could very well be cooperation with the investigation.

Someone pointed out a very interesting piece of information that I missed.

In the Nunes memo, Bruce Ohr revealed that Steele told him that he was desperate to keep Trump from getting elected.

Remember Ohr has not testified to congress, so who did Ohr tell this to?

Bruce Ohr is talking to somebody, either investigators in the DOJ, or the IG.

There is reason to believe that Ohr, Priestap, Strzok, and Paige may be cooperating with investigators, things could get very interesting when the IG report comes out in about a month.

Also, don't forget that there are two separate sources now that confirm that Obama was being briefed on everything that was going on. This scandal has already gone all the way to the White House, directly to President Obama.

I notice a distinct lack of democrats in this thread, I wonder if we are approaching the point where they can no longer deny that the Russian investigation is being exposed as being highly dubious, if not outright fraudulent.

Old 02-15-2018, 12:24 PM

Quote:
I notice a distinct lack of democrats in this thread, I wonder if we are approaching the point where they can no longer deny that the Russian investigation is being exposed as being highly dubious, if not outright fraudulent.
I've noticed a lot of finger pointing at Christopher Steele lately. Not at Obama and Hillary for coordinating the conspiracy, not at the FBI and the intelligence services for using their spy powers, not at the FISC for their sloppy treatment of the FISA requests, and especially not at the MSM for helping promote the conspiracy.

If I was Christopher Steele I'd be using the money the Hillary campaign and GPS Fusion paid me to find a good lawyer and flip as fast as I can because the Democrats plan on hanging this whole thing on Steele.

Old 02-15-2018, 12:35 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,368,360 times
Gosh...desperate to stop someone he believed might be compromised by the russians. Imagine that.

Old 02-15-2018, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Gosh...desperate to stop someone he believed might be compromised by the russians. Imagine that.
You nailed it! That will be just the excuse Obama uses.

Just wait, everyone is talking to their lawyers and coordinating their talking points. The MSM will push the tidal wave of bs we're about to get hit with and you folks will all line up and chant it was all Trump's fault anyway.

Old 02-15-2018, 02:37 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,747,294 times
Quote:

I guess it slipped his mind.

Bruce could be looking at jail time for this.

Bruce Ohr, the Department of Justice official who brought opposition research on President Donald Trump to the FBI, did not disclose that Fusion GPS, which performed that research at the Democratic National Committee’s behest, was paying his wife, and did not obtain a conflict of interest waiver from his superiors at the Justice Department, documents obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation show.

The omission may explain why Ohr was demoted from his post as associate deputy attorney general after the relationship between Fusion GPS and his wife emerged and Fusion founder Glenn Simpson acknowledged meeting with Ohr. Willfully falsifying government ethics forms can carry a penalty of jail time, if convicted.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...d-in-2017.html

Bruce Ohr Hid Fusion GPS Payments | The Daily Caller
Ohr has flipped (but you already know that, wink-wink). Any of the FBI/DOJ people that are under investigation & are still employed have flipped. That's why they're still employed. They're no longer the targets. McCabe, Comey, Meuller & Rosenstein are the targets now. Once they're exposed, they in turn will flip & it's on to Susan Rice, Sally Yates, Loretta Lynch, et al. Once they're exposed, well you know where it goes from there.

- "If that f*cking b*stard wins, we all hang from nooses!" - Hillary Clinton
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies