Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-16-2018, 11:58 AM

88,971 posts, read 44,780,079 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtodd View Post
Why won't Trump admit Russians organized a broad-based operation to undermine our election? Why doesn't he agree with all of the IC's assessment?
How would he have access to that info? The charges just released today include aggravated identity theft.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2018, 11:58 AM

33,321 posts, read 12,491,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Minutes ago, you were talking about “the next shoe to drop”. And his day just went in “the sh!tter”.

And now that this didn’t happen, you are saying that Trump Is only finding out now that the Russians helped him win the Whitehouse? And that this is going to upset him?

It seems to me that you are looking for any reason you can to make yourself believe that Trump is unhappy, when in all likelihood he is playing golf without a care in the world.
^^^^^ Bingo .

And why?

Because that poster is unhappy.

Old 02-16-2018, 11:59 AM

1,949 posts, read 3,862,782 times
Full indictment here. https://www.justice.gov/file/1035477/download

Old 02-16-2018, 12:00 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,266,686 times
Quote:
Yes, they wanted to cause chaos but they also wanted to elect Trump which they accomplished. That last part makes Trump an illegitimate POTUS, plain and simple.

so if Iran wanted Hillary to win and they did and she won, she would be an illegitimate POTUS?

ONE MORE TIME:

DOJ: There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election.

Plain and Simple.

Old 02-16-2018, 12:00 PM

5,661 posts, read 3,520,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
^^^^^ Bingo .

And why?

Because that poster is unhappy.
Or we are seeing an unhinged have a breakdown right before our eyes

Old 02-16-2018, 12:01 PM

8,313 posts, read 3,921,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
So many hearts are going to break when Mueller comes out and says that there is no evidence Trump is a Russian spy... All they will have is a few internet trolls that spread "fake HRC news" that we are supposed to believe swayed the election. Oh, and Manafort Flynn and Gates who they indicted on unrelated matters and in Flynns case "lying" that he never met with a Russian. Oh wait, some people still believe these guys "flipped" and our spilling all this dirt on Trumps secret life as a Russian. LOL...
Hey, I wonder if CNN can be indicted for all its "unnamed" sources that were so sure Trump was going down. I mean getting all of these peoples hopes up that somehow Trump would no longer be President.. so unfair.
Have no clue what you are on about. In a way, it's not that important what Trump did or didn't do last year, whether he did or did not collude with the Russians. What is important is what he does NOW that we all know without a doubt that Russia is doing everything in their power to undermine our representative democracy. Sure one day Trump might face treason charges or something but that will be after his Administration is done and gone. And honestly, who cares? He will be a footnote in history. What we care about it that now that he knows the clear and present danger - what are you going to do to protect us, President Trump? That's what I want to know. Show us that you can rise to the occasion and prove that you are a leader.

Old 02-16-2018, 12:01 PM

6,131 posts, read 7,982,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
so the Russians were for Trump and Anti-Trump.....they supported pro-Trump rallies and anti-Trump rallies....lol
Why would that be surprising if their intent was to disrupt the American political process and sew discord and distrust? Seems to me it was pretty effective.

Old 02-16-2018, 12:02 PM

88,971 posts, read 44,780,079 times
Quote:
Yes, they wanted to cause chaos but they also wanted to elect Trump which they accomplished.
Staging anti-Trump rallies accomplish that, how?

46,259 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
You presume this is the end of it.

Is that what I said, of course not.

3,079 posts, read 3,120,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
This is what I respect about Robert Mueller and why I take him very seriously. Mueller never says anything until he is ready and he is absolutely certain of the next step he is taking. This revelation is enormous, and it is frightening. It shows us how vulnerable and fragile our democratic systems really are. And it shows us that Russia is an enemy that won't stop until they have damaged or destroyed us. They promised 50 years ago that they would destroy us from within - and they have not forgotten that pledge.
I agree wholeheartedly. Trump's deplorable fans fail to recognize this very threat because their guy was on the winning side of the equation THIS TIME. This latest revelation makes me feel better though about the country, that without outside manipulation, their is no way the broader American voting public would ever in their right state of mind elect someone like Donny boy to the presidency.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies