Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-21-2018, 04:46 PM

3,698 posts, read 1,363,005 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
You're influenced by Russian propaganda. I am too. We all are. It was out there in huge volumes, people repeat the memes. It becomes part of the landscape.

Hillary is innocent until proven guilty. One thing you could have mentioned is that there's a new player coming forward with information about the U-1 deal. I'm watching that too. If there appears to be any teeth in it then I welcome an investigation to get to the bottom of it, as any American that is concerned with the integrity of our political system should be!

Trump, Hillary, doesn't matter to me. If it smells funny, it needs to get looked at. How about you?
I ask you again. Where is this Russian propaganda? Specific examples.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2018, 04:46 PM

57,271 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phinneas j. whoopee View Post
Comey was her co-conspirator. The FBI has been shown to be shady from start to finish. His explanations mean nothing.
Then Sessions needs to reopen the investigation into Clintons email server, this cannot go unanswered. He may as well investigate most of Trumps staff as I said, they have access to secret information without appropriate clearance. You agree with that I assume.

Old 02-21-2018, 04:49 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,225,564 times
Quote:
You're influenced by Russian propaganda. I am too. We all are. It was out there in huge volumes, people repeat the memes. It becomes part of the landscape.

Hillary is innocent until proven guilty. One thing you could have mentioned is that there's a new player coming forward with information about the U-1 deal. I'm watching that too. If there appears to be any teeth in it then I welcome an investigation to get to the bottom of it, as any American that is concerned with the integrity of our political system should be!

Trump, Hillary, doesn't matter to me. If it smells funny, it needs to get looked at. How about you?
How is it you know this? How do you know what the volume of propaganda was? Is it something that FB or Twitter told you?

FB already said the alleged "Russians" ad spend was under 20K on their platform. That is not enough money to reach hardly anyone.

The DNC and GOP spent 5000 times as much money, maybe even more, putting out their own messages. So if the Russians influenced the American people to the extent it had any signficant, even measurable effect at all in shaping political opinion, then the Russians are truly the masters of online political messaging....and for the next election cycle, the DNC and GOP should fire all their inhouse staff, all their consultants, all their agencies, take a million bucks, and just hire the Russians. Bang for the buck.

No, that is a nutty idea....and its nutty because its ludicrous and far-fetched.

Think about it.

Old 02-21-2018, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Well, you shown your cards, comrade. I've really got nothing else to say to you.
Run away, and in that girly way shrieking and waving your hands above your head.

I merely asked for you to support your claim that calling hillary corrupt which I referenced with a NY Times article was me "parroting Russian propaganda".

You could do no such thing and instead leave calling me comrade.

Vast Russian conspiracy? Nope shes a crook.

Old 02-21-2018, 05:37 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Lightbulb Russiagate > Watergate

Quote:
Vast Russian conspiracy? Nope shes a crook.
So, how come your boys tRump and Sessions won't "lock her up?"

They hold all the cards. What are they afraid of?

The GOP "investigated" her emails, spent years on Benghazi, tried to get her for Whitewater, Rose Law firm and travel gate back in the 90s.

Complete strike outs each time.

You're left with two possibilities:

1) She's really guilty of all that stuff but the GOP "investigators" are a collection of boobs incapable of indicting her.
2) It's all political theater aimed at ruining her reputation. (and it worked)

Your choice.

Now, back to the thread topic.

Mueller has detailed the Russian conspiracy. The one that tRump kept saying didn't exist. Now he feels the walls closing in on him.

It's tRump vs America and America is gonna win.

Stay tuned. It just keeps getting better.

Old 02-21-2018, 05:46 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,910,517 times
Quote:
I ask you again. Where is this Russian propaganda? Specific examples.
There are many, if you're willing to look.

Here are some that I've shared previously: //www.city-data.com/forum/50656839-post93.html

Old 02-21-2018, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
So, how come your boys tRump and Sessions won't "lock her up?"

They hold all the cards. What are they afraid of?

The GOP "investigated" her emails, spent years on Benghazi, tried to get her for Whitewater, Rose Law firm and travel gate back in the 90s.

Complete strike outs each time.

You're left with two possibilities:

1) She's really guilty of all that stuff but the GOP "investigators" are a collection of boobs incapable of indicting her.
2) It's all political theater aimed at ruining her reputation. (and it worked)

Your choice.

Now, back to the thread topic.

Mueller has detailed the Russian conspiracy. The one that tRump kept saying didn't exist. Now he feels the walls closing in on him.

It's tRump vs America and America is gonna win.

Stay tuned. It just keeps getting better.

Why do you fail to address the issue I mentioned and change the subject to whitewater?

Did the Clinton foundation accept $145 mil from individuals who had matters Hillary Clinton had influence over or did it not?

Old 02-21-2018, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
He may as well investigate most of Trumps staff as I said, they have access to secret information without appropriate clearance. You agree with that I assume.
If higher security clearances are appropriate then by all means have the responsible agencies conduct their background checks and they can be granted or denied. It seems like you are implying this indicates wrongdoing on the part of Trump but thats not the way it works. When staff are hired there is a process for granting required clearances.
If you believe Trump has attempted to get around that for some reason please share a reference.
Otherwise is sounds like deflecting from the issue by implying imaginary wrongdoing.
Comey appears to have been a long time Clinton ally and we have the evidence of anti Trump partisanship from top investigators in the FBI. Its quite obvious personnel in that agency would want Hillary elected and continue Washington status quo and job security while Trump was an unknown sure to shake things up.
This need not be proven nor argued about it is reality we already have evidence to support.

Old 02-21-2018, 10:35 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Quote:
Why do you fail to address the issue I mentioned and change the subject to whitewater?

Did the Clinton foundation accept $145 mil from individuals who had matters Hillary Clinton had influence over or did it not?
pull-EEZ!

I'm not here to address your off topic "issues."

You're in a thread on Russiagate yipping and yapping about the Clintons.

Time to get back on track.

Russians indicted in special counsel's probe for operations allegedly supporting Donald Trump in election

Old 02-22-2018, 03:15 AM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
pull-EEZ!

I'm not here to address your off topic "issues."

You're in a thread on Russiagate yipping and yapping about the Clintons.

Time to get back on track.

Russians indicted in special counsel's probe for operations allegedly supporting Donald Trump in election

Indeed.

One thing these indictments have done is add to the list of Kremlin-connected Russians who can't travel to the U.S. Or really anywhere we have an extradition arrangement with.

This inability to travel to the U.S. is part the Magnitsky Act that Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya works tirelessly to reverse.

Trump administration finally put out the list of Kremlin-connected Russians involved in conspiring to throw the election required by the Countering America's Adversaries Through Sanctions Act (CAASTA). The list includes every senior member of the Kremlin, and every Russian oligarch with a net worth of $1 billion or more.

Trump did not attach the travel sanctions to this list.

When the sanctions are attached, and these indictments support that they should be, it will cut down the number of Kremlin-connected folks flying over here to launder their ill-gotten money.

It's a start.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies