Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-16-2018, 12:59 PM

19,743 posts, read 22,635,943 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Aye.. Indeed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2018, 01:00 PM

9,254 posts, read 3,582,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
How did Russia change votes? Be specific...
No one is making that claim, but we all know that you like to stick to this narrative because you can't debate using actual facts.

2,359 posts, read 1,033,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtodd View Post

Oh no. This Mueller investigation is going to go on until atleast 2019. Trump's ass will remain in the hotseat for awhile still. Brace yourself for the next shoe to drop.
Actually, this is pretty much the last desperate gasp. These indictments of Russian nationals, who can, of course, never face trial in the U.S. because Russia will never extradite them, themselves contain the explicit admission that nobody in the Trump campaign knew they were communicating with any Russian nationals with regard to the communications referenced therein.

Obviously, you cannot "unknowingly" collude with another party. So the entire "colluding the the Russians" charge is out the window. It's gone. Completely. Poof! Robert Mueller has admitted as much with today's indictments that cover nobody in the Trump campaign, and for which there will be no trials, convictions or penalties whatsoever, because the Russians aren't interested in helping the Dims pursue their slavering political witch hunt.

It's an ignominious, humiliating end to the most foolish of fool's errands, but frankly, it's the only pile of chicken sh*t Mueller has, so, in tragicomic fashion, he's going to try and make it look like chicken salad, even when it's patently obvious that it isn't.

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
If "I sick of Mueller," might I suggest watching the Olympics.

Or with the banning of Russian athletes over all that cheating, are they not showing it on TV over there?

Old 02-16-2018, 01:01 PM

3,838 posts, read 3,064,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtodd View Post
Trump's day just went to the sh1tter!

Yeah everyday Trump has been president his day has gone to the sh1tter. And Trump has you liberals wiping his butt every day.

11,046 posts, read 5,266,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
No allegation these indictments. Maybe there is more to come.

wishful thinking......keep wishing......

16,579 posts, read 20,698,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
He's still on the phone getting reamed out by Putin.

He did tell Putin's guys that he had it all under control after he fired Comey.
Damn. That was very obstructionist of him, wasn't it?

8,411 posts, read 7,417,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
What everyone seems to ignore is that these fish cannot turn on the big fish if the big fish was not involved to begin with. Yes, Putin. Trump, doubtful. Maybe Russia wanted Trump to win because he was a reality tv star with no experience that would be easy to take advantage of. Not because they were working together. Maybe Gates or Manafort were rotten. Maybe they "turned" on these new fish and that's how they got caught. My point is, most likely, VERY most likely, Trump was not involved in scheme with Russia to win the election. Heck, half the time, we are told he did not even want to win!
Unfortunately, there really is nothing we can do to Putin besides sanctions.
I disagree with Trump. He should acknowledge that Russia is TRYING to interfere with our election. Unfortunately, with social media these days, its not that hard to have posters all over posting lies. Heck, I saw so many posters posting how wonderful HRC was and I knew that was a flat out lie. I also believe that Trump handles situations very badly. He feels like he is being accused of colluding with Russia so he lashes back (I truly believe he did not "collude") and in return says dumb things like "Russia did not interfere) when we know they at least tried. Is that why he won? I still doubt they had much effect. I know the Russians did not change my vote or the few others who voted for him that I know (I did not know that many).
Nope, one probably both of them were involved. Why would Trump refuse to acknowledge and tighten sanctions on Russia? Why have members of his cabinet and family been caught in lie after lie over meetings and involvement with Russia? Guess what? They are involved, That's why!

Old 02-16-2018, 01:02 PM

3,841 posts, read 1,977,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
Nope, one probably both of them were involved. Why would Trump refuse to acknowledge and tighten sanctions on Russia? Why have members of his cabinet and family been caught in lie after lie over meetings and involvement with Russia? Guess What? They are involved that's why!
Okay. We will agree to disagree.

Old 02-16-2018, 01:02 PM

46,261 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
No one is making that claim, but we all know that you like to stick to this narrative because you can't debate using actual facts.

You mean people made fun of all the candidates?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies