Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-18-2018, 06:53 AM

51,652 posts, read 25,813,568 times

Advertisements

The only person Steele would need protection from is Putin.

Can Mueller provide that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2018, 06:56 AM

51,652 posts, read 25,813,568 times
These constant posts, threads, and tweets about "no collusion" and "we are vindicated," are mighty suspicious.

Just to set the record straight, it wasn't me that's been swiping your strawberry-rhubarb Noosa yogurts from the break room refrigerator.

Old 02-18-2018, 06:59 AM

5,772 posts, read 3,222,351 times
Before:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xLEBtyar6M
After:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP9VaP5qBgw

It troubles me that some of our politicians tread so lightly on the Russians. Check out Senator Geary in the Godfather 2 before and after.

Old 02-18-2018, 06:59 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,978,664 times
If anything, this investigation will hurt the democrats more than republicans in my opinion. Why, because I do not believe Trump will be accused in the end of helping the Russians. I also do not believe Russian trolls made that much of an impact on the election. Sure they tried and it’s something we need to prevent. The democrats, however, will feel that they lost because of the Russians instead of the real reason. Real reason being their platform and candidate where out of touch and unelectable outside of the blue elitist states. Instead of changing they will feel it was not that at all instead due to the Russians. They will not change and that will be their downfall. Again.

Old 02-18-2018, 07:00 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,455,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
It still astonishes me ...
It astonishes me that you don't understand the legal system very well.

Probably it's not your fault, your sources continue to hoax you.

Old 02-18-2018, 07:00 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,311,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
The investigation continues. Arrests of people in Trumps team have been arrested, and there will probably be more to come. No idea why you think its over.
They say its over because it's wishful thinking on the part of Trump and his followers. The indictment phase of the investigation is just getting started. It's disgusting that the only thing Trump cares about is his himself. Tweet after tweet today about being so-called "vindicated" which isn't true but no mention of steps we need to take to stop foreign influence in our future elections. No mention of putting the sanctions into effect against Russia that passed the House and Senate with only 4 'no' votes. Makes you wonder what Russia is holding over Mr. Trump's head. It's got to be worse than having two long affairs after being married to Melania because those coming to light are rolling off his back because his fans knew they were voting for a p*ssy grabber so it's okay.

Old 02-18-2018, 07:01 AM

37,174 posts, read 19,194,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Bingo.

Mueller's appt. letter is dated May 17, 2017.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...r-special.html

It's not even been year.

If there's no collusion, there's no collusion. But shutting down the investigation into a hostile foreign nation interfering in our election is such a stupid idea, I'm surprised any American would bring it up.
Unless, of course, they weren't American...

Old 02-18-2018, 07:01 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,455,334 times
Quote:
These constant posts, threads, and tweets about "no collusion" and "we are vindicated," are mighty suspicious.

Just to set the record straight, it wasn't me that's been swiping your strawberry-rhubarb Noosa yogurts from the break room refrigerator.

I was wondering where that went ...

Old 02-18-2018, 07:03 AM

37,174 posts, read 19,194,865 times
Quote:
Mueller is not protecting Steele. Why would Steele even need protection from prosecution?

He ran across some information he thought our FBI should know and passed it on. That's what you're supposed to do.

If Don Jr. had done that, he wouldn't be in so much hot water.
Touché!

Makes me wonder if he and Jared will appear in the next batch of indictments handed down.

Old 02-18-2018, 07:06 AM

57,271 posts, read 26,199,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
If anything, this investigation will hurt the democrats more than republicans in my opinion. Why, because I do not believe Trump will be accused in the end of helping the Russians. I also do not believe Russian trolls made that much of an impact on the election. Sure they tried and it’s something we need to prevent. The democrats, however, will feel that they lost because of the Russians instead of the real reason. Real reason being their platform and candidate where out of touch and unelectable outside of the blue elitist states. Instead of changing they will feel it was not that at all instead due to the Russians. They will not change and that will be their downfall. Again.
This isn't just about Trump and its not about who won or lost the election because of the Russians, its about them undermining our election process. Why is that so difficult to understand. Instead of praising the efforts of the FBI and criticizing the Russians for their meddling he claims he is not guilty of collusion.

You and Trump totally ignored the fact that the investigation is ongoing and this is just one aspect, we await the outcome of the testimony of Papadopoulos, Flynn and Gates in addition to the investigation of Deutsche Bank. How did you miss these obvious points.

Its not just about him, do you understand.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies