Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2018, 07:31 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,531,383 times

Advertisements

Flynn and Papadopoulos pled guilty, Gates is reportedly close to making a plea bargain, Manafort is under indictment.

All for charges that are well outside the scope of this Russian meddling indictment.

They're the 1st threads to start to unravel in the even more serious charges to come: obstruction, collusion, and money laundering.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2018, 07:33 PM

37,170 posts, read 19,194,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
INFOwars? LOL!!!!!!!!!
https://www.infowars.com/hillary-cli...g-the-infowar/

Information warfare... Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haaaaaaaaa!
You just made my day!
Seriously!

ROTFLMAO!!!
Now that the Russians are charged with cyberwarfare, any who aid them are subject to charges of treason, at least according to an attorney friend of mine. Perhaps one of our resident barristers who frequent here would like to give us a readout.

Old 02-17-2018, 07:36 PM

Quote:
You posted a link to it and didn't know it.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/16/polit...als/index.html
What page? I have read the indictment four times and see nothing about Charlottesville. There is a "March for Trump", but that was in New York. The only other place I saw specifically named was Florida. Charlottesville is in Virgina, last I looked.

Old 02-17-2018, 07:37 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,370,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
lol.

Old 02-17-2018, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
Seeing people actually buy into the conspiracy and low information nonsense makes me disappointed in America. I thought we were better then this, but nope. Americans are by and large selfish, foolish, and pliant. So sad.

Can you imagine anything more pathetically ironic than people trying to put to rest the Russian narrative for partisan reasons by vomiting up Kremlin-promulgated talking points?
You're an attorney. If you have read the indictment of the 13 Russians, is page 6, item c a statement that the Russians are conducting cyber war against the United States?

Old 02-17-2018, 07:43 PM

700 posts, read 637,960 times
Quote:
Guess you have not come to the full understanding why, Japan bombed Pearl Harbor. US Sanctions.

The Russians have no Sanctions on us.
Sanctions are an act of war. Let the collective surround your house and not let you go to the grocery store for a year. I bet you are bullied into seeing things their way too.

Sanctions are a bully tactic, when your words have no truth.
Suspiciously your history lessons omit the aggressions of the sanctioned countries which actually led to the sanctions in the first place. The United States enacted sanctions on Japan because Japan declared war on China, invaded Manchuria, Northern China, French Indochina, etc..., committed the Nanking massacre, and became a signatory to the Berlin pact. The United States was not obligated to continue to provide Japan with oil and metals exports while it attacked allies in East Asia and threatened to conquer all of China while maintaining a military alliance with the axis powers. Furthermore the embargo only affected Japan's ambitions of expansionism which had they relinquished would've ended the embargo.

If I commit a crime against a grocery store, it has every right to deny me service. If Russia doesn't like it, shop elsewhere... and stop committing crimes.

Old 02-17-2018, 07:49 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
Now that the Russians are charged with cyberwarfare, any who aid them are subject to charges of treason, at least according to an attorney friend of mine. Perhaps one of our resident barristers who frequent here would like to give us a readout.
I didn't see any evidence of hacking the election. Cybertrolling.
we both commit cyberwarfare here daily, trolling each other.

LOL!

Old 02-17-2018, 07:55 PM

9,254 posts, read 3,585,801 times
Quote:
You're an attorney. If you have read the indictment of the 13 Russians, is page 6, item c a statement that the Russians are conducting cyber war against the United States?

Assuming the allegations in the indictment are true, and there is little reason to doubt they are, there is no doubt that the Russians are conducting a cyber war against America. The saddest part is that many morons are not only unwilling to acknowledge that fact, but are willing to assist by posting their ignorance.

Old 02-17-2018, 07:55 PM

Quote:
What page? I have read the indictment four times and see nothing about Charlottesville. There is a "March for Trump", but that was in New York. The only other place I saw specifically named was Florida. Charlottesville is in Virgina, last I looked.
If you saw March for Trump.. what Page?
If it were a snake it would have bitten you.

Old 02-17-2018, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
lol.

INFOwars!!!

There is a war on for your mind!!
Information warfare is an act of war!!! A call to arms is needed! Their lies cannot beat our truths!!!

The 1st amendment is war I tell ya!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies