Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-27-2018, 05:19 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,823,288 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC4Me View Post
Yeah. Because he’s a man hence more capable of making the calls. LOL.

And knows for sure that women were happier back in the day when they didn’t need to worry their pretty little fluff filled heads with anything but cooking his dinner and cleaning his house. Again LOL.
More capable making fair calls than a bunch of man-hating or gender-centric feminist LOL.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2018, 05:21 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,426,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
More capable making fair calls than a bunch of man-hating or gender-centric feminist LOL.
Maybe you should find you one of those mail order brides. I hear they are quite subservient in exchange for money and a green card.

Good luck!

Old 02-27-2018, 05:22 PM

41,111 posts, read 25,625,847 times
Quote:
Wait, your saying women are gender centric? What about you who has roles for each gender. I'd say it's you who is gender centric.

Old 02-27-2018, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Maybe you should find you one of those mail order brides. I hear they are quite subservient in exchange for money and a green card.

Good luck!
Maybe you're the one who should get a mail order wife? Maybe she'll be even more subservient than an American man?

Old 02-27-2018, 05:24 PM

11,411 posts, read 7,753,703 times
Quote:
Sure. Because misogynists are know for their fairness toward women.

Old 02-27-2018, 05:25 PM

As Barack Obama said, women make better bosses and leaders because “men seem to be having some problems these days”. To clarify what I think Obama means, women have long had massive problems with male bosses and leaders because so many of them can’t keep it in their zippers, and seem to hold the attitude that women can do their jobs and be sexually harassed and assaulted at the same time. Talk about multitasking (which incidentally, we are also better at than men)!

Old 02-27-2018, 05:27 PM

Women are less likely to abandon our children, and therefore make better parents. Our washing up and general cleaning skills are far more honed because we don't want to live in a pig pen men willing live in, in order not to do what the consider "women's work". Women tend to be better than men at so many things because we have no choice.

Boys are privileged from the moment they are born. The fact that girls often exceed them in so many ways is testimony to the fact that patriarchy is really not up to much after all.

Old 02-27-2018, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC4Me View Post
Sure. Because misogynists are know for their fairness toward women.
Yeah and misandrists are known for their fairness to men, right? Feminist are the oracles of what's fair, everything their way and in their favor.

Old 02-27-2018, 05:35 PM

Quote:
All modern societies evolved out of agrarian societies. The need for men to work in fields, factories, and in war began to diminish because machines did the "equalizing" work.

And so the equalizing of the genders is not something that "men granted" but which society needed and women rightly demanded. There were a lot of changes from those days but men like you, living in todays world, have become lazy, entitled and soft. Come out of the dark ages.

Old 02-27-2018, 05:39 PM

11,411 posts, read 7,753,703 times
Quote:
Yeah and misandrists are known for their fairness to men, right? Feminist are the oracles of what's fair, everything their way and in their favor.
Show me one post by a woman in this thread where she says men should do ALL the cooking and cleaning. Women have said those tasks should be shared. Not necessarily 50/50, but shared to some extent.

Then show me a post of yours where you say the same. If you can’t find one, I think we know who supports unfairness and who doesn’t.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies