Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-19-2018, 09:48 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times

Advertisements

They rank him as the worst because he knows nothing about policy and doesn't seem to listen to anyone but fox news and Hannity. The white house is full of scandal after scandal, plus he constantly lies. He is constantly on twitter posting disparaging remarks about our congress and intelligence agencies. Yet he has never said one bad word about Putin. That's pretty telling.

Old 02-19-2018, 09:50 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,397,248 times
The Left doesn't yet realize that they lost their right to an opinion, as far as conservatives are concerned, after they nationally excoriated and prosecuted an innocent cop in Ferguson for defending his life.

The Left is under the impression that they can do anything, whatsoever, and as long as a short period of time passes then we are to pretend like it didn't happen. I'm here to tell you that isn't the case. The relationship between factions in this nation is more or less functionally severed.

Witness the Left's MSM acting as a liberal Pravda with no apparent self-consciousness about that fact. They know that the relationship is severed, and don't pretend otherwise according to their behavior (though they continue to make sociopolitically disingenuous pleas to conservatives). It's time that everyone came to that conclusion so as to eliminate some noise in the national dialogue.

Old 02-19-2018, 10:17 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,312,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
Since he hasn't committed genocide, starved, bombed or executed civilians yet, he gets a pass on the world's worst but he is the worst U.S president.
Your opinion, certainly not a fact.

Old 02-19-2018, 10:22 PM

21,736 posts, read 16,350,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LINative View Post
Jams, while I would agree that Trump had an impressive number of missteps, his administration is no way near the worst. I also believe that Trump is more popular than the media makes it seem. And I agree strongly with Spartacus, no self respecting scholar, especially a historian would be rating Trump so soon.

There is one thing we all should have learned from 2016, I don't care whether you are a Liberal, a Moderate or Conservative, we are constantly being bombarded by propaganda from the internationalist corporate controlled media, let alone other sources like fake news trolls. They decide what to show us and what not to show us. You cannot truly trust the media and in a country of 320 million people, it is always easy to find some "experts" to state anything on basically any issue.
Hold it. What a total croc. Are the evil media somehow using special effects computer graphics to create the Donald we see on screens and in person making a mockery of truth and human dignity and ethics? Is it or is it not him in fact saying the crap that we hear from his mouth while it moves on the screens?

He flagrantly taunts and dares and suggests and proposes his bigoted agendas in outrageous and insulting language and disregard for dignity with his spoiled toddler narcissism at full throttle. That's not made up crap by media. He does it deliberately in front of the media to inflame those he wants to trample while inviting adoration from his low life fan club.

The media would be remiss to not cover his antics. He knows this. He thrives on it. He even says so publicly and in his books: no such thing as bad publicity. This crap he dishes out is dished to the media by design.

Old 02-19-2018, 10:25 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,397,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
Hold it. What a total croc. Are the evil media somehow using special effects computer graphics to create the Donald we see on screens and in person making a mockery of truth and human dignity and ethics? Is it or is it not him in fact saying the crap that we hear from his mouth while it moves on the screens?

He flagrantly taunts and dares and suggests and proposes his bigoted agendas in outrageous and insulting language and disregard for dignity with his spoiled toddler narcissism at full throttle. That's not made up crap by media. He does it deliberately in front of the media to inflame those he wants to trample while inviting adoration from his low life fan club.

The media would be remiss to not cover his antics. He knows this. He thrives on it. He even says so publicly and in his books: no such thing as bad publicity. This crap he dishes out is dished to the media by design.
"Wait, what a total croc... muh feelings that apparently form the base of my political reasoning".

Yawn... the politics of "I'm offended" are reaching a quickly accelerating end. Primarily because no one wants (or should) give up political space because of the crocodile tears of their political opponents. That went on for too long, its been abused for decades, and now its over.

Old 02-19-2018, 10:31 PM

21,736 posts, read 16,350,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
"Wait, what a total croc... muh feelings that apparently form the base of my political reasoning".

Yawn... the politics of "I'm offended" are reaching a quickly accelerating end. Primarily because no one wants (or should) give up political space because of the crocodile tears of their political opponents. That went on for too long, its been abused for decades, and now its over.
In other words you subscribe to the behaviors ... which defines you now as well. I'd sooner honor slime mold.

It's a hell of a lot deeper than “being offended”, though anyone who isn't should be ashamed of themselves. Being offended barely scratches the surface of his very tangible crimes against the nation and future generations.

Old 02-19-2018, 10:37 PM

21,475 posts, read 10,575,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
Didn't say anything about Republican presidents not caring about the environment. Said Chump is hell bent to allow its destruction. Chump. Not other republicans ... a number of whom I have respect for.

And no, it's not simply a matter of opinion: it's factual reality that this barely a facsimile of a p*ss poor excuse for human moron is an entirely destructive force on the country I loved and served.

You call Donald's attempt to totally dismantle the free press and transform it into his personal vanity machine “pointing out how biased it is”? Are you kidding me?

Immigration reform IS indeed looooong overdue. I concur entirely ... just not with Chump's bigoted version. And by that no, I don't mean I am a bleeding heart liberal favoring every Tom, Dick, Juan, Muhammed, and Veejay to be welcomed en masse. Quotas that address qualified tiering as well as humanitarian diversity are critial to the balance and safeguarding the development of our domestic generations.
Trump isn’t great, but to say he’s worse on the press than Obama is just false. Obama spied on reporters. He spied on us, and he spied on the Trump campaign, which used to be considered a bad thing. Or maybe I just misunderstood the whole Nixon Watergate thingy.

Old 02-19-2018, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Trump isn’t great, but to say he’s worse on the press than Obama is just false. Obama spied on reporters. He spied on us, and he spied on the Trump campaign, which used to be considered a bad thing. Or maybe I just misunderstood the whole Nixon Watergate thingy.
We have been spied on way before Obama took office. They can connect to our phone conversations to listen to certain chatter words that would alert them to terrorists. And anyone who has alexa or anything like that is just stupid. If you don't think they are taking in all our info is just naive.

Old 02-19-2018, 11:17 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,271,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
We have been spied on way before Obama took office. They can connect to our phone conversations to listen to certain chatter words that would alert them to terrorists. And anyone who has alexa or anything like that is just stupid. If you don't think they are taking in all our info is just naive.

it got worse under Obama. He was supposed to be the CHANGE President......all we got was the same but at a higher level with a smile and smooth talk.

Old 02-19-2018, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
it got worse under Obama. He was supposed to be the CHANGE President......all we got was the same but at a higher level with a smile and smooth talk.
No, it's been that way for decades
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies