Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2018, 09:44 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,400,201 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
CNN, ABC, MSNBC, CBS, NYT and WaPo are equally state run media outlets for Democrats. They were completely in bed with Obama and Hillary.

So, it's all the same. It's just that there are way more liberal media propaganda outlets than there are conservative.
Truly sad. Anything that contradicts your narrative is false news apparently. The Russians are winning the disinformation war.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2018, 09:48 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,600,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern man View Post
I watch FOX, but when shep comes on I change to The Weather Channel.
Figures. Fox viewers don't like hearing the truth. They want to hear the bs, lies and propaganda. That's how they got conned by Crooked Trump.

Old 02-20-2018, 09:56 AM

1,978 posts, read 1,553,040 times
I just can't say what I think of that little weasel SS.:

Old 02-20-2018, 10:15 AM

30,166 posts, read 11,795,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorman View Post
I love the honesty of the OP. Admitting that Fox News is the official Trump propaganda network and that any attempt to tell the truth or criticize Dear Leader should cause people to get fired is textbook fascism. Fox News is controlled by the Trump admin, it is effectively a state run media outlet similar to what the Russians and North Koreans have in their countries.

The Trump cult needs their safe space where the truth is never spoken and Donald Trump is beloved by all. Conservative snowflakes meltdown anytime they are forced to leave their propaganda bubble.
One network out of 50 or more major media outlets does not make it a state run media, nice try with the analogy.

Because the Russians have flipped since the election and become part of the anti-trump movement. What does that make CNN, MSNBC actually most the MSM for that matter as well as the democrat party?

I would say all of it is the voice of Russian propaganda. Its sort of back where it belongs. The left had a long love affair with the communist soviet union. Now they get a second honeymoon.

Old 02-20-2018, 10:15 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,140,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
Their true love affair with democrats started with Bubba Clinton. They got away with it and expanded as the years went by. Now, it's completely out of control, obvious, and unwatchable.
Hey; the Russians are flipping the bills - why worry! They also have Soros to fall back on; I see his son is now getting in the business of 'nation building'! They would sell out America or take us to war with the Russians simply so we do not look at their corruption! Nothing like a news organization that has a primary goal of supporting illegal immigrants, open borders, globalization, and rotten trade deals! They simply forgot the legal American citizens in this Country!

I would still like to know what they are hiding. They have distanced themselves from the real news for so long for what? Of course they will slap themselves on their backs and buy a few journalism awards to try to convince the naïve that they are reporting the facts. They are over the top with their movement and there is something that they are hiding. There is something they are afraid the American people will find out.

Old 02-20-2018, 10:43 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,519,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Shep's latest plea to Fox News to fire him came Monday in the opening to his show in a piece that could have been called "Eff Fox News. They're too lazy to actually effing fire me."

Quote:
The president “has not, not once” denounced election meddling by the Russians — “not on camera, not on Twitter, not anywhere,” said Smith.

Instead, Trump spent the holiday weekend “defending himself, misrepresenting the truth and attacking others,” Smith noted.
Quote:
“He did not attack [Russian President] Vladimir Putin or Russia. Nor did he express concern that the Russians attacked the United States. Nor did he pledge in any way to put measures in place to stop future attacks,” Smith said Monday on “Shepard Smith Reporting.”
I'm loving watching Shep give the finger to his bosses and the loyal Fox News viewer.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0117adf7108bf
It is a good point.

But to be fair, this sort of election meddling was going on throughout the Obama years, and not once do I recall Obama denouncing it our calling for any action, prior to the day after the 2016 election, when Trump beat Obama's anointed successor, in a vote that no credible and noteworthy person claims that was improperly awarded to Donald Trump.

Is there any evidence yet to support the assertion that Donald Trump conspired with the Russians to steal the election from Hillary Clinton?

Still no? Wow, this increasingly appears to be a scam being perpetrated against the American people and their duly elected president Donald Trump. It is time that people start being held accountable for their epic wrongdoing in this matter.

Old 02-20-2018, 11:17 AM

25,847 posts, read 16,528,639 times
He reminds me of an annoying child when he’s on. Hardly a good trait to have if you want to be a serious newsman. Maybe CNN will make him a fashion reporter.

Old 02-20-2018, 12:09 PM

18,759 posts, read 11,796,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I have to honestly say that I have never ever watched Hannity once, just maybe snippets on the internet, but never on TV.

I've watched him many times for amusement. He's just another talking head and pure opinion news. It's unfortunate that people watch him and think that what he's spinning is gospel. If you ever need a good laugh tune in and watch him. I'm still searching for a Trump supporter that I can have a balanced conversation with. I still get he's making me rich because of the stock market crowd. Low information people just refuse to read anything out of their comfort zone. Trump haters are the same with only wanting to hear the bad press. I'm of the opinion that nothing is all good or all bad. There's just different degrees of good and bad. Hannity falls into the lower degree of the bad spectrum to me. Kudos to Smith for not buckling under to the Trump TV pressure. We all deserve fair, balanced news, not constant fact-less opinion. Or people just need to learn the difference between fact and opinion news. An even bigger challenge for some.

Old 02-20-2018, 01:01 PM

18,773 posts, read 18,140,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
I've watched him many times for amusement. He's just another talking head and pure opinion news. It's unfortunate that people watch him and think that what he's spinning is gospel. If you ever need a good laugh tune in and watch him. I'm still searching for a Trump supporter that I can have a balanced conversation with. I still get he's making me rich because of the stock market crowd. Low information people just refuse to read anything out of their comfort zone. Trump haters are the same with only wanting to hear the bad press. I'm of the opinion that nothing is all good or all bad. There's just different degrees of good and bad. Hannity falls into the lower degree of the bad spectrum to me. Kudos to Smith for not buckling under to the Trump TV pressure. We all deserve fair, balanced news, not constant fact-less opinion. Or people just need to learn the difference between fact and opinion news. An even bigger challenge for some.
I also do not like editorials disguised as 'news'. That is why I don't watch CNN; except to see what they are up to know. Have you ever watched Harris Faulkner? I think of her as more of a fair and balanced reporter that leans on the conservative side.

While you approve of Smith; he never retracts and constantly attacks; just like your liberal media that is 95% negative on Trump. President Trump is following the script as best he can with the resistance all stacked against him. That is why we voted for him and that is why we are not complaining.

As far as the left; I was the left many years ago. I learned that you don't work for us; you work against us and that is why I switched. Plus Trump represented change and that is what DC needed more than anything else.

Old 02-20-2018, 01:33 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,228,856 times
Fox is the new CNN, has been for awhile.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies