Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2018, 04:06 AM

1,705 posts, read 538,250 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Hahahahaha OKAY! thats 99% of all guns.

I guess, Americans can use sharp sticks and harsh language against criminals with semi automatic weapons. Or are you to believe the criminals will turn in their weapons?, lmao

In what world are you gun grabbers living in?

There are still lots of guns you could own after banning semi-autos.

Revolvers would still be legal.

And there are lots of rifles types: bolt action, pump, straight bolt, lever action, muzzle loaded, breach loaded, break open, tip open, twist open.

Then you have shotguns which are the most effective self-defense guns.

I do agree however, semi autos are better for the "Zombie apocalypse".. and shooting children in hallways.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2018, 04:30 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,342,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northman83 View Post

And there are lots of rifles types: bolt action, pump, straight bolt, lever action, muzzle loaded, breach loaded, break open, tip open, twist open.

I do agree however, semi autos are better for the "Zombie apocalypse".. and shooting children in hallways.
Who are you to decide how I can defend myself from other people with full and semi automatic weapons.

Oh, you also believe criminals will relinquish their assault weapons, because Uncle Sam says so. Lmao

Who's going to protect Americas if they give up their firearms? Cops? Like the 4 cops that was too scared to enter the building when children were being slaughtered in Florida?

You guys are hilarious!

Old 02-24-2018, 04:37 AM

1,705 posts, read 538,250 times
Quote:
Who are you to decide how I can defend myself from other people with full and semi automatic weapons.

Oh, you also believe criminals will relinquish their assault weapons, because Uncle Sam says so. Lmao

Who's going to protect Americas if they give up their firearms? Cops? Like the 4 cops that was too scared to enter the building when children were being slaughtered in Florida?

You guys are hilarious!

You are one scared person... I can understand why you need this, when everything you see is a threat.

Old 02-24-2018, 04:41 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,121,245 times
Quote:
Not the case.. A small amendment to the 2nd amendment and POOF all semi automatic rifles and pistols are gone.
No, it will never get to that point. Poof and all Leftists are gone!

Old 02-24-2018, 04:44 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,400,201 times
Some people love this country and want it protected from foreign domination and influence; other's don't. It is as simple as that.

Old 02-24-2018, 04:47 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,342,198 times
Quote:
You are one scared person... I can understand why you need this, when everything you see is a threat.
Muzzle loaders....c'mon now, Lol. I might as well turn in my car for a horse, too.

Old 02-24-2018, 04:48 AM

23,558 posts, read 17,232,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Going after public enemy #1 is a good thing.
Then why not go after BLM and antifa?

They are already investigating Hillary and obama

Old 02-24-2018, 04:54 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,904,543 times
Quote:
If the NRA were suddenly gone tomorrow, absolutely nothing will change. The 2nd amendment will always be place and Americans would still be able to obtain firearms (even AR15's). There will be no ban of any sort. And mass shooting will still continue. We can only mitigate gun violence deaths by how we defend ourselves.
The NRA represents gun MANUFACTURERS. The hoi polloi individual members are meaningless to the NRA....other than to beef up their funding of lobbying efforts on behalf of the MANUFACTURERS.

If the NRA goes away, Congress will allow the Courts to treat gun MANUFACTURERS the same way as cigarette companies...they will allow victims of gun violence to sue them. This is what the NRA is all about...protecting the gun MANUFACTURERS....keep them out of court on civil suits that will bankrupt them and to keep up sales of guns.

Old 02-24-2018, 05:02 AM

13,900 posts, read 9,773,129 times
Russia funneled cash through the NRA to Trump. Why do you think LaPierre gave a paranoid, rambling speech attacking the FBI? He’s scared.

Last edited by Winter_Sucks; 02-24-2018 at 05:13 AM..

Old 02-24-2018, 05:10 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,226,860 times
Quote:

Another one whose screeching will drive gun sales up.

Thank you for supporting the gun industry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies