Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2018, 06:36 PM

48,714 posts, read 35,236,693 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
They didn't stand up to him. He told them to stuff it and they stayed home.
Rude? You betcha. And good for him.
We'll build a wall if we want. Mexico will have nothing to say about it.

Of course they wouldn't, what we do in our country is our right. They DO have something to say about it when he proclaims they will pay for it.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2018, 06:41 PM

20,944 posts, read 8,747,252 times
Sovereign nations simply aren't going to bow to the bully. Either he has to nuke them or invade them or leave them alone.

I, as an American, wouldn't meet with Trump. I'd have nothing to say to him and certainly don't want to hear what he has to say (it's all insults and bullying)...

Maybe I'll buy a Mexican Flag T-Shirt in the morn and wear it around. I'm with Mexico...

Old 02-25-2018, 06:47 PM

63,473 posts, read 29,494,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Of course they wouldn't, what we do in our country is our right. They DO have something to say about it when he proclaims they will pay for it.

The plan isn't to make them pay for it "voluntarily" therefore they can object all they want but it doesn't mean they won't pay for it anyway. I really don't care one way or another the wall needs to be built.

Old 02-25-2018, 06:50 PM

48,714 posts, read 35,236,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
The plan isn't to make them pay for it "voluntarily" therefore they can object all they want but it doesn't mean they won't pay for it anyway. I really don't care one way or another the wall needs to be built.

There is no way that makes that happen. Unfortunately Trump's ignorance economics (to match his ignorance on most issues) caused him to shove his foot in his mouth. Considering where his head is, that is quite a feat (get the pun?).
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 02-25-2018, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloforLife View Post
Breaking News!

There aren't that many people who want to meet or associate with the self confessed sexual assaulter. [Hollywood videotape]. Trump is a serial liar, bully, groper, racist, and hatemonger. Good for the Mexican President to turn down the bully. He is doing more that Melania in combating bullying even though it is her pet project.

Untruthful posts like this make me realize how much the lefty liberals hate Trump and just how far they will go to demonize him. The Mexican president isn't refusing to meet with Trump based on your lies above they just don't want to stop leeching off our country and Trump wants to put a stop to it. That's the bottom line here whether or not you and yours want to admit it.

Old 02-25-2018, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
There is no way that makes that happen. Unfortunately Trump's ignorance economics (to match his ignorance on most issues) caused him to shove his foot in his mouth. Considering where his head is, that is quite a feat (get the pun?).

Keep it up Trump haters it's fun to watch. Trump has mapped out his plan and yes it could work.

Old 02-25-2018, 06:58 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,522,754 times
Quote:
Untruthful posts like this make me realize how much the lefty liberals hate Trump and just how far they will go to demonize him. The Mexican president isn't refusing to meet with Trump based on your lies above they just don't want to stop leeching off our country and Trump wants to put a stop to it. That's the bottom line here whether or not you and yours want to admit it.
So what you (and Trump) are saying is that the Mexican government is smuggling illegals into America. Correct?

Old 02-25-2018, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
With all the insults hurled at them by Trump, I don't blame Mexico or Mexico's president for not wanting to have anything to do with us.

Donald Trump: All the Times He's Insulted Mexico | Time

We don't have to demonize Trump. He does that all by himself with his petty insults and infantile tweets and behavior.

Mexico needs to be insulted considering how they have taken advantage of us. What did Trump say that wasn't true? Legal immigrants from Mexico (who aren't the problem) do not get "sent" here they come on their own with papers in hand. Mexico is encouraging/sending their undesirables here illegally. What part of that isn't true? No one should be demonized for speaking the truth.

Old 02-25-2018, 07:02 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,618,481 times
Quote:
Mexico is encouraging/sending their undesirables here illegally. What part of that isn't true?
What part of your claim is true? Provide factual unbiased links to support your claim.

Old 02-25-2018, 07:02 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,522,754 times
Quote:
Mexico needs to be insulted considering how they have taken advantage of us. What did Trump say that wasn't true? Legal immigrants from Mexico (who aren't the problem) do not get "sent" here they come on their own with papers in hand. Mexico is encouraging/sending their undesirables here illegally. What part of that isn't true? No one should be demonized for speaking the truth.

Okay. Maybe your right. How are they doing that? Please include links.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies