Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2018, 03:53 PM

29,267 posts, read 16,716,763 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Oh please stop with this ongoing leftist lie for over a year now! Trump did not call Mexicans living in Mexico any names. He only stated that many of them that are here illegally are criminals and it's the truth! He also said that some are good people. I swear lefties have no conscience at all over spin and lies to demonize our president.
I still cannot acknowledge HIM as my president. Fact.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2018, 03:56 PM

8,313 posts, read 3,918,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
Then you insult our country. You'd have been honored if Obama showed up to your house. If Trump actually took the time to come you should be humbled by the representative of your country paying you special respect.

Enough of this partisan political play, we should all love and support our country.
Are you kidding me? This man is NOT my king. He has no more intrinsic value than my neighbors or my relatives or the people I work with. Anyone, including a President has to earn my respect before they would ever cross the threshold of my home. And so far, this guy has done nothing to earn that respect. He behaves like a two-bit thug, and speaks like an adolescent with an attitude. "Humbled" by being in the presence of this liar? Not in my lifetime.

Old 02-25-2018, 03:56 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,130,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-a...26-p4z1p2.html

How dare they.

Our country is the life-blood of the Mexican economy, without us they'd be nothing.

Now this cartel-puppet in MC thinks he can gain moral victories by insulting our president? damn him I say.

Mexico needs to be disciplined.
This reads like the mentality of an abuser who was just left by their partner.

Old 02-25-2018, 03:59 PM

37,158 posts, read 19,160,516 times
Quote:
You're opinion not based on any truths is irrelevant.
Do some research on what New York society thought about him in the 1970s. He hasn't changed a bit except to get worse.

Old 02-25-2018, 04:00 PM

37,158 posts, read 19,160,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
I still cannot acknowledge HIM as my president. Fact.
Who? The United States currently has no president whatsoever.

Old 02-25-2018, 04:00 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,130,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
You people are so incredibly clever. Who pays that added cost? Come on, think, you can do it - if a Mexican product is sold in the US, and the US oh-so-brilliantly taxes it at the border, who will end up paying more?
A hint for those who haven't figured it out: actually look at those funny little stickers on your produce next time you go shopping and prepare to have your mind blown.

Old 02-25-2018, 04:02 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,522,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
He can tuck seed packets inside paper towel rolls, and toss the loaded paper towel rolls out at his rallies...
I can just picture that!!!

Old 02-25-2018, 04:06 PM

Quote:
You're opinion not based on any truths is irrelevant.
I have known about him since the late 70's. Perhaps you choose not to see the truth.

Old 02-25-2018, 04:07 PM

5,790 posts, read 3,594,028 times
Quote:
Oh please stop with this ongoing leftist lie for over a year now! Trump did not call Mexicans living in Mexico any names. He only stated that many of them that are here illegally are criminals and it's the truth! He also said that some are good people. I swear lefties have no conscience at all over spin and lies to demonize our president.
Doesn't matter if they live in Mexico or the US at present. His remark implies that future undocumented Mexicans will end up being "rapists", etc. (btw, the "I assume some are good people" is just a rhetorical fig leaf to keep people from calling him out on his xenophobic bigotry. He proved too many times to be an insincere charlatan, so this fig leaf has no credibility). BTW, they are less likely to commit crime than the US-born population, unless you consider this The Wall Street Journal story (not exactly a liberal site) "fake news" as well.

Old 02-25-2018, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Do some research on what New York society thought about him in the 1970s. He hasn't changed a bit except to get worse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies