Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2018, 04:08 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,494,478 times

Advertisements

Trump will get ICE on this and have Nieto deported to Mexico.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2018, 04:11 PM

2,630 posts, read 1,455,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-a...26-p4z1p2.html

How dare they.

Our country is the life-blood of the Mexican economy, without us they'd be nothing.

Now this cartel-puppet in MC thinks he can gain moral victories by insulting our president? damn him I say.

Mexico needs to be disciplined.
Breaking News!

There aren't that many people who want to meet or associate with the self confessed sexual assaulter. [Hollywood videotape]. Trump is a serial liar, bully, groper, racist, and hatemonger. Good for the Mexican President to turn down the bully. He is doing more that Melania in combating bullying even though it is her pet project.

Old 02-25-2018, 04:15 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,558,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloforLife View Post
Breaking News!

There aren't that many people who want to meet or associate with the self confessed sexual assaulter. [Hollywood videotape]. Trump is a serial liar, bully, groper, racist, and hatemonger. Good for the Mexican President to turn down the bully. He is doing more that Melania in combating bullying even though it is her pet project.
Oh yeah, whatever happened with that? She hasn't done jack s**t, quelle surprise.

Old 02-25-2018, 05:24 PM

37,170 posts, read 19,194,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
He can tuck seed packets inside paper towel rolls, and toss the loaded paper towel rolls out at his rallies...
Nah. He's saving the paper towels to throw out when he visits the site of the next mass shooting.

Last edited by cuebald; 02-25-2018 at 05:34 PM..

Old 02-25-2018, 06:06 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,802,950 times
Quote:

How dare they.

Our country is the life-blood of the Mexican economy, without us they'd be nothing.

Now this cartel-puppet in MC thinks he can gain moral victories by insulting our president? damn him I say.

I can't tell if you're being serious or not.

Old 02-25-2018, 06:12 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,802,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Oh please stop with this ongoing leftist lie for over a year now! Trump did not call Mexicans living in Mexico any names. He only stated that many of them that are here illegally are criminals and it's the truth! He also said that some are good people. I swear lefties have no conscience at all over spin and lies to demonize our president.
With all the insults hurled at them by Trump, I don't blame Mexico or Mexico's president for not wanting to have anything to do with us.

Donald Trump: All the Times He's Insulted Mexico | Time

We don't have to demonize Trump. He does that all by himself with his petty insults and infantile tweets and behavior.

Old 02-25-2018, 06:15 PM

29,266 posts, read 16,749,428 times
Anyone ever hear of Mexifornia, Mexizona, Mexias. Who was in these states first?

Old 02-25-2018, 06:21 PM

48,522 posts, read 34,843,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
Anyone ever hear of Mexifornia, Mexizona, Mexias. Who was in these states first?

Aztecs?
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 02-25-2018, 06:25 PM

14,775 posts, read 8,106,589 times
Quote:

How dare they.

He has no diplomacy or tact, is rude and insulting.
They would have to be crazy to come and meet with him.
I applaud them. He is an obnoxious bully and they stood up to him. Good for them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieSD View Post
If my neighbor insisted that I pay the entire cost for a wall along our property line when we already had a perfectly good fence, and then wanted to mock me in public about it, I probably wouldn't be sitting down for beers with him anytime soon either.

If my neighbor wants his wall, he should figure out how to pay for it himself.
Exactly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
Good decision by the Mexican President. I applaud him for not meeting with that BAD MAN in the WH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by First24 View Post
A state visit to the U.S. has obviously lost its importance and prestige.

Until Trump and his tyrannical Administration is replaced, our dear nation will continue to fall from the world’s respect and grace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Yes, his lack of diplomacy has alienated many. The Art of Deal? Haven't seen much of that.

How dare they? Are you kidding me? How dare them not meet with someone who treats them rudely? You seem to think they do not have the "right" against our mightiness? /lol
The original post did seem rather arrogant and self inflated.

Old 02-25-2018, 06:31 PM

25,573 posts, read 17,281,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
He has no diplomacy or tact, is rude and insulting.
They would have to be crazy to come and meet with him.
I applaud them. He is an obnoxious bully and they stood up to him............
They didn't stand up to him. He told them to stuff it and they stayed home.
Rude? You betcha. And good for him.
We'll build a wall if we want. Mexico will have nothing to say about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies