Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2018, 09:00 AM

62,938 posts, read 29,134,396 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
And when you think about it, they were the ultimate illegal immigrants.

Ultimate illegal immigrants? Are you referring to the European white settlers? There were no immigration laws back then so how could they be illegal?

As for the implication that most of us who object to illegal immigration it based on wanting and all white country, it's nothing but a bald faced lie! I couldn't care less about one's skin color just that immigrants come here legally, not illegally. It's those who defend illegal immigration are the ones who are the racists as they apparently want to "brown" up our country and their posts certainly indicate that they want to see the white American population diluted. There is nothing and I repeat nothing racist about wanting our immigration laws respected and enforced!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2018, 09:02 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,558,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Once again your hatred for white Americans come shining through. The U.S. didn't become the most successful country on the planet by white Americans just sitting on their porches drinking tea. Its racist to claim that any race or nationality is inferior to others. At any rate, hiring illegal aliens is against the law.
Quote:
Please point out the post where I claimed that anyone with brown skin is here illegally! It's a bald faced lie and typical of self-hating white, liberals like you! I never sat on my porch and sipped tea and being lazy as you are implying that many white Americans do. I worked hard all my life and this country didn't get to be as successful as it is by white skinned people being lazy or unproductive.
Your post above, last sentence. You know damn well that you posted it & we all know you assume any Hispanic you see is illegal, which you proved w/that post. End of story.

Old 02-26-2018, 09:02 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,072,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NekoLogic View Post
It's their country if they don't want to see POTUS, then they don't have to see him. I don't see what the big deal is with Mexico not wanting to see POTUS. In July, Mexico has elections and Trump isn't exactly popular in Mexico. No potential candidate or party wants to be any where near Trump. Each time the current president of Mexico or government meet with Trump or officials from the white house it helps the anti American candidate. If Andrés Manuel López Obrador wins the Mexican presidency of Mexico, then US-Mexico relationship will get worst. Andrés Manuel López Obrador is the equivalent to Trump, but for Mexico.
We're going to see this happening in the U.S., too. How many U.S. candidates up for election/reelection in 2018 are going to want Trump campaigning with/for them? I'd wager none.

Old 02-26-2018, 09:03 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,558,442 times
Quote:
The Mexican government passed out brochures showing how their citizens could avoid the Border Patrol and pass safely into our country illegally so don't BS me that they haven't been encouraging their citizens to come here illegally to send much of their earnings back to Mexico which props up their corrupt government financially. Why do you think they don't want a wall no matter who pays for it, duh!
Another post that has no supporting links. Post the factual unbiased links supporting your claim.

Old 02-26-2018, 09:04 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 26 days ago)

27,645 posts, read 16,129,622 times
Why do lefties threaten to move to Canada?

Old 02-26-2018, 09:23 AM

7,680 posts, read 5,527,864 times
Trump's dealings with Mexico could undercut diplomatic ties - Business Insider

Quote:
Hours after the tense phone call, Jared Kushner, Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser, called Peña Nieto "to help smooth things over," according to The Post.
Quote:
Despite little foreign-policy experience, Kushner has become Trump's point person on Mexico, managing back-channel communications that have made him "almost a shadow secretary of state," The Post reported a few weeks after Trump took office.

Kushner is close with Mexican Foreign Minister Luis Videgaray, who is a close adviser to Peña Nieto.
Quote:
"Jared and Videgaray pretty much run Mexico policy," a US official told The New Yorker in 2017.
Quote:
"There's not really any interagency relationships going on right now. US officials sometimes learn the latest not from their own agencies, but from their Mexican counterparts — especially Videgaray."

Old 02-26-2018, 10:22 AM

3,997 posts, read 4,142,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Because threaten is all they can do. Canada has a merit based immigration system. Why would Canada want SOME of the whiners? We don't want those either......

Old 02-26-2018, 10:25 AM

46,948 posts, read 25,984,404 times
Quote:
Are you referring to the European white settlers? There were no immigration laws back then so how could they be illegal?
Also, the colonists had a flag.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTduy7Qkvk8

Old 02-26-2018, 10:39 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,623,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
I have always wondered that myself..I thought all theses dopey liberals stood in solidarity with Me-he-co???

oh right..in solidarity as long as they show up on time to clean their toilets..right

Old 02-26-2018, 11:11 AM

37,174 posts, read 19,194,865 times
Quote:
Ultimate illegal immigrants? Are you referring to the European white settlers? There were no immigration laws back then so how could they be illegal?

As for the implication that most of us who object to illegal immigration it based on wanting and all white country, it's nothing but a bald faced lie! I couldn't care less about one's skin color just that immigrants come here legally, not illegally. It's those who defend illegal immigration are the ones who are the racists as they apparently want to "brown" up our country and their posts certainly indicate that they want to see the white American population diluted. There is nothing and I repeat nothing racist about wanting our immigration laws respected and enforced!
I love self-contradictory posts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies