Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2018, 07:22 AM

27,132 posts, read 13,424,152 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
What percentage would be committed by illegals, foreigners or ethnic minorities if we didn't let any in?
Most illegals, foreigners and ethnic minorities are law abiding people, and most countries welcome the money generated by tourism.

As Scotland Yard rightly pointed out when these figures were released the vast majority of rapes are committed by someone you know and not strangers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2018, 07:24 AM

25,838 posts, read 16,513,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
Most illegals, foreigners and ethnic minorities are law abiding people, and most countries welcome the money generated by tourism.

As Scotland Yard rightly pointed out when these figures were released the vast majority of rapes are committed by someone you know and not strangers.
You're not good at answering questions.

Old 03-01-2018, 07:28 AM

Quote:
You're not good at answering questions.
I answered your question.

You answer one then what is the percentages in relation to US rapes according to ethnicity and nationality.

Old 03-01-2018, 07:30 AM

25,838 posts, read 16,513,155 times
Quote:
I answered your question.

You answer one then what is the percentages in relation to US rapes according to ethnicity and nationality.
I asked the question first. What percentage of rapes would be occurring by these wonderful refugees if we never allowed them in? I'm pretty sure it would be zero.

Old 03-01-2018, 07:35 AM

6,470 posts, read 4,065,317 times
I have probably typed this a dozen times at this point. But I went to my cousins house in Ponders End, London and was shocked when I left the area and found his neighborhood labeled as a “no-go zone” for non-muslims as while the area was middle to lower middle class. It looked like or better than 50% of America and we were walking around at all times of day and not once did someone tell us only Muslims were allowed to walk in the area.

In fact if you calculate he murder rate of Enfield it is 1.5 murders per 100,000. For comparison this is a lower rate than Orange County, California or Northern Virginia, which are two of the wealthiest regions in the U.S.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5...-zones-britain

Old 03-01-2018, 07:35 AM

Quote:
I asked the question first. What percentage of rapes would be occurring by these wonderful refugees if we never allowed them in? I'm pretty sure it would be zero.
Your not very good at answering questiona are you.

Old 03-01-2018, 07:37 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,447,916 times
Rapes up 20% in London but the government just “doesn’t know why”

Presumably you are not in London, yet you know why?

Old 03-01-2018, 07:44 AM

26,272 posts, read 8,424,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BereniceUK View Post
Stephen Christopher Lennon (born Stephen Christopher Yaxley on 27 November 1982), known by the pseudonym Tommy Robinson and previously Andrew McMaster and Paul Harris, is a political activist and the co-founder and former spokesman and leader of the English Defence League. (from Wikipedia, but in this case it seems to be accurate info. Ask yourself why someone would need to have three different aliases.)

He "lost his job at Luton Airport owing to security measures imposed since the September 11 attacks."

Whatever name he goes by, he is a fascist, far-right activist, and his messages of hatred were one of the causes of a murder in London last year. Finsbury Park attacker turned violent by far-right posts from Tommy Robinson and Britain First, police say | The Independent

So please take whatever he says with a large pinch of salt, because he has his own beliefs and won't accept any others. There are extemists on opposite sides of the political and cultural spectrums here in the UK - they are all equally at risk of going to prison if they try to spread their hatred.So, yes, if he says certain things, he should be rightly recalled to prison.
So, BereniceUK........ what does Tommy Robinson say that is untrue, and which deserves his imprisonment? Did you actually watch the videos?Do you know what he, and his family have been through for speaking the truth?

How many of the attacks in our country in recent years have been committed by non Muslims? Not very many is it? How about the hundreds of Muslims being watched by our security forces. Do you believe they are innocent? Fascist is a favourite word among left wing activists In Britain today. You one of those?

You think all the Muslims jailed for grooming and raping young British girls are innocent? I think you are a woman....... you fancy wearing a burka? Keep attacking the likes of Tommy Robinson, and you may get your chance.

Old 03-01-2018, 11:39 AM

8,452 posts, read 4,746,700 times
Quote:
What percentage of rapes in the US are committed by illegals, foriegers or ethic minorities???
A disproportionate one. Now you.

Old 03-01-2018, 11:41 AM

22,768 posts, read 30,717,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillip91 View Post
We all know who's responsible for this. Remember Rotterham, never forget.
yes never forget "Rotterham"

Maybe you mean Rotherham?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies