Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2018, 12:03 PM

18,490 posts, read 15,363,572 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by case44 View Post
First of all, please stop believing everything that the liberal media is forcing down your throat, and it's plain to see that you have seriously been misguided by your own choice. President Trump's administration is doing just fine, and, granted, it is not a perfect administration. None of them really are. But nothing could be any worse than when Obama was in office. That one, hands down, was the worst and most corrupt of all time. In the meantime, this country is heading in the right direction.
Pretty sure the statements coming from other countries about this mess of an administration aren't part of some liberal media conspiracy.

Old 03-06-2018, 12:04 PM

48,302 posts, read 34,433,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
is it really manages that bad, are is it because they are being attack 24/7 from the left over every period and crossing the t

That would be like me being mad at my husband for having affairs, and him telling me it's my fault for paying attention.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 03-06-2018, 12:05 PM

33,943 posts, read 22,387,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
So Jeb! predicted that chaotic Left wing news coverage of Trump would continue into his administration with every manner of vitriol and manufactured scandal?

He's a genius. Can we still get him for president?
I'm sure you'd like to but it's too late.

The chaos in the white house isn't the media's fault. They just report on the infantile tweets, the incredible turnover; the lack of security clearance . . . and so on and so forth.

Old 03-06-2018, 01:17 PM

23,322 posts, read 17,004,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immerse View Post
Just look at sheer volatility, number of key level departures, all the drama.

This is not normal. First he hires money launderers for campaign chairman and other key positions, people who lie to FBI, then he drains the swamp by either having frustrated people leave the people he hired or just firing them.

Combine it with dozens of people without security clearance, hiring Mooch for 11 days and people like Omarosa, reality tv stars, Flynn acting as a foreign agent, hiring and keeping wife beaters (Porter) - I mean isn't that too much ?

Any CEO or executive hiring people like that and volatility would have been fired long time ago. Why do we have such a low bar for POTUS? Oh right, Fox News and right wing don't care unless Obama wears a wrong suit or his daughters are not smiling.

Hope Hicks out: People who left, were fired from Trump administration - Business Insider
If that's what it takes to get things done, we need more chaos in the WH.

the chaos would level off if the media gave trump as much courtesy as they did covering up the same chaos in the Obama admin.

Old 03-06-2018, 01:26 PM

17,156 posts, read 12,865,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by case44 View Post
First of all, please stop believing everything that the liberal media is forcing down your throat, and it's plain to see that you have seriously been misguided by your own choice. President Trump's administration is doing just fine, and, granted, it is not a perfect administration. None of them really are. But nothing could be any worse than when Obama was in office. That one, hands down, was the worst and most corrupt of all time. In the meantime, this country is heading in the right direction.
You mean, the administration that brought unemployment down from 10% to less than 5%? And remind me which administration is being investigated for election meddling (ie. corruption) again? (HINT: It wasn't Obama's).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.