Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2018, 10:27 PM

13,246 posts, read 7,304,105 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
We were hit by three CPS visits. We are a close, peaceful family. Our house does not look like it's in the Third World.
I didn't say your home was Third world what I said was the things she told me I thought only happend in Third world country's I'm referring purchasing of children from parents. She had a report of a 10 year old with iron burns on his arm from school when she went to the home the husband was in his 50's the mother was 24 years old so if you do the math it was child rape. Turned out he had traded some drugs with the girls mother to purchase her daughter when she was like 14 years old They had 2-3 kids after she turned 18 he married her. CPS took the kids from the home some were from another woman as well all of them were being abused by this guy and his wife. The father had an attorney he was in court the next day had all the kids returned back home except for the one with the burns. I don't know what happend after that but I do know she said she later heard one of those kids was found dead. She said cigarette burns were common parents passed out after shooting up drugs it was the worst kind of thing. I feel bad for people who get wrongfully reported, but I do know when you pay 24k a year you get what you pay for when it comes to CPS investigator.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2018, 05:08 AM

17,003 posts, read 12,588,356 times
We had it once. One kid I got very bad vibes from said something about rape to my daughter. Other kid misheard it told parents who called. It was an ugly hour for us but CPS dismissed as unfounded and nothing later 4 years later. Not sure the latest but the bad vibe kid is just bad news.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies