Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2018, 06:45 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,121,245 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
As far as I'm concerned apartheid wasn't fair enough to whites. Ideally there should've just been an all white SA period and a two states solution. None of this half in, half out apartheid where whites were giving blacks jobs in lieu of whites and giving blacks partial share or benefits of the white culture. Blacks should've stayed in their own state to sink or swim by their own accord. Failing that, the globalist should've never meddled in SA.

Whites never benefit from multiculturalism and can never win or benefit from it. Whites are supposedly required to treat others the same or better and make everyone else have equal or better outcomes. But it's never enough and never appreciated. Whites remain the perpetual scapegoat and they're just dragged down and trampled under foot in the end. Whites' only or first moral duty is to their own and not to outsiders who are incompatible and don't even like them to begin with. That's how every other group operates for the most part.
Excellent post. Whites know this, but have been groomed to keep quiet.

The Left thinks they are nearing the "tipping point" here in America, where minorities take over the place via their higher birth-rates and illegal voters. What they won't discuss is what sort of society that would bring. Business and industry would be early casualties.

The next few years will be interesting indeed.

Old 08-27-2018, 08:38 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,090,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
Excellent post. Whites know this, but have been groomed to keep quiet.

The Left thinks they are nearing the "tipping point" here in America, where minorities take over the place via their higher birth-rates and illegal voters. What they won't discuss is what sort of society that would bring. Business and industry would be early casualties.

The next few years will be interesting indeed.
The next few decades will be even more horrifying, I fear.

Old 08-27-2018, 09:22 AM

1,042 posts, read 874,512 times
This is all very sad, and I do fear another Rhodesia. I wish there were some type of compromise, such as partial reimbursement, or giving up a portion of their land and wealth that was earned off the backs of poor black Africans. I think that what they are planning to do would cause unelievable chaos and bloodshed.

That being said, I think our nation neds to stay out of other nations business except for humanitarian aid and assistance with negotiations when asked. I also think that there should be a welcome invitation for those from S. Africa [with good, clean records] to immigrate to our country. Just as I believe the same for our southern nations who are in physical danger by staying in their countries.

Old 08-27-2018, 10:26 AM

Europe should be taking a stand on the issue, if there is a de facto genocide occurring there. Afrikaners are descendants of the Dutch.

Then again the Netherlands have let their country (not unlike most of Europe) have a gun put to their head by the UN and forced to take in non-Dutch into their homelands. So I expect nothing from their spineless "leaders".

Old 08-27-2018, 12:33 PM

2,090 posts, read 3,576,476 times
Sorry white South Africans, door closed. I'm sorry for you but I don't want any South African taking a job that could go to an American. America First!

Old 08-27-2018, 05:27 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
https://twitter.com/DaanBarnard/stat...13582130929664

Old 08-27-2018, 06:10 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,876,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stateofnature View Post
Sorry white South Africans, door closed. I'm sorry for you but I don't want any South African taking a job that could go to an American. America First!
Yet we get plenty of muslim North African and middle eastern muslim refugees and immigrants. I'll take the South Africans over all the other clowns and riff raff we're admitting.

Old 08-28-2018, 11:38 AM

3,071 posts, read 3,225,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
Honestly, any white Westerner should have alarm bells RINGING in your ears right now, as you can be certain this is most likely coming to America.

No, it likely will not be here in this lifetime, but it will come here....in due time. That is a FACT. When Caucasians are a small minority in America, it will be on our doorstep, rest assured.

And to all the liberals that will pooh-pooh my post, I don't really care. The facts are the facts, and the reality is the reality.
Sure, Jan

Old 08-29-2018, 02:03 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,087,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky1 View Post
Are you aware of what it going on in South Africa? Probably not because of media censorship.

New South African president wants to seize land from white farmers without compensation Thi sis property that has been in their family for several generations.
https://www.rt.com/news/420203-south-africa-white-land/

Apparently they are saying that back in the 1600's land was taken from settlers so they are going to now take it back, now that it is developed and a working farm and house there. Not sure how the decide who they are going to give it to or how they justify that.

100% FAKE NEWS.

https://twitter.com/columlynch/statu...82145762852864

Old 08-29-2018, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
I just glanced over that site. It's OFF THE CHARTS liberal. I'm sure they're trying to report the facts.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies