Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2018, 05:12 AM

1,487 posts, read 782,363 times

Advertisements

[quote=lovecrowds;51198473]David Crosby: Trump Has 'Encouraged Gay Haters' | On Top Magazine | LGBT News & Entertainment

He is a heterosexual married man so what does he know about gay issues. Another rich California liberal celebrity making bogus claims.

President Trump seems to care less about LGBT, because he is only cares about MAGA. He wants to "Make America Great Again" for all regardless of gender, race, ethnicity or sexual orientation.

Democrats seem to have a Sharia-agenda in certain cities just for votes. Additionally, Mexican drug cartels have killed gays in Mexico but crickets from California liberals

Community member Larry Macy murdered by stray gunfire at Tijuana eatery, family reports | San Diego Gay and Lesbian News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWk4Ce7iyIE

President Trump has rarely ever brought up the non-issue of LGBT rights. It is 2018 and the liberals still pretend that it 1960.

I have been openly-gay my entire life and never once had an issue in a very Republican area. I respect that there are Republicans who have different opinions. Democrats have politicians elected that want Sharia law, while some Republicans simply have a different opinion than I do but never in my life have I ever had an issue being openly gay in a very conservative area.

A gay man is far more likely to be a victim of hate crime in a liberal Sharia section of a Democratic city or in a city full of illegal aliens than in a very conservative city on the plains.

Donald Trump Jr. and Log Cabin Republicans Slam Democrats for Stalling Richard Grenell Appointment | Breitbart

Seems like Democrats are stalling openly-gay nominee's for ambassador to Germany.

Not only that President Trump's stand against radically Islamic terrorists and loud and proud against Sharia law which something that appeals to the gay community.

The Democrats love to make up homophobia also. I have lived in many extremely Republican areas and not once was ever disrespected for being openly-gay myself.[/QUOTE

You're certainly entertaining, but what's your point? Was this just another unnecessary mini-rally for the anti-President Trump?
Sharia law is not practiced in the United States. If you sincerely believed that, you will be relieved to know several states are banning foreign law from finding it's way into our American "just us" system.
This childishness of weird Trump support has to stop soon. I don't want to know who you voted for, and what political party you identify with. It's none of my business, just as it's none of your business what political party I support, and who I voted for. It's far too much disclosure for my taste to read post after post of rah rah Trump, rah rah left, rah rah right.
I wish people would keep certain things to themselves. People reveal far too much nowadays, too much information that should be kept private. They just throw their dirty laundry, and everyone else's dirty laundry, into cyberspace, for all to see. "Untrustworthy" and "dry snitch" is what we used to call that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2018, 06:50 AM

4,139 posts, read 4,528,885 times
I think the fact that Trump appointed Tony Perkins, the most vocal anti-gay leader in the country to his "religious freedom" initiative tells us all we need to know about Trump's views on gays,
https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-...igious-n875016
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies