Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2018, 07:00 AM

18,560 posts, read 7,364,379 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
Innocent? Apparently you grew up with a different set of values than I did.
No, I just paid attention to the facts.

Old 03-05-2018, 07:08 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,292,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
what does the right wing or left wing have to do with this?

Quoting from the report you posted:

1) incident #1 University Campus.......charges dropped

2) incident #2 argument with girlfriend......NO charges files

3) Incident #3 Shot Trayvon Martin.........acquited by a jury

4) Incident#4 car speeding..........let go with a warning

5) Incident #5 car speeding.....doing 60 mph in a 45 zone......given a ticket by the cop.

6) Incident #6 cop stopped him because his windows were too dark tinted......cop issues warning

7) incident#7 arrested at home because of a disturbance.

if you take out the Trayvon Martin incident which a jury ruled it was in self-defense the rest look like minor stuff....the rest looks normal to me.....if Zimmerman was a black man, some of you would say he was stopped and harassed too many times by the cops because he was black.

You know Zimmerman looks Latino, don't let the name fool you. Compare to a lot of black people's rap sheet, I say Zimmerman is pretty clean.

by the way, the definition of a thug is: typically referred to a male or female who commits crimes for personal gain through stealing, selling drugs, but especially violent crimes such as robbery and assault.

that fits most black rappers and Mike Brown, not Zimmerman.......if Zimmerman was black, he would be glorified in the black community, get a record deal and a BET award for shooting a white person in self defense and a "victim" of police racism and harassment.

That many run ins with cops is not normal.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies