Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2018, 03:46 PM

7,473 posts, read 4,016,499 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blktoptrvl View Post
Yes, I see racism everywhere, that's why other people are publishing articles about what "I see."
And yes, this teacher is now under investigation, obviously because of what "I see."

This is a poor response when you have been shown to be wrong. Sad.
Being "wrong" is usually a matter of personal opinion. you have your opinion.. I have mine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2018, 03:53 PM

8,793 posts, read 8,164,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdoorgunner View Post
Being "wrong" is usually a matter of personal opinion. you have your opinion.. I have mine.
You have your opinion, true, but you have shown that it is of little value. To say that one was a threat and the other an opinion when they both speak of people being killed is the height of self-blinkering. Carry on with your opinion but don't expect it to be accepted far and wide.

Last edited by blktoptrvl; 03-05-2018 at 04:33 PM..

Old 03-05-2018, 07:18 PM

25,847 posts, read 16,528,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snebarekim View Post
Article states she was indoctrinating the kids, then admitted to lying about it when questioned.
There’s a lot of indoctrination going on in public schools these days.

Old 03-05-2018, 08:19 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,045,839 times
Quote:
Tiana Dalichov...

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b089ec353a1fba

If this is what she believes, then she should be proud of it and not hiding behind a mask. Let it out and let the public decide if they want her anywhere near their kids.
You must be an SJW right? With that said. Like the alt-right which I do not like, SJWs are also divisive set of people that we have in this country. Anyhow. Schools are supposed to be a safe-space for learning, and to help foster knowledge between students, teachers and the communities. Sometimes people can say things racist out of the emotion of anger, or say racial things back to someone else because they are triggered. Thus someone who says racial things out of emotions can apologize and be forgiven. This woman by the name of Tiana is racist for her words, but she is also racist for her beliefs and this is what you failed to mention. What she believes in far worse than what she says and thus she should not be forgiven. She has a racial belief which counters the ideals of American exceptionalism. I do hope this woman is fired from her job as public school teacher. Such people should not exist in the classrooms where children have to learn and have their free mind grow and to know truth for themselves.

Old 03-05-2018, 08:25 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,045,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by personne View Post
Never heard any black, latino or asian nationalists or supremacists in the USA, even yet in the school system. Care to provide a quote, a cite, a source, anything ?
The world is turning brown. Black Americans do not want to see blacks turn brown, and white Americans do not want to see their people turn brown, but remain white. Pro Blacks, and White Supremacists are equally divisive people and both camps pose a greave threat to American exceptionalism. Both Blacks in this country and whites are fighting to save their races. As for black nationalist? Yes they do exist. Tariq Nasheed, Boyce Watkins, Umar Johnson, Antonio Moore or Tone Talks. Pro race folks are very divisive people. I used to date a pro white woman before, I did not like it. Now I'm in an relationship with a woman that is pro black, and I also don't like the rhetoric. We need a society where folks can work together instead of putting race first. A Wikipedia search has links to black nationalist groups. You need to open your eyes more, and anyone of any color can be a racist, including you!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_nationalism

Old 03-05-2018, 08:31 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,759,397 times
This woman was condemned by ABC News tonight as a "white supremacist". David Muir put on his best angry/hurt face and led with the shocking revelation that she believes "some races have higher IQs than others".

Old 03-05-2018, 08:43 PM

18,562 posts, read 7,372,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maf763 View Post
Given her statements outside of school, it would be reasonable to think she would have trouble being fair and impartial to non-white kids . . . .
No, it wouldn't.

Old 03-05-2018, 08:44 PM

Quote:
So teaching racism is not wrong in your view.
She's objecting to racism.

Old 03-05-2018, 08:50 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,873,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
This woman was condemned by ABC News tonight as a "white supremacist". David Muir put on his best angry/hurt face and led with the shocking revelation that she believes "some races have higher IQs than others".
When you have a national network news anchor making an example out of some obscure teacher and denying something that was scientifically discovered 100 years ago as a preposterous idea, then it's obvious there's a very high level agenda afoot.

Old 03-05-2018, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by personne View Post
Never heard any black, latino or asian nationalists or supremacists in the USA, even yet in the school system. Care to provide a quote, a cite, a source, anything ?
You've got to be kidding.

The school system itself promotes the ethnopolitical interests of those groups. Everyone in the system -- including the whites -- is working to undermine the ethnopolitical interests of whites.

The official curriculum is racist. Teachers don't have to leave the classroom to engage in protected anti-white racism.

Last edited by hbdwihdh378y9; 03-05-2018 at 09:05 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies