Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2018, 08:34 PM

4,798 posts, read 3,508,949 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashj007 View Post
I listened for 30 seconds and it sounded like an episode of "The View" with people talking all at once over each other. Can you summarize?
Cliff notes. AR15 is an easy gun to use, works well, light weight compared to older design weapons, and its a want. Not a need as liberals always, WHY DO YOU NEED THAT?
Its a Right, a Right the left despises due to ignorance...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2018, 08:56 PM

2,594 posts, read 1,241,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo302 View Post
Your assertions are no less incorrect.

Typing the word "nonsense" is less emotional that your ridiculous opinions of firearms owners. The argument is that your opinions and accusations are erroneous.
Then argue like an adult and make a point. Which you still aren't doing.

Old 03-05-2018, 08:58 PM

3,366 posts, read 1,606,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenFresno View Post
The point is literally that you are incorrect and disingenuous, several times over.

Old 03-05-2018, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
I think, you should just shut up with your nonsense.
I don't think I will. I'm exercising my first amendment right.

Old 03-05-2018, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo302 View Post
The point is literally that you are incorrect and disingenuous, several times over.
Just saying that doesn't make it true. Assuming you have the mental resources, make an argument why that is the case.

Old 03-05-2018, 09:20 PM

3,366 posts, read 1,606,149 times
Quote:
Just saying that doesn't make it true. Assuming you have the mental resources, make an argument why that is the case.
Your continued juvenile insults don't mesh with your attempts to label others as "emotional" .

The same is true with your attempt to state your opinions as "truth".

The argument has already been made.

Your opinion on other's reasons to own a rifle is worthless. Others don't need your approval to responsibly own a rifle that you disingenuously state is somehow different from millions of other similar rifles.

Your opinion on "way more firepower" is inherently wrong, as is your nonsense analogy about a chainsaw.

Your stereotyping of firearms owners is once again, nonsense and a weak attempt at a duplicitous insult and nothing more.

Old 03-05-2018, 09:35 PM

8,146 posts, read 3,676,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
Cliff notes. AR15 is an easy gun to use, works well, light weight compared to older design weapons, and its a want. Not a need as liberals always, WHY DO YOU NEED THAT?
Its a Right, a Right the left despises due to ignorance...
My kids sometimes have troubles distinguishing between "wants" and "rights". But it is sometimes and they are kids..

Old 03-05-2018, 09:43 PM

4,710 posts, read 7,102,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
Seems your focused on one item, due to indoctrination.
Well, I did focus on one item because that is an item people are talking about. Indoctrination? Where did you get that? When one picks one example to focus on, that is just a method of discussion, not indoctrination.

And yes, I imagine you are right that pistols kill more. That's a different topic. I think there needs to be a wide ranging discussion about ALL guns and what their place is in society, how they can be tools of protection and sport rather than tools for slaughtering each other.

Old 03-05-2018, 10:18 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,119,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodysbusiness View Post
Phallic symbol for those who have "issues."
Does that go for cops and the military as well? Or are they "protecting our freedom" and "keeping us safe..."

Old 03-05-2018, 10:19 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,119,604 times
Quote:
I made a cogent and coherent refutation of your post but you completely ignored me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies