Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2018, 12:18 AM

5,129 posts, read 2,597,200 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
And who is the leaking witness and what was that person's agenda?

Adam Schiff is the leaker and his agenda is to get Trump out of power to save face as his partys candidate couldnt win a fixed election.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2018, 03:14 AM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
It's no surprise Schiller quit. It's one thing to be a professional bodyguard for a private individual, but another for a President.

When Trump was first elected, he said he planned to continue to use his private security instead of the Secret Service. But by law, like it or not, The Secret Service has the job of protecting the President. Period. If they need help, they call in the Marines.

So Trump was soon disavowed of that notion, and it must have left Schiller in a quandry; was he going to stay as just another footman for his boss, or was he going to leave and find another job doing what he does best?

If I was Schiller- making very good money as a bodyguard- I know what I would do. I would try the new, lesser job out to see if I could put up with it, and if I couldn't, I would bail out ASAP.

Having Presidential security in my resume would be a good deal. I could expect an even better security job to come from that.

It's no surprise Mueller subpoenaed him. Schiller may know nothing about what happened behind closed doors, but he always knew who was in the room, where the room was, and when the meeting was.

So it's not odd at all. But it doesn't necessarily indict Trump in anything, as Schiller may not be able to connect the dots.

It's important to remember that Mueller is getting to the bottom of Russian interference in the 2016 election. He is not on a Trump hunt, but if Trump is found to be in cahoots, then Mueller will snag him. If only some of Trump's underlings and associates were involved without Trump's knowledge, then they will be the ones Mueller snags.

One thing is for sure. Mueller will get to the bottom of it. That's what he has done all his life.
One can only hope.

Old 03-06-2018, 01:27 PM

18,759 posts, read 11,796,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
this.

Kushner and Trump are the grand finale. Mueller wants a sit down with Trump. They're negotiating. Trump wants a fill in the blank multiple choice test for his attorney's to fill in to answer Mueller's questions. Yeah, that will work.

Old 03-12-2018, 02:54 AM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
Kushner and Trump are the grand finale. Mueller wants a sit down with Trump. They're negotiating. Trump wants a fill in the blank multiple choice test for his attorney's to fill in to answer Mueller's questions. Yeah, that will work.
Kushner met with Mueller last year.

As he hasn't been subpoenaed, could that mean he is a cooperating witness?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies