Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2018, 07:48 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,519,507 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
And while the libs and the MSM focus their extended outrage on everything he says or tweets, behind the scenes he keeps his administration smoothly rolling along.
Smooth as 80 grain sandpaper.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2018, 12:17 PM

25,552 posts, read 17,251,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
Geez....you won. Get over it.

Going on a year and a half later and you're STILL talking about Hillary.
Not so strange.
It's been over 70 years and your side is still calling Republicans Nazis.

But I can understand why you do not want her mentioned.

Old 03-05-2018, 12:25 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,534,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Really, last time i checked we aren't in another war, the economy is booming, wages are increasing and more people are working now than in previous decades. Yup, that's really a horrendous job. That's the reality you refuse to acknowledge. Maybe you could do better.
I guess you forgot about the increase in troops in Iraq and Syria thanks to Trump, economy is booming thanks to Obama, wages did increase slightly but you will be paying more for goods once the tariffs take effect, more people working thanks to Obama who dropped unemployment from the high 9's to the mid 4's. Trump is riding on a successful previous president. That's the reality right there.

Old 03-05-2018, 12:30 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,323,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Not so strange.

Really...the most inevitable candidate evah, with a massive political machine behind her and a billion dollars in the cookie jar and they couldn't beat a complete political novice who used the p-word and had a taste for the women. She couldn't beat him!

And thank goodness. I just shake my head sometimes over the stuff Trump tweets and says, but I love his policies and the direction he's taking this country. Imagine the misery we'd be in with Hillary.

Old 03-05-2018, 12:31 PM

17,338 posts, read 11,259,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
I guess you forgot about the increase in troops in Iraq and Syria thanks to Trump, economy is booming thanks to Obama, wages did increase slightly but you will be paying more for goods once the tariffs take effect, more people working thanks to Obama who dropped unemployment from the high 9's to the mid 4's. Trump is riding on a successful previous president. That's the reality right there.
Oh sure, and if the economy was tanking, you'd be the first to blame Trump. You can't have it both ways as much as you would love to. You just can't live with the fact the person you despise is doing a great job and you have nothing to argue about in that regard. That's your reality even though you are aren't capable of admitting it

Old 03-05-2018, 12:32 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,443,002 times
Quote:
Not so strange.

No idea what you're on about.

I don't care if you mention Hillary, I just find it funny that those who's mantra was "get over it we won" are the very ones who are hanging on to a candidate who lost more than a year ago. As far as I know, she's been pretty quiet since. But then I don't follow her as closely as some here do.

Old 03-05-2018, 12:34 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,600,078 times
Imagine.

It would be Hillary Clinton who seated the last justice to the Supreme Ct. instead of Trump.

Old 03-05-2018, 12:36 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,600,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
...economy is booming thanks to Obama,....
Yet 1200 Democrats lost their seats due to the community agitator's economic policies. They were swept out of power. This speaks for itself as to what the people thought of Obama's economic "policies".

As for Obama's wars of choice. Trump is cleaning up those messes.

Maybe you believe Hillary won too.

Old 03-05-2018, 12:40 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,887,312 times
Quote:
Not so strange.

What the Sam hill are you talking about?? Who's calling Eisenhower, Reagan, the Bushes, etc., "Nazis"?? Not me, nor any other Democrat I know. Good grief.

Project much? Or perhaps you just need to brush up on your knowledge of political terminology and history?

Old 03-05-2018, 12:46 PM

11,237 posts, read 11,014,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Imagine.

It would be Hillary Clinton who seated the last justice to the Supreme Ct. instead of Trump.
Ginsburg would have retired by now too. The hag will now be compelled to work another three years. Maybe longer. You know she's seething inside.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies