Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2018, 04:02 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,455,426 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Oh, thank you. You haven't posted anything about Hillary for what, a week or so ? We thought you had forgotten her or something.

Glad we can always depend on you to keep us posted on the latest things she is up to, because, frankly, we have moved on to other subjects.

Thanks again !!
Sound like someone has a crush....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2018, 04:09 PM

57,271 posts, read 26,199,434 times
I think we all know what he’ll looks like now.

Old 03-05-2018, 04:11 PM

4,299 posts, read 2,810,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Really, last time i checked we aren't in another war, the economy is booming, wages are increasing and more people are working now than in previous decades. Yup, that's really a horrendous job. That's the reality you refuse to acknowledge. Maybe you could do better.
You talking about the tax break? Like I said I got 3 more dollars in my paycheck. Wow. As far as more money owed to me when I did my taxes I don't know if there was much difference there either. That was probably the usual amount for how much money they take out. It's all the same. It's not like I can finally afford all my expenses now.

If the economy is so booming why are there not much jobs out there? I've seen even less job listings of interest lately in the emails I get. Not to mention this time of year tends to be hiring season.
Is it only booming in certain areas and not my neck of the woods? Then it doesn't count. There should be good jobs everywhere with the promises that Trump proclaimed so loudly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
No idea what you're on about.

I don't care if you mention Hillary, I just find it funny that those who's mantra was "get over it we won" are the very ones who are hanging on to a candidate who lost more than a year ago. As far as I know, she's been pretty quiet since. But then I don't follow her as closely as some here do.
I'll say it again like I say many times being a sore winner is far worse than being a sore loser.
It makes me think of the famous saying "you got your baby way aren't you happy now?"

Old 03-05-2018, 04:44 PM

17,155 posts, read 12,960,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
#11 is bullshat and you know it, everything else on this list I am perfectly comfortable with.

Hillary would've been much worse.
Whether my #11 is BS or not, no one has any way of knowing how Hillary Clinton would have functioned as president. Since she lost, let's get back to reality, which is that your guy won, and he's doing a terrible job. Also, the fact that the economy is doing great is not because of Trump, but in spite of him.

Old 03-05-2018, 04:47 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,118,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast Corporation LLC View Post
Why do Americans still believe it's an either/or discussion.

Donald Trump is an idiot.
Hilary Clinton is a buffoon.

Neither are honest nor have integrity. No politician is worth their weight in dirt.
Wow! Another critical thinker! (extends right palm to initiate handshake)

There aren't too many of us here, so watch where you walk.

Old 03-05-2018, 05:01 PM

17,342 posts, read 11,277,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomC23 View Post
For the love of Pete! I answer this every time you ask this question. Trump refuses to implement the sanctions passed by Congress in answer to Russian interference in our election process. Trump's refusal to implement these sanctions is not only "horrendous", it is treasonous. Why won't the PTUS not defend the country against infowar attacks by Russia? What is your motivation for not acknowledging this? Tribalism? Pretty disgusting if you ask me.
It's time to grow up. If that's your biggest reason for hating Trump, then good for you. Meanwhile, the economy is doing great, people are working in record numbers and the country is better now than it's been in a long time. Keep crying about sanctions if that makes you happy. Most people that are doing quite well under his presidency aren't going to give a rat's behind about your Russia paranoia. You're sounding like nut job Maxine Waters on steroids.

Old 03-05-2018, 05:12 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
It's time to grow up. If that's your biggest reason for hating Trump, then good for you. Meanwhile, the economy is doing great, people are working in record numbers and the country is better now than it's been in a long time. Keep crying about sanctions if that makes you happy. Most people that are doing quite well under his presidency aren't going to give a rat's behind about your Russia paranoia. You're sounding like nut job Maxine Waters on steroids.
Trump is currently presiding over lower job creation numbers than Obama. Retail is tanking and there is NO plan with what to do with those workers.

My Fortune 500 company gave out bonuses but - meanwhile laid off over 400 people before Christmas and another 800 or so on the way. As are many in my industry.

Old 03-05-2018, 05:17 PM

7,474 posts, read 7,033,677 times
Lol - identity politics are what got Trump elected, except it was angry, white voters vs. "the usual suspects," but it's the same tribal mindset.

I'm disappointed in this thread. No FACTS are offered - just vague threats of "progressivism" and "identity politics" while the OP careful avoids discussing the corrupt clown in the White House, the identity politics that got him there, and no doubt what the far-right really means when they whine about "progressivism" - oh, no - women and minorities have rights! Say it isn't so! Hey, that's the anger that got Trump into office.

Hillary would have made a poor president, but she'd have seemed like a brilliant saint compared to the King in Orange we currently have.

Old 03-05-2018, 05:22 PM

7,474 posts, read 7,033,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Oh, thank you. You haven't posted anything about Hillary for what, a week or so ? We thought you had forgotten her or something.

Glad we can always depend on you to keep us posted on the latest things she is up to, because, frankly, we have moved on to other subjects.

Thanks again !!
Yep. The far-right is obsessed with Hillary because they labor under the delusion that if they can "prove she's a crook," it'll somehow vindicate Trump and their horrible and selfish decision to not only vote for him, but blindly support him. Unfortunately, they lack the ability to understand that it's not an "either-or" situation - they BOTH are crooks and lousy people, but Trump is simply the inferior choice. He has every crooked flaw Hillary has, and tops it off with bigotry, stunning immaturity, depressing ignorance, misogyny, and a remarkable lack of curiosity, wonder, and empathy.

In right-wing land, proving the Crips (Hillary) are bad people means the Bloods (Trump) are all saints. Insanity... total, cultist level insanity.

Old 03-05-2018, 05:24 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
Whether my #11 is BS or not, no one has any way of knowing how Hillary Clinton would have functioned as president. Since she lost, let's get back to reality, which is that your guy won, and he's doing a terrible job. Also, the fact that the economy is doing great is not because of Trump, but in spite of him.
You never answered the question as to what you mean by Trumpeter. Is it someone like yourself who doesn't like Trump? Can you answer that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies