Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-05-2018, 07:31 PM

6,046 posts, read 4,817,498 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I know exactly what a persons rights are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpZBiN_w1os
No you don't. Its quite obvious you don't.

If you are ever involved in some sort of legal issue (crime related) you'll know exactly what I'm saying.

But enough of this, your deflection is a poor attempt (as always).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2018, 07:33 PM

8,390 posts, read 7,646,246 times
Fox News’ Judge Napolitano: Nunberg Will Be Incarcerated if He Refuses

Fox News’ Martha MacCallum brought on Judge Andrew Napolitano tonight to try to make sense of what the hell Sam Nunberg is doing. Nunberg announced he’s not complying with a subpoena from Robert Mueller and subsequently gave a bunch of TV interviews (none with Fox so far) dumping on, well, everyone.

MacCallum asked, “Does he have any credibility?”

Napolitano said, “He’s diminishing his credibility.”

If he ultimately refuses, Napolitano said, “he will be incarcerated.”

----

The link above has the video of the full interview with Napolitano, which is worth watching, as he also discusses the "treasure trove" of information Gates' has provided to Mueller and where it might lead.

Old 03-05-2018, 07:34 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,671,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post

If you are ever involved in some sort of legal issue (crime related) you'll know exactly what I'm saying.

Please don’t feed the trolls.

Old 03-05-2018, 07:36 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,533,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I've predicted a few times on here that I feel the Trump Presidency is going to end in a very strange way. The more I see people like this Sam Nunberg guy doing things like this, the more I am convinced I was right in that assessment.

This Presidency is absolutely the goofiest and most disorganized mess I have ever witnessed. It makes Watergate and Nixon look like nothing.
This whole Trump thing reminds me of "The Office" except the show seems tame now that we have real drama at the White House.

Old 03-05-2018, 07:40 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post

OK.
You may submit to your masters, but this guy doesn't have one to submit to. He is not accused of a crime. The only time it is mandatory. if you are accused of a crime. Other than that government has to leave us alone.

Old 03-05-2018, 07:43 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times
Quote:
The Latest: Ex-Trump Aide Says He'll Probably Cooperate

Nunberg has been giving television interviews in which he says he will defy a subpoena and refuse to appear before a grand jury.

In a reversal, Nunberg tells The Associated Press in an interview Monday night that, in the end, he's likely "going to end up cooperating with them."

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics...ably-cooperate
Looks like the buzz is wearing off.

Old 03-05-2018, 07:45 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,472,599 times
This has sort of a George Costanza air to it...

LOL. Here’s the Wikipedia description of ‘George’:

“George is neurotic, self-loathing and dominated by his parents, yet also prone to occasional periods of overconfidence that invariably arise at the worst possible time.”

You can’t make this stuff u...No, wait, you can...for television entertainment.

Old 03-05-2018, 07:49 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,495,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Looks like the buzz is wearing off.
That cracking sound you hear is the whiplash of a 1,000 trumpsters having to change course yet again.

Old 03-05-2018, 07:50 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,472,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Now he's saying he's not going to spend 80 hours going through emails.

Seems he believes he is not going to jail.
Why would it take 80 hours to put those names into his email search field and press ‘ENTER’ (RETURN) if the time is all he’s annoyed about? LOL

Old 03-05-2018, 07:50 PM

3,519 posts, read 2,822,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Really, Maybe you lost what the topic was.

[i]
You are arguing you point like it matters in the fantasy world of the internet.

In the real world, Muller issued a subpoena to Nunberg to produce documents.

Muller knows what a subpoena is and what he can do if Nunberg does not comply. He will not be consulting sassy internet banter to make sure he is following the right course of action. If Nunberg does not comply, Muller can ask a judge to put him in jail until he does.

If Muller granted Nunberg immunity or use immunity, where they Muller agrees nothing in those documents will be used against him, he cannot refuse to comply.

It's all moot now as I just heard Nunberg said he will comply.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies