Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2018, 06:34 PM

36,653 posts, read 67,472,171 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Sorry, I'm not too compassionate about criminal behavior. Especially those that flaunt it openly.
Oy vey. What happened to conservatives?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2018, 06:48 PM

6,675 posts, read 4,273,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Oy vey. What happened to conservatives?

You seem to have an unhealthy fixation with Reagan.

Old 03-10-2018, 06:57 PM

3,145 posts, read 2,656,209 times
not surprised.

Old 03-10-2018, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike930 View Post
You seem to have an unhealthy fixation with Reagan.
And you guys used to be, but then you let the wicked tea party plant seeds of hate and xenophobia that Trump has normalized in the national dialogue yet again.

I just hope its not too late for you all to remember that political parties and idealogy is not more important than the constitution.

Old 03-10-2018, 07:35 PM

6,675 posts, read 4,273,421 times
Quote:
And you guys used to be, but then you let the wicked tea party plant seeds of hate and xenophobia that Trump has normalized in the national dialogue yet again.

I just hope its not too late for you all to remember that political parties and idealogy is not more important than the constitution.
Actually, I got disgusted by the GOP years ago and went independent. I don’t think either party is worth a damn.

Old 03-10-2018, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike930 View Post
Actually, I got disgusted by the GOP years ago and went independent. I don’t think either party is worth a damn.
Well, we agree on that.

Old 03-10-2018, 10:13 PM

1,516 posts, read 1,247,591 times
Quote:
When the time comes, please put aside the partisan crap and stand for the constitution and your fellow Americans. The presidency is bigger than just 1 man, no matter how intoxicating his rhetoric is.
First off, if you had any respect for our Constitution most CA politicians would look like crazy commies to you. I seriously struggle to vote out here. And second, as you know about the 3 branches of government, the amount of cry-baby reporting the media gives Trump (or any president really) is completely unnecessary. He's one guy, he doesn't have absolute power, but the way reporting is today you'd think otherwise. While I don't like Trump, I think the hysterics from our media every day just make matters worse. Stop giving him so much attention you idiots, he feeds off it.

Back to the original topic, I'm quite saddened by the whole cop thing. One of my friends is a Bay Area cop, and they have to put up with a lot of crazy here, sometimes with little appreciation it seems. Not all cops are bad- but I can't speak for the leadership. We need to stop lumping the bad eggs in with the good and acting like they are the majority. In fact we need to stop doing that in regards to a lot of different groups.

Old 03-11-2018, 03:02 PM

1,242 posts, read 3,758,617 times
Just for the record........this thread was NOT started by "Trump people". It does seem to have been hijacked by them. It was started by an independent who posted in disgust about Aholes being allowed to discriminate against people who would put their own lives at risk to protect them. But if the shop refused to serve any particular race or sex there would be Hell to pay.
I also happen to be of the opinion that anyone who jumps into a conversation blaming the president be he present or past for absolutely everything is also an Ahole of the Royal Order.

Old 03-11-2018, 03:48 PM

2,099 posts, read 2,323,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hapaleeretired View Post
Just for the record........this thread was NOT started by "Trump people". It does seem to have been hijacked by them. It was started by an independent who posted in disgust about Aholes being allowed to discriminate against people who would put their own lives at risk to protect them. But if the shop refused to serve any particular race or sex there would be Hell to pay.
I also happen to be of the opinion that anyone who jumps into a conversation blaming the president be he present or past for absolutely everything is also an Ahole of the Royal Order.
You just described 18montclair, in literally every thread he posts in! How great is that

Old 03-11-2018, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnInTheMil View Post
You just described 18montclair, in literally every thread he posts in! How great is that
Yawns. No need to resort to cyber shaming-you arent stopping the truth from being told.

fyi.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies