Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2018, 11:25 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,828,251 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
She is a terrific interviewer. She was the only one with the cojones to ask former trump aide Sam Nunberg if he had been drinking.

Yeah, that was CLASSIC !! Erin certainly is not wilting flower, when it comes to tough questions, and tough questions are the hallmark of a good reporter/interviewer.

Of course Trumpees hate her, she questions everything he does, and that is exactly what we need in this country, instead of the usual Fox sheeple who suck up to everything Trump does and who question nothing.

Plus, she is pretty cute, too !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2018, 11:25 AM

10,520 posts, read 6,157,413 times
Don't watch her if then she upsets you so much.

Stick to all the Fox news hosts and their hysteria.
Seriously I try to tune into Fox news about once per week to see what they're covering.

Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham seem to lose it with their guests every time I tune in. Particularly Tucker Carlson seems to reach screaming point. Laura Ingraham seems to bring Christianity into every single conversation. She invited an atheist on the other week - have no idea why because she just spent the entire section screaming at him and wouldn't allow him to speak. I don't know how you can bear to watch these losers.

EDIT TO ADD
While on the subject, can I just ask, have the Fox news hosts always been like this or is it a recent thing?
They all just seem so on edge to me.

Old 03-10-2018, 11:27 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,828,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
LOL. Nunberg has been associated with Trump for over 4 years. So, no, he was not just a 'low level aide' as they try to characterize ALL their treaonous clowns.

Trump : " I think he may have sat in a meeting or two, but I really don't remember him !"

Old 03-10-2018, 11:27 AM

613 posts, read 360,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by runswithscissors View Post
Just ONE?

Like shooting fish in a barrel with people who hate the President.

Erin Burnett of NBC Apologizes to President Bush

Here's 2. A transcript with Bernie Sanders about Wisconsin:

OH SNAP. The President won Wisconsin. Who's crazy, now, Erin?

In fact, everything they both said in that interview turned out WRONG.

And for some reason.......calling people trumptards is acceptable on City Data while any other time it would be prohibited as a personal attack.
Wow, and after "omg how media is attacking our dear president", not one, not one example of misstatement or unfair treatment of him in particular.

Thanks for proving my point lol.

Re: calling names, I appreciate you holding a random stranger on CD to a higher standard than your so called president, who calls people by derogatory names all the time. You don't mind then, do you? Let me know if you need examples of that, I can give you a list of concrete cases as opposed to some vague, meritless, hurt-my-feelings whining.

Old 03-10-2018, 11:31 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,512,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
never heard of her
Neither had I until now.

Old 03-10-2018, 11:32 AM

26,212 posts, read 19,509,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
She is a terrific interviewer. She was the only one with the cojones to ask former trump aide Sam Nunberg if he had been drinking.
Word.

Old 03-10-2018, 11:57 AM

27,074 posts, read 11,841,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
Don't watch her if then she upsets you so much.

Stick to all the Fox news hosts and their hysteria.
Seriously I try to tune into Fox news about once per week to see what they're covering.

Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham seem to lose it with their guests every time I tune in. Particularly Tucker Carlson seems to reach screaming point. Laura Ingraham seems to bring Christianity into every single conversation. She invited an atheist on the other week - have no idea why because she just spent the entire section screaming at him and wouldn't allow him to speak. I don't know how you can bear to watch these losers.

EDIT TO ADD
While on the subject, can I just ask, have the Fox news hosts always been like this or is it a recent thing?
They all just seem so on edge to me.

They are ALWAYS like that.

Erin is a show host that is professional and knowledgeable...she certainly has not "fallen".... OP just doesn't care for her and CNN due to the straightforward truth they exhibit...

Old 03-10-2018, 12:04 PM

13,586 posts, read 13,108,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by runswithscissors View Post
LOL Nunberg was a low level aide for the beginning of the Trump Primary Campaign for 7 weeks and was FIRED for inappropriate Facebook postings.

Unlike Mr. Obama's close White House adviser - Van Jones fired amid huge controversy, and Marxist Mao Tse Tung loving Anita Dunn, White House Communications Director, fired. AND she still visited the White House over 100 times after being fired.

Just to name two of his controversial affiliations.
Obama doesn't work here anymore. Why do you folks obsess on him? And just because Obama did something wrong, doesn't make it okay for his successor. That's like my little sister breaking something and trying to get out of it by telling mom "well, she broke stuff too" It didn't work for mom. Why should any of us accept that deflection?

Old 03-10-2018, 12:56 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
When Democrats look up to Erin Burnette for Investigative Journalism skills as demonstrated on CNN, then you know they have reached desperation status.

Why does any critically thinking adult bother with CNN? It doesn't make any sense at all.

Old 03-10-2018, 12:59 PM

4,135 posts, read 2,835,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
I'd hit it.
Ditto.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies