Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2018, 07:47 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,211,161 times

Advertisements

Trump has no business with the Russians. He says it all the time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2018, 08:20 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,478,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Trump has no business with the Russians. He says it all the time.
not quite

trump says he has no business with the Russian government.... but it is still a free market out there...and he(his corp) does have business with other business men who may be Russian,,,same with france, England, Italy, etc.

Old 03-12-2018, 08:25 AM

No not quite, He states over and over he has nothing to do with Russia or Russians. The fact is he is deeply involved with the Russians running the Govt. of Russia who have financial ties to their dictator.

Old 03-12-2018, 08:28 AM

Quote:
No not quite, He states over and over he has nothing to do with Russia or Russians. The fact is he is deeply involved with the Russians running the Govt. of Russia who have financial ties to their dictator.
and????

so what is the big deal???

IF YOU are so upset about this.... are you equally upset about the Clinton's ties to Russia (specifically the government)

or are you just wearing partisan blinders?

Old 03-12-2018, 09:16 AM

8,278 posts, read 6,273,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
2820 Communications between Trump Tower and Alfa Bank in Moscow.

How odd.

But let's look into that number.

30 days in September. Means 2820/30 = 94 times per day EXACTLY.

It just so happens 94 times per day works almost but not exactly the number 96.

24 hours per day times 4 times per hour = 96 times.

Have a look at how a synchronized data base works.

https://sqlbak.com/blog/how-often-sh...p-my-database/

If you set the SQL data base full backup at 2 times per day, and the transaction update at every 15 minutes there would be exactly 94 communications between computers every day.

The reason the number is 96-2 is the full backup takes more than 15 minutes.

Why was Trump's computer in Trump Tower maintaining a data base with a computer in Moscow.
No it wouldn't. Your T-Deltas are 94, but your fulls are another 2, making 96, not 94. It also presumes no diffs at say 3 or 6 hours.

Without a full or diffs on a heavy enough transaction DB to need 15 mins syncing, you'd lose sync in about a day and start seeing log errors, lots of them. If it's not that heavy why do 15 minute T-Delts? Why not 30?

You're looking to match an answer to a question. You don't even know that there were 94 per day or if 2820 came in one hour on Sept 15th starting 15:33. 2820 in a month is surprisingly low, I personally probably hit CD harder in connections per month.

Old 03-12-2018, 09:59 AM

8,414 posts, read 7,409,375 times
Regarding the cited WordPress post regarding supposed Microsoft SQL Server database replication with Spectrum Health, Trump Towers, and Alpha Bank: the WP author doesn't know what here's talking about. I say that as a software developer who's actually implemented DB replication in MS SQL Server - it doesn't work the way Mr "Tea Pain" describes it. I also say it as someone who voted for HRC in 2016.

Old 03-12-2018, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
and????

so what is the big deal???

IF YOU are so upset about this.... are you equally upset about the Clinton's ties to Russia (specifically the government)

or are you just wearing partisan blinders?
POTUS lies about everything. Talk about partisan blinders.

He may have committed or his staff may have committed crimes to win an election. All with his or his families knowledge.

We will see, we will see when Mueller is done.

Old 03-12-2018, 10:27 AM

Quote:
POTUS lies about everything. Talk about partisan blinders.

He may have committed or his staff may have committed crimes to win an election. All with his or his families knowledge.

We will see, we will see when Mueller is done.
but see...you flipped the page and just lied..... did I say trump did not lie...nope.....did I even say I supported trump....nope

the fact is that the Clintons had connections to Russia....even more so than trump....

I think Mueller is doing a thorough job...and he may very well take trump down...I have no problem with that........ but his investigation may also take down Hillary, bill, obama, lynch, DWS, both podesta's, Kerry, and maybe even comey for looking the other way/failure with his investigation

Old 03-12-2018, 01:46 PM

8,278 posts, read 6,273,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmilf View Post
Regarding the cited WordPress post regarding supposed Microsoft SQL Server database replication with Spectrum Health, Trump Towers, and Alpha Bank: the WP author doesn't know what here's talking about. I say that as a software developer who's actually implemented DB replication in MS SQL Server - it doesn't work the way Mr "Tea Pain" describes it. I also say it as someone who voted for HRC in 2016.
Agreed. Actually after posting, I'm wondering why DB replication would use DNS in the first place. You'd set up a DB edge server to replicate to with a fixed IP. Then any DB replicating that data would then connect to that edge server for replication. No DNS involved, nor would you want there to be (security by concealment). No backup files required.

Old 03-12-2018, 04:22 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,799,443 times
Yesterday I found and read a very detailed technical article on this subject.

DeepEnd Research: Analysis of Trump's secret server story

Based on the article it appears to be only just a coincidence that:

"Alfa Bank and Spectrum Health made many more lookups than others."

My confidence level in the theory advanced that an SQL data base was being maintained between Moscow and Trump Tower using this server has dropped to very low.

Sometimes coincidences are not exactly coincidences. The reason is a data set can be found to support nearly any argument.

If there is anything to this argument, eventually Mueller will divulge the final answer. Till then, I consider this avenue dead.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies