Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2018, 09:41 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,873,534 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NigerianNightmare View Post
Communism is also entirely NW European?????? It was started by a white dude (I know you'll say him being a Jew matters, but he never mentions Jews to rise up), it was about a white country France. and it was first implemented in Russia, a white country.

Also I didn't say NW European, I said White. It doesn't matter what they expect, their so reluctant to pay taxes and give the government their money that they pay the most in the world. Does that mean that everyone else is even more reluctant to pay taxes, people everywhere pay taxes because they expect the government to serve their interests, that isn't an argument as that isn't a racial thing ask any minority on this forum why they pay taxes, say either their forced too or the government funds things in return. Also traditional African government in many cases was no government, what is more anti-government than that. No one gave the village chief anything, and it was a meritocratic society, you keep what you can take. Of course their was a variety of societies across the continent including societies with larger government. But history points to African having the least government followed by Native Americans than any group. Maybe the Scandinavians, Viking society historically had the least government but now they pay the most taxes.
No, communism never was accepted or took hold in NW Europe. Communists were despised dissidents. Communism took hold in the East. You can't claim the tribal 3rd world have small "governments" and low taxes because they are libertarian. They're simply tribal and undeveloped and can't unify even their closest ethnics or create a viable government.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2018, 10:03 PM

5,462 posts, read 3,036,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Because they're voting for services and benefits they believe they'll receive from those taxes. Whites historically never want to pay taxes to just support an authoritarian regime's lavish lifestyle or just to benefit mostly another ethnic group. But the idea about a libertarian culture or world viewpoint isn't just about taxes. Classical liberalism is entirely NW European.
LOL yeah, Saudi , Qatar, UAE are democratic paradises.

And by NW Europe, he means those places which produced great peaceful leaders like Churchill and Hitler.

Old 03-11-2018, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanv3 View Post
LOL yeah, Saudi , Qatar, UAE are democratic paradises.

And by NW Europe, he means those places which produced great peaceful leaders like Churchill and Hitler.
That's my point. Middle easterners are not Europeans let alone NW Europeans. They are genetically and culturally distant. And you think outside of Europe didn't have their Hitlers and dictators and even still have them? But you want to latch on just the one in European history.

Old 03-11-2018, 10:38 PM

19,029 posts, read 14,205,095 times
Individual ignorance does not justify sweeping generalizations.

Old 03-11-2018, 10:56 PM

5,462 posts, read 3,036,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
That's my point. Middle easterners are not Europeans let alone NW Europeans. They are genetically and culturally distant. And you think outside of Europe didn't have their Hitlers and dictators and even still have them? But you want to latch on just the one in European history.
I quoted Middle east wrt to supporting lavish and authoritarian dictators. THey are the key allies of the West.

The world is moving on from race based to class based. You can be proud and happy that you are at the top of the food chain.

Old 03-11-2018, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanv3 View Post
I quoted Middle east wrt to supporting lavish and authoritarian dictators. THey are the key allies of the West.

The world is moving on from race based to class based. You can be proud and happy that you are at the top of the food chain.
The middle east and Islam has been a thorn in the side of the West from the beginning 1300 years or so ago. Middle east allies is a very recent globalist thing. The West has long been very class based. I imagine others had classism too, India comes to mind, but I'd argue the West has always been as much about class as race based.

Old 03-11-2018, 11:36 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,225,564 times
I dont see the problem with what she said. Immigrants SHOULD go back to their own countries, and stop invading ours.

Old 03-12-2018, 12:12 AM

6,835 posts, read 2,400,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I think some people just lose their cool and say things that even they find shameful later. These days it just ends up as a permanent public record, instead of something self-limiting and effectively private between a very few people, subject to apology and regret, and perhaps forgiveness.

I am not sure this professor should be publicly shamed. To me, privacy still matters. She might have lost her cool at the moment, but her opinion is her opinion. She certainly is not the worst kind, she got caught and now she is labeled a "racist". Not sure I agree with going after people on social media like that. Do I think it is fair to label her as a racist? I am not sure. People should judge others based on behavior PATTERN. Maybe she just lost her cool, maybe she had a bad day, maybe she had a conflict with an asian person several days ago and she felt she has been wronged. who knows? Why going after her on social media? Seems unnecessary.

add: I have a very good friend (a white girl) whose ex husband married an Asian woman. My good friend started saying all asian women are nasty looking, etc. (you get the picture). I asked her once, "you know, girl, I am also part Asian." lol She said, "No, you are not, plus, you are not the same." lol I tried to tell her that she was wasting her time on this guy. He cheated on her with that nasty Asian lol, he would cheat on her with a new person. STOP wasting your time on unworthy man. Now, my friend is dating a beautiful man and she is fully recovered and she no longer hates Asian women. My friend is certainly not a racist, she is actually a very compassionate girl who is very giving, kind, and loving. but if I were to post her rant on facebook, many people would label her as a racist. Is it really necessary? Give people a chance to think and redeem her or himself. Why going after people like that?
Thanks for the unique take.

Old 03-12-2018, 12:16 AM

10,219 posts, read 15,927,883 times
Quote:
My boyfriend's sister-in-law (a white liberal woman) married a black guy, had a baby and got a divorce; married a Vietnamese guy, made a baby and got a divorce. Two daughters are both in jail. She married my boyfriend's brother, and her life finally turned around. I don't think her success now is due to the fact that she married her own kind (white race). I think it is due to the fact that she became more responsible and less impulsive. My boyfriend came from a very conservative, upper middle class family. My own sister married a white guy, and that white guy cheated on her I don't know how many times, but now she is going to marry a black guy, her life is finally good. The reason? my future brother-in-law came from a conservative upper middle class family.

My own theory is that (generally speaking) non-Hispanic whites are the only racial group where the majority of people do not believe in bigger government. All minorities want the government to expand.

Open borders activists also like to point out “every immigrant group has faced oppression and discrimination”, yet they fail to realize that this is want caused them to integrate.

When the Irish came in, they were violent drunks, but cleaned up their act due to the discrimination they faced because of it. The Germans would isolate themselves from the rest of society, refusing to learn English and sowing the seeds of distrust, but when WWI came around they integrated fast because of the discrimination they faced. The Italians were largely criminal when they first came, yet they became a lot more law-abiding because they did not want to face discrimination. However, today, there is no such pressure on immigrants, in fact, they’re encouraged to not learn English and not integrate into society, because the Democratic Party, who wish to enslave man to the state, need their votes.

I think we need an open and honest discussion about race. Isn’t the whole selling point of multiculturalism diversity? Things can’t be both diverse and the same. It’s an oxymoron.
Asian Americans have an increasingly liberal reputation because most are concentrated in California and the East Coast and younger generations have been college brainwashed by the same forces that promote racial politics by the illegal alien Dreamer movement and the Black Lies movement. California Asians are also less assimilated into American culture than many Asian Americans in the South. While what this professor did was absolutely unjustifiable I HAVE noticed a lot of the most radicalized white nationalists live in "diverse" areas where many immigrants do not assimilate and other races are very into racial politics and racial identity so white people in these places develop that in return. For example the illegal alien movement is very strong in SoCal and they would march in the streets claiming "no one is illegal" and claiming Mexicans have an inherent right to live in California even though its not longer Mexico.

I'm an Asian American from the South and many Asians are part of the Republican base here in South Louisiana. Many Asians do NOT support big government and at least down here are a natural Republican voting group. Many own small businesses and liberal politics are terrible for small businesses for example we understand that increasing the minimum wage to ridiculous levels will destroy small businesses.

Asians are also hurt by affirmative action and also many Asians are Christians and are therefore socially conservative. Most Asians I know here are against abortion and gay marriage also unlike Hispanics most Asian immigrants like my parents come LEGALLY and we don't have sympathy for Dreamers or other illegals.

Old 03-12-2018, 01:40 AM

13,561 posts, read 10,356,919 times
Quote:
My boyfriend's sister-in-law (a white liberal woman) married a black guy, had a baby and got a divorce; married a Vietnamese guy, made a baby and got a divorce. Two daughters are both in jail. She married my boyfriend's brother, and her life finally turned around. I don't think her success now is due to the fact that she married her own kind (white race). I think it is due to the fact that she became more responsible and less impulsive. My boyfriend came from a very conservative, upper middle class family. My own sister married a white guy, and that white guy cheated on her I don't know how many times, but now she is going to marry a black guy, her life is finally good. The reason? my future brother-in-law came from a conservative upper middle class family.

My own theory is that (generally speaking) non-Hispanic whites are the only racial group where the majority of people do not believe in bigger government. All minorities want the government to expand.

Open borders activists also like to point out “every immigrant group has faced oppression and discrimination”, yet they fail to realize that this is want caused them to integrate.

When the Irish came in, they were violent drunks, but cleaned up their act due to the discrimination they faced because of it. The Germans would isolate themselves from the rest of society, refusing to learn English and sowing the seeds of distrust, but when WWI came around they integrated fast because of the discrimination they faced. The Italians were largely criminal when they first came, yet they became a lot more law-abiding because they did not want to face discrimination. However, today, there is no such pressure on immigrants, in fact, they’re encouraged to not learn English and not integrate into society, because the Democratic Party, who wish to enslave man to the state, need their votes.

I think we need an open and honest discussion about race. Isn’t the whole selling point of multiculturalism diversity? Things can’t be both diverse and the same. It’s an oxymoron.
Why are you bringing in political leanings into the discussion? It's just darned wrong that that professor had to spout that sort of rubbish. I've been told that same sort of racist xenophobic nonsense a few times - and I've shot back rejoinders in response.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies