Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2018, 10:32 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,297,842 times

Advertisements

More fake news. The Trump Organization has not been subpoenaed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2018, 10:36 AM

613 posts, read 360,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Trump ppl are amazing, the real MVP of snowflake league.

"I dont like the news, I'm gonna call it fake news"

Old 03-16-2018, 10:38 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,219,689 times
Quote:
Please, share the info you have to prove your claim. ETA: FROM A CREDIBLE SOURCE.

Old 03-16-2018, 10:43 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,297,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Please, share the info you have to prove your claim. ETA: FROM A CREDIBLE SOURCE.
What's a "credible source" to you? The Trump organization itself has said it is false, and Hannity reported on it on his show last night. It is false. Period. But I realize you watch CNN, so you won't accept anything that disagrees with their narrative.

Old 03-16-2018, 10:50 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,219,689 times
Quote:
What's a "credible source" to you? The Trump organization itself has said it is false, and Hannity reported on it on his show last night. It is false. Period. But I realize you watch CNN, so you won't accept anything that disagrees with their narrative.
Oh, so it is a legit case of Trump and co said it wasn't true, so it isn't, LOL! I assure you that Trump and Co don't rank very high in the department of being credible when a majority of what they sell is lies, and not only do you seem to buy into them, you have bought the whole store.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/15/u...er-russia.html

The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, has subpoenaed the Trump Organization to turn over documents, including some related to Russia, according to two people briefed on the matter. The order is the first known time that the special counsel demanded documents directly related to President Trump’s businesses, bringing the investigation closer to the president.

Old 03-16-2018, 10:52 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,088,686 times
Quote:
Hannity's a credible source? Who knew?

Old 03-16-2018, 10:54 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,622,028 times
Trump Jr. said they got a major loan from Russia to build their empire. I know they will find more money laundering and lawbreaking. Typical of this blowhard, Liar, Hypocrite, draft dodging traitor...

Old 03-16-2018, 11:36 AM

9,254 posts, read 3,582,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
Your beef is with the terrible law creating the Special Counsel, specifically the part giving him authority to investigate any matters that arise from his only explicit purpose --- the investigation of conspiracy between the Russian government and the Trump campaign to interfere with the 2016 election.

I want Manafort to win his lawsuit against Mueller because the charges against him are unrelated to the 2016 Russian election interference and the FBI/DOJ was investigating him for years and never brought charges.
Of course you do. Because you would like to see someone who helped support the killing of thousands of non-combatant men, women and children during the hostile incursion of a nation in violation of the Geneva Convention and decades of wartime social norms by a country run by a authoritarian despot who orders murders on foreign soil using radioactive and chemical weapons go free if it helps your political team. Makes sense.

Old 03-16-2018, 11:44 AM

37,177 posts, read 19,179,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post

I want Manafort to win his lawsuit against Mueller because the charges against him are unrelated to the 2016 Russian election interference and the FBI/DOJ was investigating him for years and never brought charges.
Manafort is toast.

Old 03-16-2018, 11:46 AM

37,177 posts, read 19,179,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Hannity's a credible source? Who knew?
Nobody in the known universe that I have run across. Hannity is the perfect Trump shill. Both of them lie like other people breathe.

But, with no education, I guess it's the only job Sean can get...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies