Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2018, 07:07 AM

9,287 posts, read 14,899,623 times

Advertisements

Trump is trying to get closer to firing Mueller since he is guilty of money laundering and loans from sanctioned Russian banks. Evidence has already come out on this. Why scream witch hunt and fake news if his actions cannot be proven in a court of law? Why not release his tax returns and business records and "prove" his innocence?

A lot of people on this forum don't seem to have any idea of what he has actually done since they- apparently- don't get the news.

So, here's just a few things the current President of the US he has done and said.... and this list is NOT up to date......

Repeatedly called a deaf actress “retarded” and sexually harassed her on the set of The Apprentice
Misogyny 

Told two 14-year-old girls, “Wow! Just think—in a couple of years, I'll be dating you.”
Misogyny 

Suggested a reporter who accused him of sexual assault wasn't attractive enough to assault
Misogyny 

Falsely claimed Bill Clinton “had to pay an $850,000 fine” to Paula Jones after she accused him of sexual assault
Lies 

Falsely claimed he won “every poll” after the second presidential debate
Lies 

Falsely claimed the Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agency endorsed him
Lies 

Falsely claimed the Iran nuclear deal made Iran rich
Lies 
Falsely claimed the U.S. economy is experiencing its slowest growth since 1929
Lies 

Falsely claimed his opponent was “seen laughing on two occasions” at a 12-year-old rape victim
Lies 

Posted a tweet urging voters to “check out [a critic's] sex tape,” then denied it during a debate
Lies 

1. Said he would force the military to commit war crimes 
Authoritarianism War 

2. Said about women, “You have to treat ’em like ****”
Misogyny 

3. Proposed to create a database system to track Muslims in the U.S.
Authoritarianism Muslims Policy 

4. Said a U.S.-born judge couldn't be impartial because of his “Mexican heritage” 

5. Advocated assassinating terrorists’ families 
Authoritarianism Violence 

6. Advocated waterboarding as punishment even if it doesn’t help gain information, because “they deserve it anyway”
Authoritarianism Cruelty Violence War 

7. Said women should be punished for having abortions 
Misogyny 

8. Urged supporters to beat up protesters at his rallies 

9. Made fun of a reporter’s physical disability 
Cruelty 

10. Promised to deport U.S. citizens whose parents immigrated illegally, in violation of the 14th Amendment
Authoritarianism Immigration 

11. Advocated shutting down mosques 
Authoritarianism Muslims Religion 

12. Called for a ban on Muslims entering the U.S. 
Authoritarianism Immigration Muslims  

13. Described global warming as a hoax perpetrated by “the Chinese” for competitive reasons
Conspiracy theories Ignorance 

14. Responded to the murder of 49 people at Orlando’s Pulse nightclub with “Appreciate the congrats for being right on Islamic terrorism” 
Cruelty Narcissism  

15. Suggested the U.S. should reduce its debts by partially defaulting on them
Policy 

16. Fraternizes with avowed white supremacists on Twitter
Racism 

17. Called Mexican immigrants rapists 
Conspiracy theories Racism  

18. Endorsed torture  See video

19. Refuses to sell any of his more than 500 businesses if he’s elected, potentially creating unprecedented conflicts of interest
Corruption Narcissism 

20. Disparaged Sen. John McCain's military service because he was captured by the North Vietnamese 
War 

21. Defended FDR’s internment of Japanese Americans 
Racism War 

22. Refused to release his tax returns during the campaign
Business 

23. Retweeted bogus crime statistics that wildly inflated the rate at which blacks kill whites
Lies Policy Racism 

24. Suggested that supporters who attacked a homeless Hispanic man were “very passionate” and “love their country” 
Authoritarianism Racism Violence 

25. Blamed sexual assault in the military on “put[ting] men and women together”
Misogyny War 

26. Repeatedly suggested that President Obama might be a Muslim
Conspiracy theories Muslims Racism Religion 

27. Claimed he saw thousands of Muslims in New Jersey celebrating the 9/11 attacks 
Lies Muslims 
28. Referred to Tiananmen Square demonstrations as a riot and said the Chinese government’s response “shows you the power of strength”
Authoritarianism 

29. Doesn’t know how many articles are in the Constitution
Ignorance 

30. Called an attorney who requested a break to pump breast milk “disgusting” 
Misogyny  

31. Doesn’t pay his bills and declares bankruptcy multiple times
Business Corruption Lies 

32. Proposed to change libel laws to make it easier to sue media organizations
Free speech 

33. Praised North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un  Praises Putin and other dictators
Authoritarianism 

34. Barred reporters from campaign events for unfavorable coverage 
Free speech  

35. Described Fox debate moderator Megyn Kelly as having “blood coming out of her wherever” 
Misogyny 

36. Said, “I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose voters” 
Cruelty Narcissism Violence 

37. Questioned President Obama’s American citizenship, bringing the “birther” campaign into the mainstream 
Conspiracy theories Lies Racism  

38. Named and threatened former students who criticized Trump University
Authoritarianism Corruption 

39. Bragged about the size of his penis during a primary debate 
Crudeness Lies  

40. Didn’t immediately disavow an endorsement from KKK leader David Duke
Racism 

41. Claimed he’s donated $1 million to veterans’ groups, although none received any money until reporters began investigating
Corruption Lies 

Tried to ban and throw out transexuals serving in the military

Ignorance on tariffs

Said "who knew how complicated the health care was?" Signed new bill without reading or understanding it.

Will add trillions to the deficit with tax cuts for the rich

Feel free to add to the list.............
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2018, 02:24 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,478,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollytree View Post
Trump is trying to get closer to firing Mueller since he is guilty of money laundering and loans from sanctioned Russian banks. Evidence has already come out on this. Why scream witch hunt and fake news if his actions cannot be proven in a court of law? Why not release his tax returns and business records and "prove" his innocence?

A lot of people on this forum don't seem to have any idea of what he has actually done since they- apparently- don't get the news.

So, here's just a few things the current President of the US he has done and said.... and this list is NOT up to date......

Repeatedly called a deaf actress “retarded” and sexually harassed her on the set of The Apprentice
Misogyny 

Told two 14-year-old girls, “Wow! Just think—in a couple of years, I'll be dating you.”
Misogyny 

Suggested a reporter who accused him of sexual assault wasn't attractive enough to assault
Misogyny 

Falsely claimed Bill Clinton “had to pay an $850,000 fine” to Paula Jones after she accused him of sexual assault
Lies 

Falsely claimed he won “every poll” after the second presidential debate
Lies 

Lies 

Lies 
Lies 

Falsely claimed his opponent was “seen laughing on two occasions” at a 12-year-old rape victim
Lies 

Posted a tweet urging voters to “check out [a critic's] sex tape,” then denied it during a debate
Lies 

1. Said he would force the military to commit war crimes 
Authoritarianism War 

2. Said about women, “You have to treat ’em like ****”
Misogyny 

3. Proposed to create a database system to track Muslims in the U.S.
Authoritarianism Muslims Policy 

4. Said a U.S.-born judge couldn't be impartial because of his “Mexican heritage” 

5. Advocated assassinating terrorists’ families 

6. Advocated waterboarding as punishment even if it doesn’t help gain information, because “they deserve it anyway”
Authoritarianism Cruelty Violence War 

7. Said women should be punished for having abortions 
Misogyny 

8. Urged supporters to beat up protesters at his rallies 

9. Made fun of a reporter’s physical disability 
Cruelty 

10. Promised to deport U.S. citizens whose parents immigrated illegally, in violation of the 14th Amendment
Authoritarianism Immigration 

11. Advocated shutting down mosques 
Authoritarianism Muslims Religion 

12. Called for a ban on Muslims entering the U.S. 
Authoritarianism Immigration Muslims  

13. Described global warming as a hoax perpetrated by “the Chinese” for competitive reasons
Conspiracy theories Ignorance 

14. Responded to the murder of 49 people at Orlando’s Pulse nightclub with “Appreciate the congrats for being right on Islamic terrorism” 
Cruelty Narcissism  

15. Suggested the U.S. should reduce its debts by partially defaulting on them
Policy 

16. Fraternizes with avowed white supremacists on Twitter
Racism 

17. Called Mexican immigrants rapists 
Conspiracy theories Racism  

18. Endorsed torture  See video

19. Refuses to sell any of his more than 500 businesses if he’s elected, potentially creating unprecedented conflicts of interest
Corruption Narcissism 

20. Disparaged Sen. John McCain's military service because he was captured by the North Vietnamese 
War 

21. Defended FDR’s internment of Japanese Americans 
Racism War 

Business 

23. Retweeted bogus crime statistics that wildly inflated the rate at which blacks kill whites
Lies Policy Racism 

24. Suggested that supporters who attacked a homeless Hispanic man were “very passionate” and “love their country” 
Authoritarianism Racism Violence 

25. Blamed sexual assault in the military on “put[ting] men and women together”
Misogyny War 

26. Repeatedly suggested that President Obama might be a Muslim
Conspiracy theories Muslims Racism Religion 

27. Claimed he saw thousands of Muslims in New Jersey celebrating the 9/11 attacks 
Lies Muslims 
28. Referred to Tiananmen Square demonstrations as a riot and said the Chinese government’s response “shows you the power of strength”
Authoritarianism 

29. Doesn’t know how many articles are in the Constitution
Ignorance 

30. Called an attorney who requested a break to pump breast milk “disgusting” 
Misogyny  

31. Doesn’t pay his bills and declares bankruptcy multiple times
Business Corruption Lies 

32. Proposed to change libel laws to make it easier to sue media organizations
Free speech 

33. Praised North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un  Praises Putin and other dictators
Authoritarianism 

34. Barred reporters from campaign events for unfavorable coverage 
Free speech  

35. Described Fox debate moderator Megyn Kelly as having “blood coming out of her wherever” 
Misogyny 

36. Said, “I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose voters” 
Cruelty Narcissism Violence 

37. Questioned President Obama’s American citizenship, bringing the “birther” campaign into the mainstream 
Conspiracy theories Lies Racism  

38. Named and threatened former students who criticized Trump University
Authoritarianism Corruption 

39. Bragged about the size of his penis during a primary debate 
Crudeness Lies  

40. Didn’t immediately disavow an endorsement from KKK leader David Duke
Racism 

41. Claimed he’s donated $1 million to veterans’ groups, although none received any money until reporters began investigating
Corruption Lies 

Tried to ban and throw out transexuals serving in the military

Ignorance on tariffs

Said "who knew how complicated the health care was?" Signed new bill without reading or understanding it.

Will add trillions to the deficit with tax cuts for the rich

Feel free to add to the list.............

so who is your puppetmaster, that you print the same talking points as the fascist liberals

btw some of your point are false

Quote:
Lies 
bill Clinton did pay her off

Clinton was/is a sexual predator and rapist

yes bill Clinton should be in jail for his assault against women

clinton was the commander in chief...UCMJ lists adultry as a crime

clinton was also a sexual harrasser, and sexual assaulter.....and serial rapist

clinton was impeached for lying under oath...not about monica, but about the previous sexual ASSAULT case

paula jones was a VICTIM of that molester clinton....before he became potus

lewisnki was the final puzzle piece..the sauce for the goose....clinton lied to protect himself...and he got caught

what was starrs original charter...to investigate the questionable death of vince foster..and whitewater.... Paula Jones, who was suing President Clinton over a sexual assault.

btw Clinton and his defense team then challenged Jones' right to bring a civil lawsuit against a sitting president for an incident that occurred prior to the defendant's becoming president. The Clinton defense team took the position that the trial should be delayed until the president was no longer in office, because the job of the president is unique and does not allow him to take time away from it to deal with a private civil lawsuit. The case went through the courts, eventually reaching the Supreme Court on January 13, 1997. On May 27, the Supreme Court unanimously ruled against Clinton, and allowed the lawsuit to proceed

clinton entered into an out-of-court settlement, agreeing to pay Jones 900k

and lets not forget Gennifer Flowers ,,,who he had had a 12-year relationship with .... Bill Clinton PUBLICLY denied having a relationship with Flowers ......yet...In his presidential deposition in January 1998, while denying Kathleen Willey's sexual accusations against him, Bill Clinton admitted that he had a sexual encounter with Flowers.

99% of liberals say "clinton was impeached because of a blowjob by monica"

when in fact he was impeached based on a sexual harassment suit and his lying under oath and the lie had nothing to do with monica

are you another mesmerized liberal woman hater , who doesn't believe Kathleen Willey or Jenifer Flowers, or Paula Jones

Quote:
Lies 
nope that is the truth...ICE/ NYPD, and 90% of all law enforcement including their unions did endorse trump

Quote:
Lies 
yes it did,,they got billions

Quote:
Lies 
very much true...obozo had the lowest growth( post recession) of any potus

Quote:
Business 
why should he...there is NO LAW stating they have to

Old 03-20-2018, 11:52 AM

4,299 posts, read 2,809,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
I think it just reached a critical mass.

When Amazon started, it was only selling books. Now you can buy everything from AAA batteries to zip ties. Other online retailers are selling eyeglasses, shoes, you name it.

Walmart nailed down the cheap end of retail, running out local businesses with their imported goods, buying in bulk, and distribution advantages. But even the Waltons are focusing on online business these days. They just closed a bunch of Sam's Club stores and plan to reopen some as distribution centers.

Brick and mortar stores tried to control costs by going to part-time employees and ended up with staff that could stock the shelves and scan bar codes, but knew little about the merchandise or customer service. Now the push is self checkout stands.

Customer service is the ace in the hole for brick and mortar stores.

Bookstores were the harbinger of things to come. The only bookstore left in our area is Barnes & Noble and it's seems to have morphed into a coffee shop selling games, gifts, and books on the side. I can't tell you how many times I've gone in to buy a recently released book only to be told they don't have it, but they can order it for me and I can come back and pick it up in four to six business days.

Or, I can order it from Amazon at a lower price and have it delivered to my home in two days.

Interesting enough, independent bookstores with their focus on customer service are experiencing somewhat of a resurgence these days.
I checked my purchase history on Amazon and I started ordering in 2012 which were video games. I guess these things take a few years but I'm usually late to "trends" so you would think there would be a mass at the same time as me or before then. The next year in October I bought a mini fridge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
None of which has anything to do with Trump. He is merely the man at the wheel when the wave hit.

But the big labor issue we are facing is not the several thousand steelworkers or coal miners, it's the millions of retail workers who will never be employed again.

Not everyone can go to college for IT degrees.
Even so like you said here whether he caused it or not he's not doing anything to help the situation. I don't know why him and his supporters are so bent on keeping coal alive. That is one of the most terrible and outdated jobs I can think of.

Old 03-20-2018, 12:37 PM

5,129 posts, read 2,596,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollytree View Post
have you been subpoenaed by Mueller yet? seems like if you have proof/evidence of any of this(you dont) that you'd be on his short list of witnesses

the tax return tears are back

Old 03-20-2018, 05:25 PM

6,658 posts, read 4,745,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post

I have a friend who has been a staunch Republican all his life who now feels that his own party has deserted him. I feel that the Republicans have not only deserted their own constituents but they have deserted their duty to the country as well. It will be interesting to see how well Paul Ryan fares come November.
For everyone like him, there are many democrats leaving because the party is going too far to the left.

Old 03-20-2018, 05:31 PM

6,658 posts, read 4,745,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I rather think it's the independents who are abandoning him and those Republicans that held their nose and voted for him because they hated Hillary.
They'll vote for him again if Hillary runs for a second time in 2020, or some other far left loon like Warren or Harris runs.

Old 03-20-2018, 06:07 PM

5,479 posts, read 2,118,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevroqs View Post
They'll vote for him again if Hillary runs for a second time in 2020, or some other far left loon like Warren or Harris runs.
THIRD time....don't forget, she ran against Obongo and lost in the primary!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies