Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2018, 05:39 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
We need Trump in office. He’s winning a lot of elections for Democrats.
Why Republicans want to align themselves with Traitor Trump and the Russians is somewhat of a mystery. The stink is going to stick.

On the plus side, it's been a while since I've heard people say that there is no difference between the two parties.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2018, 05:41 AM

68,326 posts, read 54,350,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
unless the people i support do something egregious, i dont drop my support for them. heck even though i was too young to vote back then i supported nixon, still would today.

if you cant stand up and say you support a particular person, and maintain that support, then what good are you?

What in Trump's well documented history of shady business dealings, reneging on contracts, stiffing contractors, running a bogus university, serial adultery, displaying little concern for anyone but himself and generally displaying a complete lack of integrity would lead you to believe the right man for the White House?

And no, 'he's not Hillary' is not really an answer, I'd rather write-in a candidate than support a buffoon on either side of the aisle.

Old 03-17-2018, 05:43 AM

13,900 posts, read 9,766,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Why Republicans want to align themselves with Traitor Trump and the Russians is somewhat of a mystery. The stink is going to stick.

On the plus side, it's been a while since I've heard people say that there is no difference between the two parties.

This.

Old 03-17-2018, 07:39 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,844,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsthomas View Post
I just know, for years and years to come. Trump and Melania may be sitting around watching tv, and the weather comes on. The weatherman says anything about "stormy" weather, she will turn and give him an awful stare.
Unless.........wait for it..................she enjoys a plate of Swedish meatballs before that happens............one can only hope. Can you even imagine looking at that dude in your later years????

Watching and listening to Trump these last few years has aged me so much. He is trying to get my sense of humor. That is not going to happen.

We need a leader who will make us proud again. Not a dude that makes me cringe, every day. He sure likes all this attention he is getting. Ruining people's reputations and lives just makes him happy. Almost like a good cheeseburger, in his happy meal.

Old 03-17-2018, 01:36 PM

5,129 posts, read 2,595,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
To me this just sounds like more liberal whining. What exactly has Donald Trump done that has been so terrible? Yeah, he can be harsh at times and some people think he's an ass. So what? We need someone that's tougher than creampuff Obama who let the world crap on the United States.

This basis of this whole thread and 80% of the threads in this forum are about nothing more than liberal whining.

Old 03-17-2018, 02:41 PM

6,259 posts, read 5,066,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
How many Trump supporters will still admit being Trump supporters? I think the Republican party knows they have been shameful in their defense of Trump. Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, et. al. know that if a Democrat were to do any of the things Trump is doing and has done, they would be carrying torches in the streets. They have smiled and demurred throughout it all and they have to know the Republican party looks terrible as a result. So how many of them will say "Don't judge us by Trump! I never supported Trump or his behavior, I was the lone dissenter and never supported him!"

We know Jeff Flake can claim that honestly but very few others can.
59 million, 787 thousand, 4 hundred and 64

Old 03-17-2018, 06:26 PM

3,680 posts, read 2,962,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
This basis of this whole thread and 80% of the threads in this forum are about nothing more than liberal whining.
I cut my drinking water bill in half by drinking liberal tears. Unfortunately, many of the ^^^^ are liberals. Hence the election has served to frequently notify me that I am a ^^^^^.

Old 03-17-2018, 06:29 PM

5,717 posts, read 3,144,277 times
Isn't it a little too soon to be wondering what "trump supporters" will admit to 7 years from now?

Old 03-17-2018, 06:52 PM

5,129 posts, read 2,595,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
Isn't it a little too soon to be wondering what "trump supporters" will admit to 7 years from now?
not for the OP who has a clear case of TDS apparently.

Old 03-17-2018, 08:33 PM

25,840 posts, read 16,515,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
How many Trump supporters will still admit being Trump supporters? I think the Republican party knows they have been shameful in their defense of Trump. Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, et. al. know that if a Democrat were to do any of the things Trump is doing and has done, they would be carrying torches in the streets. They have smiled and demurred throughout it all and they have to know the Republican party looks terrible as a result. So how many of them will say "Don't judge us by Trump! I never supported Trump or his behavior, I was the lone dissenter and never supported him!"

We know Jeff Flake can claim that honestly but very few others can.
I’m not a cowardly scumbag liberal that changes with the wind. I’ll be a Trump guy forever.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies