Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2018, 08:04 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post
Remind me how Obama destroyed the economy
He was wonderful if you were already at the top.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2018, 08:18 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,535,277 times
Lightbulb "My Party Might Not Deserve To Lead"- Jeff Flake(R)

"Deserve" has nothing to do with it.

The so-called GOP "leadership" in congress has proven themselves to be nothing more than spineless lickspittles willing to go to any length to empower tRump's lunacy.

Cowardly weaklings being led by the nose by a poltroon.

Putin approves.

Old 03-17-2018, 09:19 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,455,334 times
"My Party Might Not Deserve To Lead"- Jeff Flake(R)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post
He's right.

I came to the same conclusion, and I am outta there.

Old 03-17-2018, 09:27 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,839,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet757f View Post
Oh boy this guy really sprouts some first class BS and some people just suck it up!!

Uh, think what you just said. Does this sentence remind you of any other group that may have been duped by a certain con man ? I'll give you a hint: Orange skin, bad hair, and a group of followers who were so naive that they actually thought he was going to MAGA .

If there was ever a con pulled on a yuge number of people, this one ranks right at the top of the list. Mass hysteria is how I would describe it.

Old 03-17-2018, 09:30 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 26 days ago)

27,645 posts, read 16,129,622 times
He’s got one thing right- his surname

Old 03-17-2018, 09:32 AM

8,312 posts, read 3,926,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Don't give him a medal yet...Flake is very possibly gearing up to primary Trump which I find bizarre because why should this gangster Trump be around long enough to get primaried. Flake's possible run for POTUS is why he would not be seeking reelection now.
Trump is not going anywhere. Sure he's a thug and a slime and a Putin puppet, but he was duly elected, and it is extremely unlikely that there will ever be enough votes to impeach this wanna-be dictator. Flake might have a decent chance of upsetting Trump in the primary, but there is no doubt that would be a daunting task. Trump will bring his criminal gang into full swing to block him at every turn. He's got billions to do it with.

If I had to bet, Trump will "win" the Republican primary. And we will be looking at the most divisive election in American history. Don't kid yourself, this nation will come apart at the seams in the fall of 2020. Do not underestimate this situation; power in the 21st century is shifting, and is not toward the American dream of freedom and democracy. The 2020 election will be the greatest opportunity in modern history for Russia and for all of our enemies.

Old 03-17-2018, 09:34 AM

34,230 posts, read 18,575,619 times
Flake is a desperate LOON. 20 points behind in his own primary, so he takes the cowards way out and "retires". He will run for President as a desperate attempt to stay relevant. He is the Hillary of the Republican Party except she has more b*lls. Literally.

Old 03-17-2018, 09:44 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,550,845 times
Why is the left so enamored with Flake? Yes he speaks out but he also votes right along party lines. He is a Republican and votes Republican. He has a track record of almost 86% voting with Trump. If he truly wanted to go against Trump then he should be voting against Trump not voting with Trump. He is nothing but a hypocrite.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...re/jeff-flake/

Old 03-17-2018, 09:47 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 26 days ago)

27,645 posts, read 16,129,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
Trump is not going anywhere. Sure he's a thug and a slime and a Putin puppet, but he was duly elected, and it is extremely unlikely that there will ever be enough votes to impeach this wanna-be dictator. Flake might have a decent chance of upsetting Trump in the primary, but there is no doubt that would be a daunting task. Trump will bring his criminal gang into full swing to block him at every turn. He's got billions to do it with.

If I had to bet, Trump will "win" the Republican primary. And we will be looking at the most divisive election in American history. Don't kid yourself, this nation will come apart at the seams in the fall of 2020. Do not underestimate this situation; power in the 21st century is shifting, and is not toward the American dream of freedom and democracy. The 2020 election will be the greatest opportunity in modern history for Russia and for all of our enemies.
Do you plan on blocking traffic, breaking windows, starting fires etc along with your freedom and democracy friends after another fair loss?

Old 03-17-2018, 09:49 AM

15,216 posts, read 30,556,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Why is the left so enamored with Flake? Yes he speaks out but he also votes right along party lines. He is a Republican and votes Republican.
Because it's not really the left at all, it's what remains of the GOP that doesn't want to go down in a fireball of scandal, led by a reality TV host with a spray tan.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies