Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2018, 12:34 PM

89,006 posts, read 44,813,405 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeliner View Post
I never claimed there was any vote! You merely suggested a congressional vote in your question.

I simply led you to the LA times website, where it was published that Mueller was approved by some highly respected members of congress, like Mike McConnell, Paul Ryan, and Marco Rubio.

It was you that demanded that I post some nonexistent tally....

I was never aware of any such tally nonsense and I refuse to be drawn into any!

That's why I counter-demanded that you post the imagined tally yourself. Since you were the source of such foolishness, I wanted you to fully explore the depths of inanity!

BTW

Though I have accumulated quite a bit of knowledge throughout these many years, I am NOT a know-it-all!

Since I am only human, I do readily concede to my colossal wealth of ignorance.

No matter how many educational degrees one may possess, his prodigious degree of ignorance will always dwarf his knowledge...
Good to know. Then you won't feel so badly when this whole thing backfires very badly on the Dems.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2018, 05:09 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Quote:
The Putin-Trump gang is held in high esteem in some of the lowest, corrupt, and most sinister places on earth.

Trump's inner circle of friends and associates seem to be either of criminal ilk, of Russian affiliation, Russian allegiance, some kind of Alt-Right extremist group, or some combination of them all.
"seem to be" Is NOT the same as "IS" as as in Hillary IS A CROOK and had MORE contact with Russians then Trump.

And of course you and the LSM NEVER talk about her and Bill's connection with Russia.

Why is that?

Hillary HAD classified material on her private server.

FACTS outweigh "Seems to be" every time.

Old 03-19-2018, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Nonetheless, the GOP led congress approved Mueller as special counsel and that would include Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan, Marco Rubio.

All highly respected statesmen of note...
Everybody makes mistakes!

"You can fool ALL of the people SOME of the time!"

Old 03-19-2018, 05:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
Is that you, Sheriff Joe?

Aww, I know it infuriates you to no end but, the U.S. did have a duly elected, LEGITIMATE black President.

Get over it.
"LEGITIMATE black President."

This country is NOT RACIST, "get over it"

Besides we were told that Bill Clinton was the FIRST black President.

Old 03-19-2018, 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
All this business with Andrew McCabe is just a dog and pony show to distract and to give red meat to Trump’s base.

Trump wants to discredit the FBI so people will refuse to believe his crimes.
"All this business with Andrew McCabe is just a dog and pony show" Started by an OBAMA APPOINTEE.

I know, details, details details!

Old 03-19-2018, 05:45 AM

1,704 posts, read 749,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"LEGITIMATE black President."

This country is NOT RACIST, "get over it"

Besides we were told that Bill Clinton was the FIRST black President.
I beg to differ with you on that one!

This country was practically founded upon racism..

From the annihilation of indigenous Americans, to the African slave trade, to Jim Crow, to Rodney King, to Sandra Bland, to Charlottesville, up until this very moment, racism continues to surge throughout America's veins, without missing a heartbeat...

The continued and relentless attack upon President Obama is yet, just another shining example of it all!

Old 03-19-2018, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Everybody makes mistakes!

"You can fool ALL of the people SOME of the time!"
Well the despicable deplorables most certainly made one of the biggest mistakes this country can't tolerate for too much longer!

-And I wouldn't call the despicable deplorables, "all the people" either!

Old 03-19-2018, 06:00 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,480,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Attacking the FBI in order to cover for Trump. That's all this is. If the Mueller investigation ended tomorrow, Trump and the GOP would suddenly want to make nice with the FBI. Right now, Trump wants to fire anyone that could testify against him and if that means he has to fire every single government employee, I'm guessing he'll try. IMO we're entering a time far worse than Nixon. And Trump firing Tillerson within hours of Tillerson saying Russia is acting very badly - Trump is clearly under Putin's thumb. It's surreal watching all this play out.
Mueller is still investigating....to include the corruption from the DNC, FBI, Obama admin, and camp hitlery

Old 03-19-2018, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
Mueller is still investigating....to include the corruption from the DNC, FBI, Obama admin, and camp hitlery
And when he's completed his investigation, I'm quite certain that whatever the Democrats have done, their miniscule misdemeanors will surely pale in the voluminous and gloomy shadows of the felonious GOP led congress and the Putin-Trump gang.

Old 03-19-2018, 07:54 AM

89,006 posts, read 44,813,405 times
Quote:
I beg to differ with you on that one!

This country was practically founded upon racism..

From the annihilation of indigenous Americans, to the African slave trade, to Jim Crow, to Rodney King, to Sandra Bland, to Charlottesville, up until this very moment, racism continues to surge throughout America's veins, without missing a heartbeat...
Just be sure you know from WHICH side that racism is coming...

Democrats were and still are the most pervasive NIMBY racists...

Chicago: America's most segregated city - CNN

Chicago Isn't Just Segregated, It Basically Invented Modern Segregation - Chicago Magazine

The most segregated schools may not be in the states you’d expect - The Washington Post

VERY important to read the Chicago Magazine article. Much of the info is just simply jaw-dropping. For example, it was White Democrats who in the 1980s insisted the City of Chicago implement "equity insurance" in case they had to sell their homes at a loss because Blacks had moved into the neighborhood and torpedoed property values. The "equity insurance" program is still in place to this day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies