Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2018, 09:41 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,904,543 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I keep hearing that from liberals..."JUST WAIT A LITTLE LONGER, and he will be thrown out of office"...Here we are almost in April, how much longer should we wait for this bombshell event to happen? LOL
The problem is that trump's activities are a YUGE mine field. Mueller looks at one aspect and up pops another big problem, violation of law, etc etc etc etc etc. Like a game of whack-a-mole.

At its conclusion there will likely be findings of wrongdoing by trump & company in his campaign, in his transition, in his WH, in his business.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2018, 09:44 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach Sportsfan View Post
His tweets show how desperate he is becoming as the investigation gets closer. Of course his base will blindly follow him but most are becoming aware that the puppet has strings and are seeing who is pulling them.
The FBI doesnt have someone pulling their strings too? LOL Cmon!

Just look at the FBI under Hoover for proof of this, I doubt they have miraculously changed their ways!

Old 03-18-2018, 09:46 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
@realDonaldTrump
Replying to
@realDonaldTrump
The Mueller probe should never have been started in that there was no collusion and there was no crime. It was based on fraudulent activities and a Fake Dossier paid for by Crooked Hillary and the DNC, and improperly used in FISA COURT for surveillance of my campaign. WITCH HUNT!

So how many lies do you see?

I just don't know where to begin.
I have no idea if there was collusion or not. I do not have access to the information the Mueller team has. It’s obvious some involved in the campaign are dirty dogs.

The Mueller investigation is 10 months old. Compare this to the Ken Starr investigation of the Clintons regarding Whitewater which happened a decade before Clinton was elected. That went on for years and concluded there was insufficient evidence to charge the Clintons with a crime. That investigation did however, take out others.

In the end, lying about not having ( consensual) sex with Lewinsky brought him down.

Old 03-18-2018, 09:50 AM

3,100 posts, read 3,302,170 times
It always amuses me more than anything that Donald "I'll be too busy working to golf" Trump has golfed more than any past president ever in a single year over the course of their 4/8.

Old 03-18-2018, 09:51 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
The problem is that trump's activities are a YUGE mine field. Mueller looks at one aspect and up pops another big problem, violation of law, etc etc etc etc etc. Like a game of whack-a-mole.

At its conclusion there will likely be findings of wrongdoing by trump & company in his campaign, in his transition, in his WH, in his business.
I have an open mind. I have no idea if the campaign colluded with Russia or not. Jelled has not shared what he has with me.

It’s possible that the investigation could reveal tax fraud or something else, unrelated to Russia. It could also reveal Trump Org is clean.

Those with nothing to hide, don’t hide.

Old 03-18-2018, 09:59 AM

18,058 posts, read 10,350,196 times
In the end game the Democrats will end up defending Trump. They will do the calculation and realize better Trump then Pence going into 2020. This will be particularly true if the Democrats ride a wave into Congress in 2018.

And Mueller is very unlikely to find anything done by Trump that is significantly unlawful. Dumb perhaps or ill considered but not illegal or impeachable. Some that are or were close to Trump may well end up in trouble but it won't be Trump himself.

Old 03-18-2018, 10:00 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,627,476 times
Trump and his whole crime family Are and embarrassment to the country. This is a President? He acts like a child. If he is so innocent he needs to let the investigation continue and quit making himself a roadblock.

Old 03-18-2018, 10:04 AM

8,384 posts, read 4,367,951 times
Trumps insanity is reaching a tipping point.

He has twisted and defiled his cabinet to the point I don't think they will stop him.

Its time the senate steps in with a 2/3 vote.

Currently the senate is made up of

Republican Party

Democratic Party

Independent

At least 22 republican Senators have voted against one Trump policy or another which shows republicans they have some gumption to stand up to him.

As Trumps recklessness and depravity becomes more apparent daily, I think more will become more outspoken.

Old 03-20-2018, 04:11 AM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
https://twitter.com/richardhine/stat...10243547541504

To be fair, Cohen says he paid the hush money. Mortgaged his house to do it.

What a guy.

Old 04-10-2018, 05:19 AM

8,384 posts, read 4,367,951 times
One day I an not help but think that singing 'Ding Dong the Witch is Dead' will resound throughout the land.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies