Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2018, 08:41 AM

34,937 posts, read 36,098,155 times

Advertisements

I guess this clears up that whole "all the Dems are trying to ban guns" argument, no?

Apparently, not.

Old 03-22-2018, 08:50 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,454,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
This is the disgraceful one who advocates violence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIt9iyiCHeI
You do realize we celebrate patriots of the american revolution, for resorting to violence...right?

While I do not believe Trump is the problem here,( or any other president or administration), its actually the govt in place BEHIND them, the Govt that exists despite who is in office...this is whats become tyrannical over the years. The Constitution gives the people the right to throw off such Govts and install new guards for their future, that kind of thing is rarely going to be 100% peaceful!!! After all, a tyrannical govt is NOT going to agree to just give up its power and authority.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2018, 08:50 AM

58,560 posts, read 26,876,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Are the Democrats planning on starting a civil war?

"Rep. Tom Suozzi (D-NY) suggested to audience members during a speech in Huntington, New York last week that they may have to bear arms to oppose President Trump."

https://bluntforcetruth.com/news/sho...t-potus-trump/

This follows John Brennan's (who voted for a communist candidate for President in 1976) Tweet against the President after the FBI fired Andrew McCabe:

https://twitter.com/JohnBrennan/stat...78856997224448

It would seem that the Democrats are ready to do anything to oust President Trump. What are we looking at here? Full scale war? And who is it that's destroying America, Mr. Brennan? Certainly not Donald Trump.
"Tom Suozzi (D-NY) suggests taking up arms against President Trump"

Where is he going to get the arms considering NY's "tough" stance on guns and banning so many.

I think the only thing left in NY are BB guns!

Old 03-22-2018, 11:14 AM

6,658 posts, read 4,721,151 times
You can't want to end gun violence and take up arms to overthrow Trump at the same time. Eventually, you have to pick a side.

Old 03-22-2018, 11:21 AM

4,559 posts, read 1,420,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
The status quo are entrenched and putting up a fight to hang on to their power, position, on the gravy train.

If they had any conviction in their statements they would brandish a firearm while running their mouth.
Then they might be held accountable. They want others to do what they don't have the courage to do.
Their risk is zero. They want others to risk everything for their own personal political views. Cowards !!!
Well defined characterization of Donald Trump and company.

They want our children and our military to risk every life in order to secure funds for their family building s around the world.
The swamp is draining and we are seeing the bottom feeders that need to be scraped away.

Old 03-22-2018, 12:46 PM

5,993 posts, read 3,711,377 times
I don't know of anyone planning any sort of revolution but I clearly remember some right wing posters on here stating they would take up arms and start one if Hillary had won the election. As a matter of fact, I seem to remember some other right wingers saying the same thing should Trump be impeached.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies