Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2018, 06:10 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
They never said that even though the article shows they did. Lol

The article claims they said it.

It's probably more like, celebrity A says, "After the election, I'm scheduled to appear in for three shows in Vienna."

RWNJ tabloids claim, "He's leaving America!"

You know, like tRump's favorite "newspaper", the National Enquirer.

Carry on.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2018, 11:17 PM

4,299 posts, read 2,810,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
The article claims they said it.

It's probably more like, celebrity A says, "After the election, I'm scheduled to appear in for three shows in Vienna."

RWNJ tabloids claim, "He's leaving America!"

You know, like tRump's favorite "newspaper", the National Enquirer.

Carry on.

Haha right I thought we knew better about Hollywood gossip. It's just like if *insert male hearthrob here* was hanging out with *insert attractive female celeb* "Omg they're dating" They will say that sometimes even if said male person was only at the same party but wasn't even with the girl.

These Trump supporters are basically a less pleasant version of those naive fangirls who buy into that crap

Old 03-21-2018, 11:26 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
They decided to stay to troll folks. Guess it is working.

Old 03-23-2018, 03:04 AM

2,320 posts, read 1,869,473 times
I don't know about Celebrities, but my neighbors sold their home and moved to France. They have never been there before, but said, heck we were new to the city (they moved from) too.
We were happy to get some of their furniture at their garage sale.

And, happy to see they stood by their word- Trump IN, they are OUT.

Last edited by CAjerseychick; 03-23-2018 at 03:13 AM..

Old 03-23-2018, 03:34 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,753,748 times
They are still crying, drinking strong liquor to ease their suffering, just like Hillary.

Old 03-23-2018, 04:10 AM

9,569 posts, read 5,622,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
23 "Celebrities" who vowed to leave the U.S. if Trump won - where are they now? I know you have all been staying awake at night worrying about their commute to Hollywood and have been dying to see their fabulous new digs in a foreign country so take a look:

23 celebrities who vowed to leave U.S. if Trump won

Maybe they were just "acting"...
WOW!!!! 23 celebrities...???

My God !!! that is almost as how many people have been fired or fled the TrumpPutin presidency so far !!!

Old 03-23-2018, 04:27 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,262,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
Wow, rehashing this subject again (and again and again).
As it should be.
These jerkweed celebrities run their mouths, say they are going to do something, and then (except apparently Matt Damon).... don't follow through.

Old 11-05-2019, 03:09 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,725,051 times
Life in the US was bad enough before Trump, I moved overseas in 1996 when Bill Clinton was the President.

Old 11-05-2019, 03:12 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,839,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
23 "Celebrities" who vowed to leave the U.S. if Trump won - where are they now? I know you have all been staying awake at night worrying about their commute to Hollywood and have been dying to see their fabulous new digs in a foreign country so take a look:

23 celebrities who vowed to leave U.S. if Trump won

Maybe they were just "acting"...
They found it was more cost effective to just ship Trump out of the country. Putin is probably preparing his honeymoon suite as we speak. "Any day now, Putie, I'll be there any day now !"

Now that Trump has cut his ties with NY, and we, in Florida, don't want him, he doesn't have a lot of options. Iowa MIGHT take him, but I can't see him living on a farm and driving a tractor.

Old 11-05-2019, 03:18 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,839,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAjerseychick View Post
I don't know about Celebrities, but my neighbors sold their home and moved to France. They have never been there before, but said, heck we were new to the city (they moved from) too.
We were happy to get some of their furniture at their garage sale.

And, happy to see they stood by their word- Trump IN, they are OUT.
Actually, your post just reminded me that about a month or so ago, I ran into a guy at work and we started talking about Trump. He was even more adamant in his dislike for Trump than I am, and he said he was moving to (I think) Italy because he has had it with what is going on here.

I do know that we are seeing less and less foreign visitors here in Florida, than we used to. I have had them tell me they do not like the atmosphere here now, and feel unwelcome.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies