Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2018, 03:49 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,305,403 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Some of you folks are going to have to answer to your Maker for these awful opinions you have on adults sleeping with children.

SMH
Disturbing, isn't it?

Old 03-27-2018, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
I guess this is the fallout from creating a society free of sexual limits and morals.
Dubious conclusion to reach, wouldn't you say?

Again, conflating two separate issues in order to make an erroneous point. Try again.

Old 03-27-2018, 09:55 AM

15,861 posts, read 21,441,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
How nice. Many of us did not have the ability as older children to charm the panties off of a woman.
And that's the problem. Many male victims were groomed - and now decades later still think - that they were somehow so special that they were able to attract a grown woman. That's part of the abuse.

No. They were taken advantage of by a mentally disturbed older woman, hot or not.

13 and 14 year olds look like boys. There's no getting around that. Why would an attractive older woman be attracted to a boy? Because she's sick, in the same way that a grown man going after a 13 or 14 year old girl is sick.

Old 03-27-2018, 10:03 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,523,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Disturbing, isn't it?
Exremely

Old 03-28-2018, 08:18 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,587,643 times
I think the people who excuse this sort of behavior when it's an older woman with a boy are forgetting something.

Boys have penises, but they also have hearts, and their hearts can be just as vulnerable as any girl's, when it comes to things like crushes and first "loves."

Old 03-28-2018, 09:34 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Quote:
So yes, you are comparing the two.

Otherwise, why bring those things up?

They are two completely different things.

Consensual relationship between two people of like minded intellect and power vs nonconsensual relationship with differing power and intellects.

Not the same at all.
If they are so different as you claim, why are the same desensitization methods being used?

Off the top of my head, I can think of a few newer movies and tv shows that make light of and joke about this sort of thing now (adult teacher-minor student relationships). Its not very hard to see what direction we are heading.

Old 03-28-2018, 09:40 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Quote:
Dubious conclusion to reach, wouldn't you say?

Again, conflating two separate issues in order to make an erroneous point. Try again.
I think they are right in saying that, I mean, look around today for proof of that! Kids are being sexualized earlier and earlier, 'casual sex' is becoming the norm, the gender confusion among kids, etc...of course morals are going to go downhill.

The 'sexual revolution' may have started in the 1960s, but its definitely not going to just reach a certain point and then stop. Its going to get more and more depraved in the future, a great example of that is what is considered 'hard core' today, compared to hard core just 10-20 yrs ago...hint, its a night and day difference, naturally, 10-20 yrs down the road, it will be MUCH worse than it is today, eventually even that will become tame, so on and so on.

Old 03-28-2018, 09:47 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I think they are right in saying that, I mean, look around today for proof of that! Kids are being sexualized earlier and earlier, 'casual sex' is becoming the norm, the gender confusion among kids, etc...of course morals are going to go downhill.

The 'sexual revolution' may have started in the 1960s, but its definitely not going to just reach a certain point and then stop. Its going to get more and more depraved in the future, a great example of that is what is considered 'hard core' today, compared to hard core just 10-20 yrs ago...hint, its a night and day difference, naturally, 10-20 yrs down the road, it will be MUCH worse than it is today, eventually even that will become tame, so on and so on.
Recently, a younger female friend of mine told me the norm today is for two people to "hook up", have sex, then determine later if they want to continue seeing each other. Totally opposite of what I experienced when young as you would "date" establish a common bond, and rapport, then move to the next level if it was warranted. It is a different world.

Old 03-29-2018, 06:04 AM

Quote:
If they are so different as you claim, why are the same desensitization methods being used?

Off the top of my head, I can think of a few newer movies and tv shows that make light of and joke about this sort of thing now (adult teacher-minor student relationships). Its not very hard to see what direction we are heading.
You are conflating several different things and making an erroneous conclusion.

Why you are doing that, I'm not sure...

I suppose I could add in the "desensitization of working single women" to the pool to right?

How silly...

Old 03-29-2018, 08:34 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
Quote:

well, Maybe someday the age of consent will be lower, but as for now, 13 is still too young.

Secondly, the teachers are there to teach. I don't care whom she found to be attractive. I won't judge (and this is the best I can do) But if she crossed the line, she is going to jail.

No double standards.

ps If a boy got the horny adult woman pregnant, does he have to pay child support or the boy's parents need to pay child support? What is it going to be? Will you be calling the boys deadbeat dads?

I am an aunt and a Godmother. My boys are going to have a bright future which is NOT involved with getting some adult women pregnant. Stay away, stay away.

Parents, aunts and uncles, WILL be disgusted by teenage boy’s relationship with older woman. This is just a fact. Why act so surprised?

Will you encourage your 13 year old boy to have sex with an adult woman? Gross!

Last edited by lilyflower3191981; 03-29-2018 at 08:45 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies