Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2018, 03:03 AM

37,948 posts, read 17,844,201 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
4 Americans killed? LMAO...that all you got?
No there are thousands of innocent men, women and children who were murdered by your boy obamas drones. And this current war monger has already out done obama.

Quote:
Versus the record of you Conservatives in the Middle East?
You mean the only ones who want to leave the Middle East? Unlike your war mongering boy obama.

Quote:
Wanna go down that road? Because I bet I can stack more conservative bodies than you can stack liberal ones. Easily. Like...I can do it in my sleep.
Please show me all the conservatives who want our progressive government involved in empire building. Not Rand Paul, not Mike Lee, not Justin Amash, not Thomas Massie.
The hypocritical part is you voting for the war monger obama. oh that's right, it wasn't based on policy, it was based on skin color.

Quote:
Cover for my progressive policies? No, I don’t need to do that. I’m openly progressive vs you calling yourself a conservative and then voting for Trump.
Nope, never supported trump. Not that you care about the truth.
You claim to want the troops out of the Middle East yet supported a war monger like obama?

Quote:
Dude, move on. You don’t want any of this.
You're right. I'd like the truth from you instead of falsely testifying.

Quote:
It’s too early to get verbally abused.
hahaha Stay in the shallow end of the pool and quit pretending you're against intervention when you keep supporting the war mongers like obama and hillary.
This is too easy. Truth is treason to some.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2018, 03:43 AM

78,866 posts, read 46,581,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Persian Gulf, Persian ships patrolling it.

Remember that Iran is nothing but the new name for Persia. Persia claimed the gulf for their waters 1,000 years ago and have been sailing it ever since.

Trump's bluster means nothing at all.

Iran is not Persia.
Persia is long gone and the dismantling of Persia was a USA operation.

Old 03-29-2018, 12:01 AM

29,209 posts, read 22,333,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Iran is not Persia.
Persia is long gone and the dismantling of Persia was a USA operation.
Changing the name did nothing to destroy the civilization, history, or the 4,000 year old culture of Iran.

The United States had nothing to do with the 'dismantling'. Great Britain arbitrarily split up the former Persian territories into Iran and Iraq in the 1920s.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies