Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2018, 07:16 AM

24,458 posts, read 17,203,514 times

Advertisements

Trump can be his own worse enemy, he doesn't need any help from the Dems.
I do suspect that they will continue to undermine his ideas for policy and block and defy his attempts to enforce our existing laws such as those that are in place to protect our borders. Sanctuary cities are a joke and a big middle finger to Trump.

The Dems have a vision for America and it is not pretty in the eyes of a Conservative.

The Dems will keep up the pressure on Trump until 2020 when they will hope that they made enough of a mess to cast doubt in to the minds of enough voters to make Trump a one term President.

That has been their plan from the day he won.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2018, 07:21 AM

9,694 posts, read 7,386,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
They're already claiming Guccifer 2.0 hacked the DNC and gave the emails to Wikileaks, while Roger Stone was in communication with Guccifer 2.0, who's actually a Russian FSB agent. That's the next angle to "prove" collusion & bring down Trump.
But collusion is still not against the law, it's no different than talking to Great Britain or peru

Old 03-26-2018, 07:22 AM

4,865 posts, read 4,174,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Trump can be his own worse enemy, he doesn't need any help from the Dems.
I do suspect that they will continue to undermine his ideas for policy and block and defy his attempts to enforce our existing laws such as those that are in place to protect our borders. Sanctuary cities are a joke and a big middle finger to Trump.

The Dems have a vision for America and it is not pretty in the eyes of a Conservative.

The Dems will keep up the pressure on Trump until 2020 when they will hope that they made enough of a mess to cast doubt in to the minds of enough voters to make Trump a one term President.

That has been their plan from the day he won.
They inherited that playbook.

Old 03-26-2018, 07:22 AM

8,377 posts, read 4,359,448 times
While Trumpets see the world trying to bring down Trump, everyone else sees it as just reporting what he does. If what he does is so darn awful, maybe you should think about that.

Old 03-26-2018, 07:23 AM

7,269 posts, read 4,209,432 times
This was just more fuel for the systematic attempt by the left to remove Trump from office. You can bet Obama had his mistresses and affairs and the mainstream media wouldn't touch it because he's on their side. The left has totally lost it and will do anything to regain control so they can drive the US into the ground and turn it into a progressive nirvana. NPR over the weekend was promoting the in-your-face progressive liberal agenda and it was sicking to hear - had to turn it off it was so blatant.

Here's hoping Trumps new appointees start going after the real bad actors in D.C. Drain the swamp and lock her up.

Old 03-26-2018, 07:24 AM

7,723 posts, read 12,614,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegabern View Post
I'd say his poll numbers but they were never up to begin with. I guess his administration is tumbling. close to 50% turnover. His accomplishments leave a lot to be desired. One tax giveaway to the rich will be his only "accomplishment".
He's had 81 accomplishments in his first year.

Year One List: 81 major Trump achievements, 11 Obama legacy items repealed

Old 03-26-2018, 07:25 AM

7,723 posts, read 12,614,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
While Trumpets see the world trying to bring down Trump, everyone else sees it as just reporting what he does. If what he does is so darn awful, maybe you should think about that.
No one is arguing what he's done. The point of discussion is what is impeachment worthy.

Old 03-26-2018, 07:27 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
As I predicted, the Stormy interview was a bust and nothingburger. Like I said in my previous thread Do they really have anything on Trump or is it a ratings ploy? I proposed a theory that the U.S. media has nothing on Trump as far as warranting impeachment but rather is using his name to bring in an easy high ratings yield for their networks when they ordinarily couldn't. Dragging the public through a constant cycle of new fabricated or exaggerated stories with the assumption that they have some damning evidence when in reality is nothing but recycled bits of information from what was already public knowledge or salacious details from his playboy lifestyle. I think people forget that this isn't the 70s Nixon era anymore. It wouldn't take "years" to bring down a president in this technological era if they were truly engaged or propagating illicit behavior. Liberals, it's time to wake up and face the music. Trump isn't going anywhere.

Stay tuned.

Sit back and enjoy the show.

Old 03-26-2018, 07:29 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,832,630 times
I think Sec of Tresury Mnuchin's interview with Chris Wallace (surely a friendly face) where he showed emphatically how stupid he is regarding the Constitution of the US and what he chose to offer as a "benefit" to Trump in dealing with future spending bills...acting as a cypher to support Trump's own ignorant first push about line-item veto 36 hrs before...

And Mnuchin apparently thinks -- like Trump-- the longer he insists an incorrect statement is true then he can rewrite the Constitution and make it true...

Trump has surrounded himself with idiots, self-aggrandizing, narrow-minded and greedy munchkins, of small stature (metaphorically) who lack common sense much less expertise in their fields except for Mattis and Ross--as much as I think Ross is as dangerous, greedy, and ill-chosen as any Trump Cabinet member, Ross does understand financial concepts more than Mnuchin or Trump...He is just as trustworthy as a cobra...

Old 03-26-2018, 07:32 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,832,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
But collusion is still not against the law, it's no different than talking to Great Britain or peru
So wrong and deliberately so, I imagine---

In fact, the very definition of collusion is "secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, ESPECIALLY in order to cheat or deceive other according to the dictionary...
Including West's Encyclopedia of American Law...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies